Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's Thank The CV's ,Cast & the entire Crew (Page 6)

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
totally agree with you. A big round of applause and thanks to CVs and all the actors escpecially GC and DD.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged

i have updated my post on pg 1

dewdropred

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
but i do have some complaints against cvs....pinky's dad, meera not shown...and daarji forgiveness, maan is doing so much for geet...then what about dev, cant geet forgive him...even after nt told geet the truth, she was shown as having some soft corner for him...the moment she hears his voice, the bg music changes to dev-geet music etc....he is also shown as repenting, then why not???for the sake of dadima at least, she really loved dev...it is not only for geet that family counts, for others also they count...like dadima and anne...anne even went to extent of fighting with geet when she came to know dev is kept away from family...so what is the great sentiment in forgiving one from her family, who wanted her dead and then not forgiving someone else...if one can be forgiven why not the other???dont think i am telling that dev should be forgiven, but if daarji can be forgiven why not dev???that is my question...and as it is dev is not undergoing any punishment, he is still free and roaming...

dewdropred

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanks dewsrop for this amazing thank-you post....yes each and every member of team GHSP (cast,crew,CTs) deserves a big applause for the beautiful show n all their efforts they put in. Gurti is the best...their performances are awesome....the marriage was a dream come true for Maneetians....each n every episode was, every scene was special....the most beautiful marriage ever in the history of Indian television of the most lovely jodi ever!! Each n every member of the cast have done a great job! Congrats n 3 cheers to the entire team of GHSP!! Also a request to the CVs to show good happening to Maneet after all the bad times they have endured!! Let no one ever come between them, no evil, no MUs!!

dewdropred

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

ClapTHANK YOUClap

Clap
GC
Clap
DD
Clap
CVs
Clap
CREW MEMBERS AND ALL WHO HELP IN THE SHADOWS OF GEET HSP

Thumbs Up

ONLY ONE REQUEST:
We from the bottom of our hearts humbly request G&Ms fabulous hot  S. Raat.Heart

Edited by lovetheserial - 23 January 2011 at 3:48am

dewdropred

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap   Clap Clap
Fallen Angel IF-Sizzlerz
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I definitely agree with you....thank you CVs, GC and DD for giving us such a amazing wedding and doing an awesome job ...ClapClapClap

Thanx dewdropred for the lovely post!!

dewdropred

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. I want to thank CV's for showing us the best wedding ever onscreen. It was wonderfully done. I loved the scene when Maan folds his hands in front of darji and geet looks at him. It was mindblowing to see the respect and love he has for geet that a man like MSK folding hands infront of anyone.
The other beautiful scene was kanyadan scene, when he accepts darji's daan and bows his head. Amazingly doneClap
Beautiful expressions, and mindblowing performances. Love you GC and DD for this.
CV's thanks again for writing such beautiful scenes.
KEEP ROCKING GUYS.....

dewdropred

Go to top