Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
@febs...yeah we can work on that....

@shounak...dont worry yar...we will have our next after anniversary somewhere in may i guess....for the 300...we can have a grand celebrations then too...all will be on holidays i guess...
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow 1 yr for SGP! party πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³
Dun think i  will be able to participate much though due to uni commitments πŸ˜•
But love the ideas! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 13 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Shwets(Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me ur real name as i m tried calling u by shwetsπŸ˜†)

As u thought about having awards I can help u with that by providing nomination list........What say???πŸ˜ƒ
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I loved all the ideas though i too will not able to participate in such a fest 😭😭
But i will try to be here to at least give my best wishes and warm regards to SGP whole unit for such a path breaking Classic serialπŸ‘πŸ‘
Hope we will get to see a special episode of SGP whenever they complete their 1 year...i am eagerly waiting....it is an achievement and more important is that SGP touched this mark with constant TRP and at no.2 since 6-7 months...what a consistent success....SGP deserved it..HATS off to Cast And Crew...especially Mitali madam and Ravi ojha sir

Edited by Sinha18 - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@rubal...my name is shwetha yar...so u can call me shwets....

about awards...we have had "Best of SGP awards" and "SGP Members awards" till now....so we have to think of something different...

think about a different awards that we ca have...and we can decide what to do....

eventhough we had best of SGP awards before...how about having for the entire year...we had only for 100 episodes and 200 episodes..

lets see what others think also...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu...i think lets have celebrations instead of games...so u can come and celebrate...becos we are missing max number of members...becos of academics....

so be a part of the celebrations yar...
Sinha18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@himanshu...i think lets have celebrations instead of games...so u can come and celebrate...becos we are missing max number of members...becos of academics....

so be a part of the celebrations yar...

ofcourse..i will be there....i am agreed it will be better to have celebration instead of games..but we can choose game also as we got lot of new members these days and this will be an oppurtinity for them to enjoy the games and tasks that we enjoyed in our forum till date😊
Shwets1502 thumbnail
@himanshu...thats a superb idea....
we can have a game similar to but may be less complex that task master...so that we can have many members participating...
and they can enjoy and get to know all of them well...

but we have to think about the game...il make the thinking...if u get any ideas pm me...let the kind of game be a secret...   ;-)
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@rubal...my name is shwetha yar...so u can call me shwets....

about awards...we have had "Best of SGP awards" and "SGP Members awards" till now....so we have to think of something different...

think about a different awards that we ca have...and we can decide what to do....

eventhough we had best of SGP awards before...how about having for the entire year...we had only for 100 episodes and 200 episodes..

lets see what others think also...

Shweta i wasnt here before so dont know about this thing so can u tell me wat does it mean by having for entire year???????Does it mean like having award for best scene or something like that???πŸ˜ƒ
Sinha18 thumbnail

@himanshu...thats a superb idea....
we can have a game similar to but may be less complex that task master...so that we can have many members participating...
and they can enjoy and get to know all of them well...

but we have to think about the game...il make the thinking...if u get any ideas pm me...let the kind of game be a secret...   ;-)

ok..i will😊