Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's Thank The CV's ,Cast & the entire Crew (Page 5)

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
agree maneet u r rocking
love u so muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
awesome work by DD and GC yaar..... hum sab ko itna paagal kar diya ahi ki hume khud hi nahi pata hum kahan kho gaye ha!!!

hum jis tarah se maanet dream land mein chale gaye ki hum kuch bhi karu wahan se wapas nahi aa paa rahe hai!!!

aur kaun chahtha hai wahan se aana!!!

love u CVs~~!~!~!!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!!!~~~~~

dewdropred

Tuli Senior Member
Tuli
Tuli

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
before saying anything about yestrdy's epi i would like to thank the CVs from the core of my heart....
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap
Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

now, about yesterday....kya bolun abhi tak mujhe words nehi mil rahen hai to describe my happiness.....from the very first scene....when geet was crying wid joy to see daarji has 4given her, did anyone see how blissful maan was looking, usse dekhke saaf pata chal raha tha ki he has achieved what he wanted, i.e his geet's happiness....really CVs I feel proud to be a fan of Maaneet and GHSP, their love is so pure haven't seen it before. i cried wid geet, i felt happy and contended wid maan,...last but definitely not the least....I should, would and must say that
HugHugHugHugHugDrashti and Gurmeet HugHugHugHugHugare god-gifted actors. their acting is above excellence....and their expressions toh mujhe speechless kar dete hai...its so natural....

kudos to GC, DD, CVs and the whole lot of GHSP team...gr8, superb job guys.........
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up 

dewdropred

suvaaslondon Groupbie
suvaaslondon
suvaaslondon

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Thanks for this post.
Yes they deserve an OUtstanding Ovation in making such an unique and entertaining show.
Hope they  continue to do so.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulidewdropred

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I AGREE WITH U ........THANK U CVs

dewdropred

pal_2010 Goldie
pal_2010
pal_2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Friends Let's Thank The Cv's , Cast & the Entire Crew ... for the Rocking show GHSP ....

i know we have plenty of unanswered queries ... which they are supposed to answer but still let's thank them for giving this superb show GHSP ... & hoping that we all get our answers in future ....

Clap

Thank You Cv's ... For keeping the characters Of Geet & Maan ... so sweet .... so understanding .... so loving .... so caring towards each other ... who have respect for their elders ... even if the elders have  made serious mistakes ... still they both have a big heart to forgive them ....& who use the policy of forgive & forget ..... & say let bygones be bygones .... lets move ahead in life .... 

not only that ..... they both are so forgiving & noble.... that when they see their enemy at the door of death they run to save her ....  Clap

in past they have given a unique maafinama scene ... where geet & maan make up for their ego ... fight ...the best make up ever we got in any show .... or ...the best confession ever ... har subah tumse shuru & har raat tumpe khatam Clap

now cv's have given us a beautiful & unique wedding ... Clapwhose celebrations lasted for 16 days ... still there was a uniquness in what they showed ...

1)be it maan ... asking the baby for forgiveness in between their sangeet .... & then later enjoying the sangeet after being forgiven ...Clap

2)then a different bachelor party which even i liked as i never liked the idea of bachelor party ... & the song which was choosen ... as that was 1 song which i hated to listen ... but now thanks to GC .... as I did not mind listening to it or even watching it while they performed .... GC & DD both rocked the floor ...
 Clap
3)then geet being left out in salon ....maan saving the day on a horse .... bringing his dulhan on horse back in a fairy tale style ....Clap

4)gifting his dulhan blue tooth ... so that they can still be together while they were away ... which saved geet's life ...
Clap

5)A new rasam ... tieing their hands together & telling every one what they both feel for each other ...
Clap

6)darji's entry for kanya daan ...
Clap

7)geet forgiving darji & entire handa family ... & crying her heart out in her grandpa arms ...
Clap

8)maan & geet scenes while they were getting married during the kanyadaan ,phere,sindoor,mangal sutra scene ....
Clap

on the whole there were splendid performances by GC & DD ... GC & DD rocked ....well not only GC & DD every one associated with the show .... did an awesome job .... brilliant performances by one and all .... either on screen or those who work behind the scenes ....Clap

if all the actors have performed so well & given us brilliant scenes ... I think we should ... even thank the cv's for writing such beautiful scenes & unique & new scenes .... the reason behind all these brilliant scenes .... are the cv's ...
Clap

if they had not sketched the characters of geet & maan so perfectly well ... we all would have never fallen in love with maaneet ...who laugh,cry,romance & with whom we too laugh & cry out & get dreamy when they romance  Clap

Thank You cv's for giving us the best Jodi .... ever ... we love them so much that once we all even made a post asking for maan & geet dolls ... as that was a request from a 5 year old .... her request made me & plenty of maaneet fans wanting for maaneet dolls .... & every one was asking for dulha dulhan dolls of maaneet ....including me ....

If GurTi rocked all the time .... then cv's also rocked big time ... Clap
bcoz if the cv's had not given the characters of geet & maan ... then we all were had never fallen in love with geet ,maan or the show GHSP .... so the credit should also be given to the cv's
who have awesome script ... for GHSP ...which makes us hooked to the show 24/7 ....which makes us watch old scenes again & again ... still we never get bored after watching the scenes again & again .....Clap

one big standing ovation for GHSP team .... well done cv's & the entire cast & crew .... thanks a lot .... GC , DD, Cv's & the entire crew.... U all rock big time ....

Star
Clap

U have told that I want to say.. I am waiting for the same type of post...this wedding is so unique...
I want to add some more scenes:
  • Haldi rasam between Geet and Maan
  • There talks during and between marriage
  • Wonderful vermala scene
  • Romantic scenes after vermala and dinner 

Edited by pal_2010 - 23 January 2011 at 3:11am

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pal_2010

Originally posted by dewdropred

Friends Let's Thank The Cv's , Cast & the Entire Crew ... for the Rocking show GHSP ....

i know we have plenty of unanswered queries ... which they are supposed to answer but still let's thank them for giving this superb show GHSP ... & hoping that we all get our answers in future ....

Clap

Thank You Cv's ... For keeping the characters Of Geet & Maan ... so sweet .... so understanding .... so loving .... so caring towards each other ... who have respect for their elders ... even if the elders have  made serious mistakes ... still they both have a big heart to forgive them ....& who use the policy of forgive & forget ..... & say let bygones be bygones .... lets move ahead in life .... 

not only that ..... they both are so forgiving & noble.... that when they see their enemy at the door of death they run to save her ....  Clap

in past they have given a unique maafinama scene ... where geet & maan make up for their ego ... fight ...the best make up ever we got in any show .... or ...the best confession ever ... har subah tumse shuru & har raat tumpe khatam Clap

now cv's have given us a beautiful & unique wedding ... Clapwhose celebrations lasted for 16 days ... still there was a uniquness in what they showed ...

1)be it maan ... asking the baby for forgiveness in between their sangeet .... & then later enjoying the sangeet after being forgiven ...Clap

2)then a different bachelor party which even i liked as i never liked the idea of bachelor party ... & the song which was choosen ... as that was 1 song which i hated to listen ... but now thanks to GC .... as I did not mind listening to it or even watching it while they performed .... GC & DD both rocked the floor ...
 Clap
3)then geet being left out in salon ....maan saving the day on a horse .... bringing his dulhan on horse back in a fairy tale style ....Clap

4)gifting his dulhan blue tooth ... so that they can still be together while they were away ... which saved geet's life ...
Clap

5)A new rasam ... tieing their hands together & telling every one what they both feel for each other ...
Clap

6)darji's entry for kanya daan ...
Clap

7)geet forgiving darji & entire handa family ... & crying her heart out in her grandpa arms ...
Clap

8)maan & geet scenes while they were getting married during the kanyadaan ,phere,sindoor,mangal sutra scene ....
Clap

on the whole there were splendid performances by GC & DD ... GC & DD rocked ....well not only GC & DD every one associated with the show .... did an awesome job .... brilliant performances by one and all .... either on screen or those who work behind the scenes ....Clap

if all the actors have performed so well & given us brilliant scenes ... I think we should ... even thank the cv's for writing such beautiful scenes & unique & new scenes .... the reason behind all these brilliant scenes .... are the cv's ...
Clap

if they had not sketched the characters of geet & maan so perfectly well ... we all would have never fallen in love with maaneet ...who laugh,cry,romance & with whom we too laugh & cry out & get dreamy when they romance  Clap

Thank You cv's for giving us the best Jodi .... ever ... we love them so much that once we all even made a post asking for maan & geet dolls ... as that was a request from a 5 year old .... her request made me & plenty of maaneet fans wanting for maaneet dolls .... & every one was asking for dulha dulhan dolls of maaneet ....including me ....

If GurTi rocked all the time .... then cv's also rocked big time ... Clap
bcoz if the cv's had not given the characters of geet & maan ... then we all were had never fallen in love with geet ,maan or the show GHSP .... so the credit should also be given to the cv's
who have awesome script ... for GHSP ...which makes us hooked to the show 24/7 ....which makes us watch old scenes again & again ... still we never get bored after watching the scenes again & again .....Clap

one big standing ovation for GHSP team .... well done cv's & the entire cast & crew .... thanks a lot .... GC , DD, Cv's & the entire crew.... U all rock big time ....

Star
Clap

U have told that I want to say.. I am waiting for the same type of post...this wedding is so unique...
I want to add some more scenes:
    Haldi rasam between Geet and Maan There talks during and between marriage Wonderful vermala scene
  • Romantic scenes after vermala and dinner 

yes dear u r right i did miss these scenes ... the cv's did a splendid job ... in each & every scene Clap
maaniqra IF-Sizzlerz
maaniqra
maaniqra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuu cv and our awesome maneetClap

dewdropred

Go to top