The Feather of Blue Bird [MN] # 1[NTL:pg 1] - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by maria-soniarti

girl when ll update next pat?????????????

i want update???????????????

dnt worry ... ll update soon.😊
Thank you so much for linking this story.😊

Thank u so much guys for pressing the Like tab and also urs precious comments.😊

i had some important work ... so i couldnt update weekdays.

so friends, m here with an update...i hope u like it...😊

waiting for ur comment😊

i know, its another sad update

bt its just a filler ... next update ll b lil interesting one😊 (i hope soπŸ˜†) 

but, i just wanted to say, just wait n watch, everything will b fine soon.😳

till then, enjoy this update. πŸ˜Š

Love
suja❀️

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago
::::  APART  FROM  LIFE  ::::

Nupur locked the door form inside and broke down in tears. Unbearable pain she was holding form long time, now making their path to flow down.

"I am sorry Mayank" she apologies silently '. Pressed her hand tightly over mouth to stop her sobs. Her father was in home and it was not good to see his daughter crying only before a day of engagement.

She tried hard to control her tears, but first time in her life '.. she had lost all control on herself. Tears flowing down from her eyes '..

Nupur rush to bathroom and open the shower '.. letting down cold water on her ''

She closed her eyes and knelt down on floor '. Her head spinning '. She left him when he needed her the most.

Her warm tear mingled with cold water '' with every passing minute her body getting colder '.. but she wasn't sense it.

Mayank deserved love, care, affection ''. But what did she do?

Showing her so-called hatred to him and run away!!!

Again fresh tear running down from her already puffy eyes.

She was going to engage to a man '.. her father's choice. She could be happy if she tried. But Mayank??? What about him??? Mayank wouldn't fall in love again '.. never.

She hurt him. she gave him pain for lifetime.

Sexual assault !

Nupur caught her head tightly '.. couldn't stop her tears '. How could she do this him??? didn't her marriage enough for Mayank?? how dare she did this to him, AGAIN?? She broke her promise!!

"Mayank, kya soch rahe ho?"

It hot and silent afternoon. They were in garden, under a tree '. Nupur was sitting rest her back on stem, Mayank laid on ground rested his head on her lap. His eyes were close, their entertwined fingers rested on him, near his heart '.. Nupur was gently stroking his hair.

"Mayank chup kyun ho? Bolo na kya soch rahe ho?"

"Nupur" he open his eyes, "main kuch bhul raha hun! Par yaad nahi aa raha kya!!"

She laughs at his confused expression '. He was looking adorable.

"tum na, bht sweet ho"she pulled his cheek, "sugar se bhi jaida sweet ho!"

"sweet!!! OMG!!!" he hurriedly gets up, "thanks Nupur." He sprang out from there, "kahin jana math."

Nupur was startled and confused of his sudden action. It was unlike Mayank!!!

After few minutes, Mayank come back with a small tiffin box in his hand.

"uff" he slumped beside her, he was sweating "ye, tumhare liye."

"kya hai isme?" Nupur asked curiously. Mayank opened the box '. A piece of cake n suji ka halwa.

"wow!!! Chocolate cake!!" she claps in glee like a small kid.

"ummm!!" she closed her eyes in delight, enjoying every bite '' when Mayank just starred at her lovingly.

"kahan se liya ye? Local market to nhi lagta!"

"actually Maa ne banaya tha Gunja k liye" he smile, "tumhe pasand aaya??"

"tumne khaya?" Nupur narrowed her eyes as if she knew the answer '. Mayank feels uncomfortable, it was impossible to hide something from her. Nupur smile and fed him the cake, "tum bilkul pagal ho!" she ruffled his hair.

"I have made this." He pointed to suji ka halwa.

"accha" Nupur took a spoonful and start chewing slowly, like she tried of taste every particles ' her eyes were closed.

She opened her eyes and praising him through her eyes '' his face brighten.

"itna teasty halwa maine kabhi nahi khaya" she said after freed her mouth form food, "sacchi"

"tumhe halwa pasand hai?"

"sach pucho to nhi" His face fall '. She looked at him, "par ye bht pasand aaya!"

"tumhe pasand nhi hai to phle bolna chiye thana!" he pouted in disappointment.

"nhi Mayank" Nupur cupped his face, "main tumhe hurt nhi kar sakti '. Kabhi nhi! Kissi bhi kimath pe nhi !!"

He simply starred at her. He felt so lucky for have a soul-mate like her '' he could see the love and truth on her eyes.

She smile before pecked on his lips deeply, "ab mujhe disturb math karo" she again engrossed into halwa.

Mayank was still standing there. He couldn't understand anything, except the fact Nupur deserted him.

So many questions were roaming around, but his brain couldn't react properly '. Even his heart stopped reacting '.. or should I say, stopped beating!!

He remember each and every moment of his life  '..  since childhood, he was neglected ' no one liked him, no one loved him '.. his parents also didn't care about him '. And now Nupur!!

He stared at the ground silently. Tears rested on his eyes. He didn't want to cry, but he couldn't help it. He slumped on the ground and dropped his head on his knees '. How could this happen?? Tears dropping down from his eyes and immediately vanish into earth, leaving behind some marks. 

Mild breeze blowing '.. some dry leaves blowing along with wind.

The wind softly brushed his hair, trying to lessened his pain. The trees are waving their heads, like they trying to console him.

Dry leaves crawling up to him, tried to give him a tight hug.

Suddenly everything became so silence '.. suffocating '.. heavy '..

BUZZ!!!

Mayank removed his tears before took out his cell '. It was an unknown number.

After finished the call Mayank get up from the ground '.. it was  difficult for him to compose himself, but this was the only way left.

He was feeling weak, his throat was dry '.. his knees refused to carry his weight '.. he started walking forcefully.

Nupur was standing near window. Her face was dull '. Her eyes were red and puffy '.. she was look like a body without soul.

Suddenly a gush of wind hits her face  '.. she closed her eyes '. She could feel Mayank's touch on it '. She could smelt his fragrance on it '.

A new gush of pain brimmed over her heart '. Tears rolling down from her eyes.

She placed her hands over her heart that much tightly that her nails were dig on her skin. She felt sharp pain '. But it was smaller than Mayank's.

She scratching roughly over her skin '. Blood oozing out '. Make her fingertip red '. But she didn't stop '.

Tears rolled down from her eyes '. Dry lips were trembling '.. her eyes were blanck '.. she was lost her senses '. Tried to giving herself punishment '. Her heart was paining badly, she tried to stop this pain, but couldn't '.

Nupur quickly composed her as someone knocked the door. Before covered herself properly, she opened the door.

Her eyes were popped out after seeing the person '.. she was happy '. She quickl hugged her, "Chitra bhabi '. You???"

Chitra hugged her back, "yes Nupur, I am here." She smiled, "Nupur, Baba forgives us."

"what?" she quickly broke the hug.

"yes" Chitra grinning whole heartedly, "in morning Baba called us and inviated us as family member '. And now Baba playing with Udita, I am here with you and Uday was busy with arranging something."

"I am so happy ' so happy" Nupur hugged her again, while tears running down again. But this time in happiness '.. their sacrifies atleast made her family happy.

"accha, to tu itna ro kyun rahi hai?" Chitra removed her tears.

"kuch nhi, wo Maa ki yaad aa rahi hai." Nupur whisper before hugged her again.

Chitra hugged her back tightly.

>>>>>>> 

Mayank back to Jethumoni's home.

He saw, his parents, Gunja and Jethumoni were there '. They looked very happy '. Everyone was smiling '. "Mayank" Jethumoni called him cheerfully, made him sit beside him, "I am very happy Mayank" he placed his arm around his shoulder, "aaj Sengupta ne Uday or Chitra ko maaf kar dia."

A small smile broke on his lips '' this was the only beautiful thing happened today '. He sighted in relief '. At least Uday Bhaiya and Udita Bhabi got what they wanted and little Udita got her grandpa's love.

"this is really a big news Jethumoni ' I am so happy."

"wo to hai" Gunjan claps her hand together, "main to love marriage hi karungi"

"why not baby" Abinash said, "tum jab chahe jisse chahe shadi karna '. Humara full permission hai."

"haan" Shilpa smile, "par hume phle batana '. Hum full ritual k sath tera shadi karenge."

"thanks mom ' thanks dad '. You are the bestest parents in the world." Gunjan hugged them happily.

Mayank cleared his throat, "I want to tell you something!"

Everyone curiously looked at him.

He scanned everyone before start, "I got my scholarship in USA, and I wanna go there asap"

"we have no problem" Abinash shrugged.

"Thanks dad, I am going to packed my bag ' I am leaving tomorrow morning."

"tomorrow?" Jethumoni surprised, "par beta, tomorrow is Nupur's engagement."

"sorry Jethumoni '. Par mera jana jaruri hai!" he apologies politely.

Jethumoni nodded and give him permission by his smile.

@ next morning.

Mayank rechecked his luggage before leaving.

It was already 9a.m. The house was empty '.. Jethumoni, his parents was in Nupur's house to attending engagement. No one bothered about his leaving '. Actually his absence yet existance wasn't effected anyone.

He took the luggage and start walking to the rickshaw stand.

He was passing through Nupur's house. The house was beautifully decorated ' flowers, garlands, mangal ghat with banana leaves '. Just like a marriage-house. He was standing there aimlessly '.. The atmosphere filled with heavy sound of conch and chanting mantras '. His heart stopped beating for a second. His love wasn't 'his' now '. She now belongs to someone else. His heart become heavy again '.. he had sudden urge to stop everything and announced their love to the world.

He closed his eyes and tried to making his heart to understand, but failed. Unconsciously his own action he slowly walked towards her house and stood in front of main-gate.

The house looked like a marriage-house now '. Beautiful fragrance of foods floating around, the sound of Sehnai made the atmosphere pure.

He don't know how long he stood there. He come back to earth when someone tapped his shoulder, "bhaisab, jara side dena."

He looked back and saw some people tried to make a gate in front.

"kya kar rahe hai aaplog?" Mayank asked.

"2 din baad shadi hai, to gate to aajhi lagana parega na!" one man answered while adjusting the bamboo.

2 din baad shadi??!!

He tried to held his tear back '.. he felt as if someone had plunged a knife into his heart. Clenching his jaw he sat down on a rickshaw, "station" he muttered.   

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Guys, here is the update.😊

i knw, after read this update, u all put ur best effort to murder me.😳

bt guys, just wait...everything has a reason.

i m sorry for this short update ... but it just a filler.

next update ek  badawala update hoga.😊

pakkaπŸ˜ƒ

and i promise, i ll give u a big shock.

till then...enjoy this update.😊

waiting for ur comment.😊

so sorry for spelling & grammatical mistakes

Edited by SujaLuvsMayur - 12 years ago

edited

is painful...sorry yaar aj itny se hi kam chala lay

but the nature was as usaul beautifull i loved the way u defined it..
gr8 ...pls cum quicker
tc
Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
res

edited:

suja it was so so so painful...😭

i literally feel pity for mayank...how long he would suffer...???
and nupur uff she herself broken...but i must say she composed herself very well in front of mayank...although she dont want to hurt her but...πŸ˜”
mayank is going and nuprs wedding after 2 days...😲 😲 😲... itni jaldi q...??? becharai mayank pai aab kiya guzri gi... mjhse nai daikha jara ha...

hey suja bas ker yaar...mat tarpa...

all over update was fab...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ‘loved it to the core...

love ya dear...πŸ˜‰.

cum bck soon...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by drmaha - 12 years ago
hi
the up is good yet painfull
so nupur is very sad for hurting mayank but what can she do she is helpless
the flashback sequence is so beautifull
mayank and nupur so pure and innocent it binds both their hearts which is now getting separated
mayank he didnt get love and warmth from his parents and sister
and now he is losing his only support and love nupur
he is going to usa to keep himself away from this situation
but now one more shock
nupur marriage is after 2 days
ohh my god
plz throw away this neil from nupur's life otherise i might kill him
make mayank and nupur happy fill their life with love and romance
plz cont soon and pm me
I feel like crying. 😭. mayank took good decision, left from there, away from all of them. but I will be happy if mayank left without telling anyone.
dat was really painful update

I hav nothing to say...
Mayank and nupur's condition is really so painful...Dnt know how mayank is bearing this pain...And poor nupur...She also loves mayank beyond everything but she herself gave him utter pain...And she dnt hav any choice...
Feeling to murder nupur's father right now...
Cont soon...And plz give us a positive shock this time...
sujata

awesom update

but very painful...i cant see Mayur in pain

i hope everything ll be fine very soon

waiting for next part

continue soon