Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

plz help (Page 2)

Mg777 IF-Dazzler
Mg777
Mg777

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 3020

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
U can use starone.in (star one's official site) for watching GEET's videos as well as downloading them for use.. n u know what's the difference between starone.in and youtube.com?
ACtually , I heard somewhere that Watching the show on its official website gives the show.,...online TRP...or something like that...
n one more thing is there that starone.in has the best video quality of GEET.......Here it is easy to find the episodes with the desired scenes because all the clips have a caption with them which tells that what the video has. SO, its very easy , you know and the best way to make VM.

I hope it helps u.


Edited by Mg777 - 22 January 2011 at 10:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 2338

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet06

ya....u can simply download them frm youtube or zshare...
N then u can edit them by movie maker whch is available with windows....


thank u
bluedreamz953 IF-Dazzler
bluedreamz953
bluedreamz953

Joined: 04 June 2010
Posts: 2887

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sravss

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

I don't make vms but I think they can be downloaded from youtube and then edited...I know this is a pathetic answer but I do hope it helps!


thank u Smile
but  one can not download videos from youtube.Unhappy No no,you can! There are lots of softwares around for downloading videos...of coz,you might want to ask for permission of the uploader first...why dont u ask the vm makers around?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravss

sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 2338

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mg777

U can use starone.in (star one's official site) for watching GEET's videos as well as downloading them for use.. n u know what's the difference between starone.in and youtube.com?
ACtually , I heard somewhere taht WAtching the show on its official website gives teh show.,...online TRP...or something like taht...
n one more thing is there that starone.in ahs teh best video quality of GEET.......Here it is easy to find teh episodes with the desired scenes because all teh clips have a caption with them which tells that what the video has. SO, its very easy , you know and the best way to make VM.

I hope it helps u.

thank u so much.
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 2338

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bluedreamz953

Originally posted by sravss

Originally posted by bluedreamz953

I don't make vms but I think they can be downloaded from youtube and then edited...I know this is a pathetic answer but I do hope it helps!


thank u Smile
but  one can not download videos from youtube.Unhappy No no,you can! There are lots of softwares around for downloading videos...of coz,you might want to ask for permission of the uploader first...why dont u ask the vm makers around?


ok I will ask them, I did not know that we can download videos from youtube.
thank u so much.Smile

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Joined: 01 July 2009
Posts: 36153

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hey u just download YouTube downloader...jus google it and see.. Smileit will take nly few minutes to download then u hav 2 jus paste the url link in the software n u can download Smile hop it may help u ...or try this website

Edited by --Thush-- - 22 January 2011 at 10:35pm
sravss Goldie
sravss
sravss

Joined: 25 September 2010
Posts: 2338

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

hey u just download YouTube downloader...jus google it and see.. Smileit will take nly few minutes to download then u hav 2 jus paste the url link in the software n u can download Smile hop it may help u ...

thank u

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Geet Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 1198   Views: 92304

SunShine_A 1198 92304 21 November 2010 at 8:25am by Sandstone
plz all maneet fan help help

Author: varyasingla   Replies: 1   Views: 1052

varyasingla 1 1052 21 October 2010 at 12:09pm by FJkhushbu
gals maan needs ur help

Author: beforesunrise   Replies: 5   Views: 857

beforesunrise 5 857 19 September 2010 at 2:51pm by depeeka
sad help !! plz plz

Author: rubab1690   Replies: 1   Views: 484

rubab1690 1 484 23 August 2010 at 4:43pm by a2zahid
Pari will help maan!!!

Author: camjs   Replies: 1   Views: 654

camjs 1 654 23 August 2010 at 3:50pm by neha2005

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index