India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

NO NEW PROMO THESE DAYS WHY??? (Page 2)

savan_fan Senior Member
savan_fan
savan_fan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
and wot's  with sony promoting that toasty left right and center, i saw her in KBC and was a bit surprised (also angry) and i questioned myself, y toasty, y not ankita? then again i thought mayb coz it was one way  of promoting the show, then i saw her again in JDJ and completely freaked out, i was so so annoyed with sony people, i mean here u have someone to the likes of ankita who is so damn pretty and a very gd dancer, but they ignored her and brought in toasty, i watch SBS on a regular basis, but only coz the story right now is interesting but i don't  find the lead pair at all appealing.
and then My oh My, here comes the next big blunder , giving an award to some like suhana and ishaan (sorry for bringing the topic again), who absolutely have no chemistry btwn them, 4get chemistry not even bio or physics for that matterLOL ( suhana looks more like ishaan's sister).. i have seen some people on this forum cribbing  and even some  random posts  abt the show being boring and not interesting, then wot abt other shows shown on other channels?....i watch SGP on and off and and believe me its so damn boring, that  had it been on sony, it wouldn't have survived even for a month... ( p.s- have nothing against the actors, just completely my POV)...
anyways, all said and  done, all i can say is "oh sony wey"... u have got two of the most gd looking and talented actors and a very gd show, on ur channel, y not promote them left right and center,
i wouldn't mind an ankita, a barun  and even BHPH 24 hrs on my t.v screen...

sorry guys for the very long post.....

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77Cinderella100sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15ash91anasuya43Infofanmomma1128sunaina02

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ktms

Sony people should understand bhph has crossed 150 epis and still viewers love to watchTongue.SBS and krishna ben are new shows and their tracks now may be good.I want to see where these shows stands after 150 episodes( no offense to shows or anybody).Even bhph was very very good at start so i think its unfair to compare those  new shows with established bhph.Sony should have that in mind and should not ignore bhph.Smile

I fully agree with you .

BHPH has gone through the test of time .

It has its own loyal viewers . They just need to bring in more drama into the show , keeping its fun side in tact.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15anasuya43Infofan

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
@Saavan fan

How right you are!!

But the problem with Indian televiewers is that they like to watch kitchen politics . Yesterday I was watching a show and 90 percent of the time actors spent in kitechen discussion khichri and dry fruit and the likes .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanAanchal15ash91

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
ahem...because it has nothing new to show as of now.
it would be better to end it with their consummation and showing Shravan so called "responsible" and then come fresh with season 2!

seriously indian telly needs to bring in the weekly seasonal shows in rather than these dailies that run out of stories and become monotonous.
not only that, it is kind of a stress on makers, CVs, actors because they have to work round the clock to get the dailies on air. With weekly or bi-weekly seasonal shows, there's more time for development and thus better work comes out.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanizanamikchitra77sangeeta9ktmsMr.ZkAanchal15Infofanmomma1128sunaina02

momma1128 IF-Sizzlerz
momma1128
momma1128

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I had no idea that this type of thing is done!!

It seems very stupid for Sony to ignore the program which filled the vacuum in their programming when they were failing miserably to launch new serials.  BHPH brought lots of viewers to the channel and for them to move the show into stepchild status is ridiculous.

SONY put your money where there is proven return and track record (150 episodes and counting, and still in top 100 TRP's).  The cast, crew and writing are there in BHPH - give them proper promotion.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

savan_fanktmsMr.Zkkchitra77Aanchal15anasuya43Infofansunaina02

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
@momma-- The channel needs to take initiative and encourage the Production House to bring the zest back in the show. if the channel offers them more support and promotion in exchange for better story line and tracks, then i'm sure the PH would take the challenge and give better tracks. but alas!there seems no incentive from the channel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ash91Infofanmomma1128

-Jahnvi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Jahnvi-
-Jahnvi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Amy! Good to see you after a long timeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria