Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

WU January 22

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

matherstudentbodduelle22frod---ayesha---veil_of_rosesozzyieRoarkPrinsesse.Suvipeachesnplums

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much!
Aww poor you...when I wrote a written update, I wrote it as an email, saved it as a draft and then copies and pasted it, so there was no chance to lose it...anyways, ko baat nahi hota hai, at least the epi wasn't maha boring..was it?
LOL @ Alpha giving Hindi-english lessons
Technicolor wedding?ROFL I've got to see this, but at least ChaLka matchDay Dreaming
haye haye reporter wants to stalk Abhi...why did he/she see him in that jeans/shirtBlushing
And yes Abhi is VERY lucky to have Nandini as his gfEmbarrassed
waise, whats ur name/nickname/ something I can call you besides emptypot?

Edited by Suvi7884 - 22 January 2011 at 10:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheart

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thank you so much!
Aww poor you...when I wrote a written update, I wrote it as an email, saved it as a draft and then copies and pasted it, so there was no chance to lose it...anyways, ko baat nahi hota hai, at least the epi wasn't maha boring..was it?
Technicolor wedding?ROFL I've got to see this, but at least ChaLka matchDay Dreaming
haye haye reporter wants to stalk Abhi...why did he/she see him in that jeans/shirtBlushing

from email to IF window - the formatting would get lost and would be a pain to reformat.  plus all my emoticons would disappear... and worse is I cant use ipad to reply to or type on IF.  technical issues aside...show ab thoda fastfwd hona chahiye ya.  the only thing exciting is trying to figure out which actor is now going to be replaced....

i knew u would like that chalka barney-dinosaur-purple-matching-matching thing!

i have to come up with a new name...ages ago i dont know why i came up with emptypot still finding an alternative!  i'll use the time watching this indu ramesh shaadi to come up with a more civil name...now that show all couples have names, maybe you can think of one for me:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Thank you so much!

from email to IF window - the formatting would get lost and would be a pain to reformat.  plus all my emoticons would disappear... and worse is I cant use ipad to reply to or type on IF.  technical issues aside...show ab thoda fastfwd hona chahiye ya.  the only thing exciting is trying to figure out which actor is now going to be replaced....

i knew u would like that chalka barney-dinosaur-purple-matching-matching thing!

i have to come up with a new name...ages ago i dont know why i came up with emptypot still finding an alternative!  i'll use the time watching this indu ramesh shaadi to come up with a more civil name...now that show all couples have names, maybe you can think of one for me:)
really formatting goes? mine doesn't..
Aw I dont reallly mind the current track, its interesting except for stupid kid babies, I hope that they sort of make it a bit more masala types, like more actions...sometimes the show is slow, I want more ACTION!!! (like dishum dishum wala nahi, though)
barney dinosaur?LOL
abhi ke liye I will call you EP, till you think of something, since emptypot's too long, and yes I'm lazy (sometimes)LOL

stoneheart

anjali_k24 Groupbie
anjali_k24
anjali_k24

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
abhi is lucky to have nandu as his gf....n emptypot is right.. nandu looked beautiful in shadi episode Smile

Edited by anjali_k24 - 23 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stoneheartPrinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali_k24

abhi is lucky to have nandu as his gf....n kalapahad nandu looked beautiful in shadi episode Smile
kalapahad yahaan pe nahi hai..
she looked good, but the colours as in sabke esp indu-ramesh clashed..like overall, I think emptypot thinks its toooo bright..maybe it is, will have to watch again to decideLOL
stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Here's a snapshot of the Indu-Ramesh wedding....Wink

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
^^ LOL! Nice! SO chander is barney, I presume

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index