India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BEST FREAKING EPISODE EVER!!

Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
OMG THERE ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE TODAYS MEGA EPISODE! IT TRUELY WAS A MEGA EPISODE! IT WAS SO AWESOME. I LAUGHED SO HARD IN ALMOST EVERY SCENE, NOT ALL SCENES BECAUSE IN SOME SCENES LAUGHING WOULD HAVE BEEN BAD! BUT THE EPISODE WAS MARVELOUS NONE THE LESS. FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END. THE CUTE FIGHTS OF ARJUN AND AROHI, DADI TELLING THEM TO GO FOR A HONEYMOON, AROHI'S LITTLE PRESENTATION IN FRONT OF THE "BUDDI'S" THE CLUB SCENE, THE SCENE IN THE BEDROOM DURING THE SUHAG RAAT, AND THE SCENE WHERE ARJUN WAS SAYING HE KNOWS AROHI BETTER THAN ANYONE ELSE. ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT JOB DONE BY BOTH KARAN AND KRITIKA IN THIS EPISODE, AND THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE SHOW. I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER EPISODE, OR EVEN A BETTER SHOW!
THIS IS BY FAR THE  BEST SHOW I HAVE EVER SEEN, NOTHING CAN COMPARE, THE SIZZELING CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM, THE IMMENSE AMOUNTS OF HUMOR, THE SCENES, THE STORY LINE, EVERY THING IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!

NEEDLESS TO SAY, THIS SHOW IS THE BEST!!! AND TODAYS EPISODE WAS JUST ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING! NEVER LAUGHED SOO MUCH IN MY LIFE!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

amber45ikra96ZaraahLove14khalida4u-anzaeram-pringle6Anjalii...xXxMariaa.SGwida

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
completely agree..best show
everythng was simply amazing...
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Totally agree, the maha episode did not disappoint! I enjoyed it from beginning to end. One of my favorite scenes was at the club when both got jealous, good to know that underneath the anger, love still remains between them
akashpansari Groupbie
akashpansari
akashpansari

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Realy dis maha ep was maha o'sum ..karan nd kritika did a fantastic act..luv them..
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap for kitni team & our dearest karnika for giving such awonderful entertainment.........thnkyou guys from bottom of my heart
Zaraah Newbie
Zaraah
Zaraah

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
but still the trps of the show r very low..........
Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zaraah

but still the trps of the show r very low..........

dont worry, they will come back up, the show is getting soo good!
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
it was the best really
never enjoyed an episode so much
loved the way we got to see many events

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index