India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

How much does Arjun know arohi?

kritz4ever IF-Rockerz
kritz4ever
kritz4ever

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
The conversation between Arjun n his mom abt way arohi reacts is amazing but i have a doubt that how can he judge arohi as the victim of rashi miscarriage wen he knows wat she will n how she is n also he says to his mom no one in this world know arohi more than him wat do u say guys

brightlina Senior Member
brightlina
brightlina

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
its coz of rudr who had poisoned arjun's mind.............
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
arjun knows arohi very well,,and the miscarriage u r talking about ,,,I think arjun is not blaming arohi of pushing rashi but blaming her of not taking care of rashi when rashi was speaking to her ,,,and as far as the revenge is concerned arjun wants to take revenge from the whole ahluwalias and he knows that if arohi is sad and hurt ,,the family will be hurt ,,,so he wants make arohi suffer as a result of which the whole family will,,,,

this is my take on ur post,,,,

and how much arjun knows arohi is if arjun didnot know arohi then he wouldnot have left the family and come to arohi to manao her ,,,at that time too arjun knew that arohi still loves him,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4uPranii

smita_s Groupbie
smita_s
smita_s

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:18am | IP Logged
but arohi does not understand arjun

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index