BJ (Yellow standing) = Alka
Baby bop and riff (green and orange ones) = InduRamesh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

peachesnplums IF-Sizzlerz
peachesnplums
peachesnplums

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the update EP (gonna call you that, till you figure out another name, hope it's cool)...it can be frustrating to have the entire update deleted, so thanks again..

as for the wedding, given the circumstances and hostility amidst which everything is taking place, i'd have preferred if they had gone for simpler looks, atleast for the bride and groom. what's the need for all the bling? guess stylists on the show went lazy and bought the jazziest colours from a bridal store. simpler outfits would have added a realistic touch to the wedding.

felt bad for ralph..indu-ramesh were being too demanding, i'd say Evil Smile..alka didi ko bulao i was like people get married, your lives may be at stake here...

abhishek was okay, don't like him much anyway..chander portrayed the hurt-in-love guy very well..alka needs to decide if she wants to be formal with chander...1st she says they shouldn't meet ever, then she's discussing her love for ralph with him...i guess she's yet to make up her mind if chander is becoming more than a friend for her...

wondering when babuji will show up (also, if the actor has been changed), and if he'll meet ralph.

Edited by peachesnplums - 24 January 2011 at 1:35am

Prinsesse.Suvi

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peachesnplums

thanks for the update EP (gonna call you that, till you figure out another name, hope it's cool)...it can be frustrating to have the entire update deleted, so thanks again..

as for the wedding, given the circumstances and hostility amidst which everything is taking place, i'd have preferred if they had gone for simpler looks, atleast for the bride and groom. what's the need for all the bling? guess stylists on the show went lazy and bought the jazziest colours from a bridal store. simpler outfits would have added a realistic touch to the wedding.

felt bad for ralph..indu-ramesh were being too demanding, i'd say Evil Smile..alka didi ko bulao i was like people get married, your lives may be at stake here...

abhishek was okay, don't like him much anyway..chander portrayed the hurt-in-love guy very well..alka needs to decide if she wants to be formal with chander...1st she says they shouldn't meet ever, then she's discussing her love for ralph with him...i guess she's yet to make up her mind if chander is becoming more than a friend for her...

wondering when babuji will show up (also, if the actor has been changed), and if he'll meet ralph.

Yeah EPs fine...I feel the pressure now to come up with something.  About the kids...you said it....even I was like COME ON, just get this over with before someone (me) clubs you.

I guess poor Alka is confused...she likes Chander as a friend and cant see him out of her life and nor can she deal with his being in love with her.

Babuji has changed too?!  This actor changing seems to be the only thing happening in the show right now...

Prinsesse.Suvi

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
thanks dear!!! loved ur sarcasm i want ralph to go ASAPTongueWink ralph bhag jaLOL

Prinsesse.Suvi

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the great update

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index