Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Auroni.92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Uff why this neel got the opportunity to run away...He shud be in  jail...But the first person shud be in jail is nupur's father...bewakuf kahika...
And why mayank left...Im so disheartened...hope everything will be fine with time...
btw shock ws great!!! haha...mindblowing part..
cont soon...
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

so i want an update hun
PLZ update dis ff
aur ha- mera do EIDI bhi abhitak pending hai -wo bhi chaiye

Edited by -Faria- - 12 years ago
nerdndproud thumbnail
plz suja ab toh update kar do...iska update padhne ke liye main mari ja rahi hoon...plz ab kar do...
DASTAK.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz suja update kardo na...
we all r waiting...
update soon...
waiting...
valliyah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Suja r u on earth girlπŸ€”...chand bhramon e jodi beriya na thako tahole update ta kore amader kritoggo koro 😳...!
drmaha thumbnail
UPDATE UPDATE /...

WHERE IS UPDATE...πŸ˜”
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faria-

edit
hmmm so neel was a thief- thanx GOD shaadi se phele he has shown his true color. agar shaadi ki baad aisa kuch karti tou kya hota...

mayank warned them but thet didnt believe him- ab bhugto- poor nups i felt sad or her...
but i was lil bit sad- bcoz nups was ready to marry neel- agar iasa kuch na hota tou wo saach much shaadi kar leti. i thot she will do something to stop dis marriage.. lekin chalo- ye bhi accha he hua...

awww nups was dreaming abt mayank in her unconscious stage...
ahhh i hope ki maynk waha saach main hota...
btw where is mayank??wo chala gaya?? nups ko is halat main chodke.
i know nobody believed in his word- but at least he should try to save her in other way na- agar nups ki kuch ho jati tou.. i dint expect it frm him..:(

suja dis update wast too small
plz try to update next part soon
take care

Thank u so much for ur precious comment.😊
Thank u so much for liking this update.😊

Fari, nupur to shadi karne k liye razi thi...to phir wo kyun rokti ye shadi????
n why every one expect from mayank to save her ... when all of them dint bother to believe him.
i think it was good that mayank left without telling to someone.

SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: drfizaahmed

huh...

need to laugh out loud at her father...why so sad han ...whn u nevr trusted any1 else u ...not ur son , nt ur daughter, tu mayank tu buht door ki baat hai...

thnk god chitra came in else he would have killed her...
so nupur got her breath back but lost her soul...

i m just wondering wht mayank will do to himslf

wonderful update yaar

lov ya
fizu

Fiza, i giving u full permission to laughs on nupur's father.
he deserve this ... bt he deserve more than this.
well, u ll see mayank soon ... just wait for sometime.
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SujaLuvsMayur

Fari, nupur to shadi karne k liye razi thi...to phir wo kyun rokti ye shadi????
n why every one expect from mayank to save her ... when all of them dint bother to believe him.
i think it was good that mayank left without telling to someone.

Hello = mayank loes her na. so why did he bother abt others. he lovesher and any how he should save nups frm evil intention of nills.
nehi usne chala gaya- kyun???
so his ego was bigger than his love- right????
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Originally posted by: valliyah

hmmm so no shaadi but ek baat bata suja jab shaadi karwana hi nahi  tha to itna lambaaa preparation kyun aur itna tension kyun 😑...okk okk maloom thaa shaadi nahi hona hai yeh to aise hi try mar rahe hai jab tum tension dene ka mauka nahi chorti to hum ghussa dekhana kyun chorde πŸ˜†...!

coming to ur shocking update...all deserve this infact they deserve much more...cruel ppl just can't think beyond their selfishness...n yes somewhat nupur deserve this too maybe i sound rude for she is shattered BUT what she did with mayank was extreme...ok she had to obey her father but that just can't be excuse to act soo harsh...she actually acted heartless how could she only think of her family when she actually knew  she was the only one in his life as whole...not to forget that slap n woh kya kaha tha uske khilaaf complaint karegi right to ab kyun mayu mayu...ab neel neel ya phir pyaare baba baba kare na😳...to be honest i don't  exactly feel pain but pity her...u know what i hate ppl who back out after giving high hopes n these big promises...here nupur did the same wanted to be this GREAT as in sacrificing her love but who gave her right to humiliate ones pure love...maybe u give loads of reason for her behaviour that she did for his betterment ...she did for him to know his worth ...she did for this she did for that blah blah blah...whatever the reason maybe this was NOT justified...!

im more than happy mayu left...they all took him for granted...he suffered hell...now don't let them get him soo easily...make them realize his worth...n let him know his worth too...its high time now to let them know he is not a slice of cheesy cake to get away with all the time....please.....!

P.S...look hum please bhi bole ab agar iske baad bhi if u do injustice to him than humko sirf itna karna hai ke just 15 mins of drive n ur soo 🀒...n i mean it suja 😈...so better be a good girl😳...!

valli, *hugs* πŸ€— 
i totally agree with u dear ...  u penned down my thots. ... love u dear πŸ€—
m nt giving any excuse abt nupur's rude behavior ...  she sacrificing her love ... no one give her any permission to hurt someones emotion who loves u dearly.
it was wrong ... n i agree with u.
n i too thot, nupur deserve this too.
abt mayank, m so scared to show u mayank ... i dnt want to revel right now ... just wait for sometime.