Alright...its time for our next celebration
🥳🥳
Yes its going to be one year of SGP soon..on 1st March
and how can we not celebrate😃

We had great time during our carnival for SGP 200 celebrations😊
and for the anniversary lets make it more special
what say guys???😃

So i want all of u to post in your ideas as how we can celebrate
games...or awards...or discussions...or anything....
any ideas post it here...
we can discuss it here...and finalize what we can have for our celebrations...
waiting to see many ideas....

thanks aman for your support...😃

Come on...its going to be celebration time again...🥳

Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!! 1 year... can't believe.... n can't wait for celebration too....

Balle ...Balle...Shawa..Shawa....
🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Edited by crysind - 13 years ago
@febs...even i cant believe its actually gonna be a year of SGP...its definitely celebrations time...!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a suggestion --- one person like a coolbie /viewbie etc will make a list of all the characters of sgp in their highest loveable order ( and keep it a secret)

eg: 1Badimaa 2 suhana 3 Ishaan .........15 Meena 16 beautiful bubbly etc etc

All the members of sgp forum wud have to prepare their own ranking list and post it

who ever matches the list with the one of the coolbie/viewbie will win.

Originally posted by bhavi20_s

I have a suggestion --- one person like a coolbie /viewbie etc will make a list of all the characters of sgp in their highest loveable order ( and keep it a secret)

eg: 1Badimaa 2 suhana 3 Ishaan .........15 Meena 16 beautiful bubbly etc etc

All the members of sgp forum wud have to prepare their own ranking list and post it

who ever matches the list with the one of the coolbie/viewbie will win.

wonderful idea....will make a note of it for sure...😃
I have an idea...

Can we have SGP quiz?   means some simple, but questions that we may not notice in episodes... make a questioner and send to participants ...give them 5-10min max to respond.... and check it.... 

Originally posted by crysind

I have an idea...

Can we have SGP quiz?   means some simple, but questions that we may not notice in episodes... make a questioner and send to participants ...give them 5-10min max to respond.... and check it.... 

thats a nice idea febs...but we need to work on the bold part...how can we do that...
i mean 5-10 min....lets work on that...

we can actually make even teams for that..like taskmaster...and conduct a real quiz....but the timing is very important...like how everyone can be OL at the same time??
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thats a nice idea febs...but we need to work on the bold part...how can we do that...
i mean 5-10 min....lets work on that...

we can actually make even teams for that..like taskmaster...and conduct a real quiz....but the timing is very important...like how everyone can be OL at the same time??

Oh ya... for that what i thought was like...whenever some participants come online they can ask for the questioner and respond within 10min to the same team head person... i think thats possible as its a matter of max 20min.... lets see...
Aweeeeeesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!👏👏👏👏👏Bad..and very sad..I cant participate😭😭😭..but i would want an award here :)..plus what febs di and Bhavna di told are also interesting!!!
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

Aweeeeeesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!👏Bad..and very sad..I cant participate😭😭😭..but i would want an award here :)..plus what febs di and Bhavna di told are also interesting!!!

Oh Shounak...dont cry....😭 we will celebrate it later again for all those who cant enjoy....😊