Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's Thank The CV's ,Cast & the entire Crew (Page 3)

queen_ali Senior Member
queen_ali
queen_ali

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
THANK YOU CV'S for giving us GHSP.........with GC & DD
Splendid and spell bound work done by all related with this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

thnks everyone ... for thanking the cv's ... can't post a thnk u note for everyone ... as i m busy with my little niece ... she is only 2 & 1/2 years old & i m baby sitting her ... very understanding baby ... wanted to watch her stories on my lappy ... but agreed to watch it on TV as she saw me busy with my lappy ... Smile

shah10bharkha

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
awww..so cute..whts her name?Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Hima thank u sooooooooooooo much dear for such an awesome postHeartClapClapClap

I agree with each and every word of ursSmileSmileSmile

Thank u Drashti, Gurmeet, CVs and the entire team of GHSP for giving us an amazing, awesome, fantabulous, breathtaking show GHSP, a show which touches one's heart and soul, the best show ever and forever for me...............no show can ever take its place because it is not just a show anymore............it is my life..........life of all MAANEETIANS................just like how our lovely MAANEET's din ek dusare se shuru aur raat ek dusare pe khatam hoti hai........even our day starts and ends with them.......................thank u soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for giving us such a divine dreamy sacred beautiful lovely magical charming jodi MAANEET................the best Jodi ever and forever...........Jodi made in heaven.........also thanks a ton for giving us characters like Adi Sir, Pinky, Pinky's father Manchanda, Dadima, Meera........................the show changed our outlook towards life believe in all those feelings and things which v might have not believed in earlier....................the show gave out such a strong social message, it made us believe that even when everyone would betray u and give u tears and immense pain worst than any nightmare there will be someone or some people atleast who would accept u, teach u to how live, smile, love, care, trust, understand and dream once again just like MAANEET have done in each other' case, there will be someone to wipe ur tears and erase all painful memories...................it showed us that well wishers and genuine friends like Adi Sir, Pinky, Meera, Romeo, Manisha, Pandeji, Tasha exist, it showed us that someone as sweet, caring, understanding and lovable Dadima who values traditions as well as has a modern outlook exist................it showed us that Pinky's father Manchanda exist who can love, care and bless someone else' daughter just like his own daughter ...........................................the show taught us how to find positivity even in the worst situation.........u guys give us perfect scenes be it emotional, touchy scenes or romantic and passionate or nok-jhok scenes...........v can watch  them again and again never get enough of them..........................MAANEET's wedding was truly a fairytale, dreamy, beautiful and divine wedding.............have never seen such a wedding before nor were v so excited about any wedding like v were for our dearest MAANEET's wedding-a dream come true for divine and magical MAANEET and lovely MAANEETIANS ....................u all rock!!!!!!!!!!!!............keep up the fab work and may ur show get more success day by day...............Hats off to you allClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by sptrno - 22 January 2011 at 11:10pm

maneet_forever9dewdropred

my_maan_geet Goldie
my_maan_geet
my_maan_geet

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u dear..........
our maaneet and gurti rockssssssssss

dewdropred

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Big smileTHANK YOU CVS FOR GHSP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and a standing ovation to Gurmeet Ji and Drashti --- WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

dewdropred

Nandita5 Senior Member
Nandita5
Nandita5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Thanx for opening this post. i wanted to say the same thing. U have put it all down beautifully. Thanx CVs for giving us a very unique and sweet show, and also for giving us a wedding ceremony which was simply out of this world. I am referring to the sindoor, mangalsutra and pheras. Beautifully done and Maneet's expressions absolutely superb. Kudos to the whole team. Looking forward to awesome future episodes also. Thanx once again and keep us enthralled even in the future. 

dewdropred

preethia IF-Sizzlerz
preethia
preethia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
totally agree with u...............GC & DD has carried on this show in such a grace that i dont like any other pair other than them.................gr8 applause for the cvs and the crew for making it possible for s to enjoy..............

dewdropred

Go to top