**SGP First Anniversary Celeb**-Post in Ideas - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
@Shwets: Awesome that u brought up the thread dear...
But, I cant participate in it at all...........
cuz exams are from 1st week itself...
so, will be inactive completely...

ANd i luved Shounak's idea...But, It will be more nice if it will be for 300th epi celebrations cuz everyone will be free in holidays and we can have the most grand event... Just my opinion...that we could give these suhana of the forum..en so during 300th epi celebrations...
All the ideas are good, bus jo bhi karoo Mujhay koi award milna chahiyee, WARNA  "$%^&*(***
here are some ideas of awards.
Best Pakao Post
Best Sarcastic Comments
Best Pathetic Track Lover
etc etc
No I dont want any of these awards .!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Originally posted by venture

All the ideas are good, bus jo bhi karoo Mujhay koi award milna chahiyee, WARNA  "$%^&*(***
here are some ideas of awards.
Best Pakao Post
Best Sarcastic Comments
Best Pathetic Track Lover
etc etc
No I dont want any of these awards .!!

🀣🀣🀣I would give you the best Signature wali member of the forum!πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

🀣🀣🀣I would give you the best Signature wali member of the forum!πŸ˜‰

Awsome hillarious signature picture Shounal, just laughed and laughed , you are crazy man, kahan kahan say dhond dhond kar peice lataay ho. Vegetarian ChickenπŸ˜†

Huband Day Care Centre!!! Suahan ko chaiyee Ishaan ko wahan chod day shayad kuch seekh lay!!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
@shwetha-AWESOMEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thread ,i loved  it  but  cant participate in it becuz of exams😭😭😭😭 Edited by nisheee - 13 years ago
LOLz..I know...I may sound wacky enough..but going by the posts...i guess..March is exam time for everyoneeeeeeeee...so by junta demand..can we have the celebrations after one month??I mean in April??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just a belated celebration...main yeh celebration march mein nahi hone doonga...abhi nahin hone doonga....andolan rachenge..wat say nishee and harika??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw..I was SERIOUS!ok😳
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

LOLz..I know...I may sound wacky enough..but going by the posts...i guess..March is exam time for everyoneeeeeeeee...so by junta demand..can we have the celebrations after one month??I mean in April??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Just a belated celebration...main yeh celebration march mein nahi hone doonga...abhi nahin hone doonga....andolan rachenge..wat say nishee and harika??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

btw..I was SERIOUS!ok😳

ok taking into account...we can have some sort of a small celebration...even i saw max people are busy with exams...thank god iam not...but shounak...my exams are in april???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
but it wont make any difference...as u see i come to I-F even when iam having exams now...πŸ˜‰
ok..we can leave the games aside....may be we can have best of sgp with some difference...and may be a GOTW-simple one...what say??
Amazing yaar it seems March is month of Exams..........Everyone has Exams except Shweta(lucky girl)πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Amazing yaar it seems March is month of Exams..........Everyone has Exams except Shweta(lucky girl)πŸ˜†

mine is a totally different pattern yar...
i have exams in oct...jan...then april...for one academic year...3 final exams..totally 18 papers per year....😭
Originally posted by Shwets1502

ok taking into account...we can have some sort of a small celebration...even i saw max people are busy with exams...thank god iam not...but shounak...my exams are in april???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
but it wont make any difference...as u see i come to I-F even when iam having exams now...πŸ˜‰
ok..we can leave the games aside....may be we can have best of sgp with some difference...and may be a GOTW-simple one...what say??

@shwets:Is the same like ban game we play??????πŸ˜ƒ..............Its good Btw so we can have it.. my suggestion),After all its going to be anniversary of SGP so atleast we do somethingπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 13 years ago