Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

**SGP First Anniversary Celeb**-Post in Ideas (Page 6)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

LOLz..I know...I may sound wacky enough..but going by the posts...i guess..March is exam time for everyoneeeeeeeee...so by junta demand..can we have the celebrations after one month??I mean in April??LOLLOLJust a belated celebration...main yeh celebration march mein nahi hone doonga...abhi nahin hone doonga....andolan rachenge..wat say nishee and harika??LOLLOL

btw..I was SERIOUS!okStern Smile

ok taking into account...we can have some sort of a small celebration...even i saw max people are busy with exams...thank god iam not...but shounak...my exams are in april???ConfusedConfused
but it wont make any difference...as u see i come to I-F even when iam having exams now...Wink
ok..we can leave the games aside....may be we can have best of sgp with some difference...and may be a GOTW-simple one...what say??

@shwets:Is the same like ban game we play??????Big smile..............Its good Btw so we can have it.. my suggestion),After all its going to be anniversary of SGP so atleast we do somethingBig smile


Edited by Rubaldhillon - 25 January 2011 at 1:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04YusBee

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Amazing yaar it seems March is month of Exams..........Everyone has Exams except Shweta(lucky girl)LOL

mine is a totally different pattern yar...
i have exams in oct...jan...then april...for one academic year...3 final exams..totally 18 papers per year....Cry

Forget it Shweta,u r talking about 18 papers per year In canada i have like 24 papersROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 14076

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

LOLz..I know...I may sound wacky enough..but going by the posts...i guess..March is exam time for everyoneeeeeeeee...so by junta demand..can we have the celebrations after one month??I mean in April??LOLLOLJust a belated celebration...main yeh celebration march mein nahi hone doonga...abhi nahin hone doonga....andolan rachenge..wat say nishee and harika??LOLLOL

btw..I was SERIOUS!okStern Smile

ok taking into account...we can have some sort of a small celebration...even i saw max people are busy with exams...thank god iam not...but shounak...my exams are in april???ConfusedConfused
but it wont make any difference...as u see i come to I-F even when iam having exams now...Wink
ok..we can leave the games aside....may be we can have best of sgp with some difference...and may be a GOTW-simple one...what say??


All the more happy...So do we do it in May 2011???ROFLROFLROFL

No shounak we can have celebration in March 2012ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

YusBee

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
@rubal....24 papers!!!mine is better...

shounak,...lets c...we can have in april...il get my schedule this week for the next 3 months...so il know when my exams are....so we can decide about that later...but still we can have a small celeb now...people who are available can do it..and others can attend it...i think best of sgp and a GOTW is good....yeah rubal...gotw is like ban game...we can decide that...

but april-may we can have a big one...may be 300 episodes will come up in may...we can have celebrations for that

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinha18crysindGurpreetDYusBee

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@rubal....24 papers!!!mine is better...

shounak,...lets c...we can have in april...il get my schedule this week for the next 3 months...so il know when my exams are....so we can decide about that later...but still we can have a small celeb now...people who are available can do it..and others can attend it...i think best of sgp and a GOTW is good....yeah rubal...gotw is like ban game...we can decide that...

but april-may we can have a big one...may be 300 episodes will come up in may...we can have celebrations for that

Good!!! We need more participation...warna maza nahi ayega....Smile
Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
@febs...and if we have soo much fun...we will miss them...and may also disturb them...its good to keep it low level so that everyone will be happy...to be honest if we have any celebrations and i have exams...it will be very tough for me concentrate....
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Joined: 11 April 2010
Posts: 9061

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@febs...and if we have soo much fun...we will miss them...and may also disturb them...its good to keep it low level so that everyone will be happy...to be honest if we have any celebrations and i have exams...it will be very tough for me concentrate....

Ya... true.... as soon as you get yr schedule, we can put up some voting with 3 - 4 suggested dates or so... we will celebrate on 1st march and then will see whether we need one more for mass or wait till 300 episodes. 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Only for you.!!...my first Sushaan OS

2 3

Author: amotlymileo   Replies: 21   Views: 3295

amotlymileo 21 3295 15 November 2010 at 10:52pm by maneeshaF
SuShaan First Hug!!!!!!!

Author: deepali_rkmadhu   Replies: 9   Views: 1717

deepali_rkmadhu 9 1717 04 August 2010 at 4:55pm by Miracle_leo
OBS first anniversary today..Happy B'day

2 3

Author: YusBee   Replies: 17   Views: 1765

YusBee 17 1765 27 July 2010 at 10:35am by _Nancy_
First time Madam Suhana said something smart....

Author: Farikina   Replies: 3   Views: 1500

Farikina 3 1500 30 June 2010 at 1:01am by anu rulz
bhabis ready to make their move(pg8-give ideas)

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 56   Views: 4030

Shwets1502 56 4030 19 June 2010 at 3:57am by Shwets1502

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index