Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's Thank The CV's ,Cast & the entire Crew (Page 7)

wajiha-1 IF-Rockerz
wajiha-1
wajiha-1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

but i do have some complaints against cvs....pinky's dad, meera not shown...and daarji forgiveness, maan is doing so much for geet...then what about dev, cant geet forgive him...even after nt told geet the truth, she was shown as having some soft corner for him...the moment she hears his voice, the bg music changes to dev-geet music etc....he is also shown as repenting, then why not???for the sake of dadima at least, she really loved dev...it is not only for geet that family counts, for others also they count...like dadima and anne...anne even went to extent of fighting with geet when she came to know dev is kept away from family...so what is the great sentiment in forgiving one from her family, who wanted her dead and then not forgiving someone else...if one can be forgiven why not the other???dont think i am telling that dev should be forgiven, but if daarji can be forgiven why not dev???that is my question...and as it is dev is not undergoing any punishment, he is still free and roaming...

Geet never loved Dev .... she treated him as her huband & thought that what ever he showered on her was love .... but when she came to know about what he did or how he cheated her .... she understood tht he never loved her & just used her  ... she herself took off everything even the mangalsutra ... which she refused to take out whn darji or brij asked her to remove as soon as thy understood tht dev cheated her ...

she was searching for Dev ... but not out of love ... she was searching for dev only to find out ... why did he cheat her .... what made him do that to her ... & she did ask him that ...

why should dev be forgiven .... what ever sin he did ... he did out of lust ... inspite of being married ... he married her for her money ... & knowing that he was married he spent a night with her ... keeping her in ignorance of the marriage & then leaving her at the airport ....

how & why should she forgive dev .... the crime he did does not deserve to be forgiven.... he needs 2 b punished ... will his repentance bring back what she lost to him ... no never ... once gone is gone forever ...

Dev did 2 crimes ... first getting married inspite of being married
second - getting her preg* ... did not he know the outcome of what would happen to her after he left her .... he never thought about it ... if he had even thought about it ... he would have never evr acted in that way ...

Dev needs to be punished as what he did to her resulted in all these problems for her that she was thrown out of the house or say was asked to be killed ....

so Dev is responsible for all these problems in her life ... if a person like Dev was not there ... then Geet may not have had all these problems in her life ...

here how much ever dev begs for forgiveness ... i don't want either geet or even maan to forgive him ... coz he is the culprit ... went too much ahead of their plan ... if his main need was money he could have cheated her of only money ... but he acted even worse .... seeing her beauty could not resist himself ...he went ahead & cheated her of her virginity .... money once lost can be gained ... will she ever get back her innocence  or her virginity she lost ... no never ...

what if a person like maan never came in her life ... what would have happened to her ...???????????? she would be still fighting for her rights ... may b acheived success but not as much as maan's geet ...probably she would b a single mother raising her child with no support from any one ... i detest people like dev ....

darji's case & her family case is different .... they wanted her life to be better ... wanted to get her remarried as thy thought thy did a mistake by getting her married so soon ...but whn wht thy thought did not happen ... thy followed a wrong route .... honor killing ... or aborting the child ...

well if u ask me ....

normally any girl in geet's place would have agreed for an abortion ... even if she was not at mistake .... as the life she has infront of her .... is not small ... she has her whole life ahead of her .... she is hardly 18 years old ... so any girl would have probably aborted the child ...

but geet wanted to give birth to the baby ... as she thought what ever happend to her was not her mistake she was cheated ... she was first searching for Dev only on 1 condition ... she wanted a name for her child hoping he would accept her ... but not out of love ... but as soon as she heard that he was already married .... her main intention to find him was to ask him for the reason why he did that to her ...

coming to darji ....this line i wrote in my previous post ....
well he always had some love on geet ... other wise tell me why would he give so much property to her when she was getting married .... if he had not loved her .... he would have never kept the zameen worth 1-2 crore on her name & given her 50 lakhs worth jewelry as dowry ...

his false prestige always surpassed the love he had for geet or say his grand-daughters .... he always thought about their welfare but never showered love on his children always thnking power or honor ... is more important ...

his false prestige made him give the decision for her to be killed but as arti & spandana stated earlier ...in darji returning post of SBB ...
" while he gave the death sentance to geet still his eyes were filled with water .... "

means  he too regretted that decision at that time itself ... as deep down in his heart he too felt he was wrong ... but for him honor or family prestige was more important than their grand daughter's happiness .... here also the mistake was theirs if they had invited the entire village for geet's marriage ... may b this problem would not ahve arised ... the story would again b different  ....

my thoughts ... on the reason Y darji wa forgiven

the reason Y geet left the house was that for handa family ...prestige is more important than daughter's happiness ... thy don't care if their daughter was correct also ... she wanted to proove herself in front of her family & the whole village tht she was correct ... she saw to it that brij was jailed ... for his action ...but did not take any action against the rest of the family ... just said to them in front of the whole village that she was dead to handa family .... & no longer wants to be called a handa any more ... that was the punishment she gave to them .... telling them on their face that she does not want to be called a daughter on handa family ... that was enough for them to hide their faces in shame ... & from there the regret started ... & after maan started calling them continously ... then darji realised how wrong thy were all the time with geet & how thy did not support her ... whn she needed moral support & how strong she was to fight her war ... all the qualities of geet made him change & ask for repentance ...

& geet forgiving them ... well what lesson she wanted to teach handa family she tought them ... & the purpose was served & now they are regretting their decision ... so it's apt ... she forgave ... & tht's good too ... as she was missing her family badly ... too ...

well pinky's dad or meera thy all might left the show or may have date problems ... that's the reason none from geet's family turned up for her wedding ... luckily thy bought darji ... i guess tht too in the last minute ... tht's the reason thy were extending all the marriage rasams ... i think so ...

well i too have many unanswered questions ... but will wait for my answers that's what i wrote in the beginning of the post ....

Nandita5

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClap
Clap

dewdropred

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Absolutely
A BIG hug and a standing ovation!!! I was all overwhelmed!

dewdropred

namitasin Senior Member
namitasin
namitasin

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey not only cv's r Gurti but entire team of ghsp is simlpy GR8. Its frst in entire tv industry who has largest fan base in degital world (sorry if m wrong) i luv u geet team thanks for giving us such beautiful character, they r my new fairytale couple like cindrela. THANKU so much.

dewdropred

robbieluvr IF-Sizzlerz
robbieluvr
robbieluvr

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Thanks Thank Thank You!! We love you and we couldn't have asked for a better showBig smileClap!!

dewdropred

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Agree with u... thanx a  lot cv's n whole cast n crew of GHSP for giving us this show...

dewdropred

zaara2212 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara2212
zaara2212

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
So right Smile

Hats off to the cvs and off course gc and dd were awesome Tongue

dewdropred

Go to top