India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Let's Thank The CV's ,Cast & the entire Crew

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Friends Let's Thank The Cv's , Cast & the Entire Crew ... for the Rocking show GHSP ....

i know we have plenty of unanswered queries ... which they are supposed to answer but still let's thank them for giving this superb show GHSP ... & hoping that we all get our answers in future ....

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thank You Cv's ... For keeping the characters Of Geet & Maan ... so sweet .... so understanding .... so loving .... so caring towards each other ... who have respect for their elders ... even if the elders have  made serious mistakes ... still they both have a big heart to forgive them ....& who use the policy of forgive & forget ..... & say let bygones be bygones .... lets move ahead in life .... 

not only that ..... they both are so forgiving & noble.... that when they see their enemy at the door of death they run to save her ....  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

in past they have given a unique maafinama scene ... where geet & maan make up for their ego ... fight ...the best make up ever we got in any show .... or ...the best confession ever ... har subah tumse shuru & har raat tumpe khatam ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

now cv's have given us a beautiful & unique wedding ... ClapClapClapClapwhose celebrations lasted for 16 days ... still there was a uniquness in what they showed ...

1)be it maan ... asking the baby for forgiveness in between their sangeet .... & then later enjoying the sangeet after being forgiven ...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

2)then a different bachelor party which even i liked as i never liked the idea of bachelor party ... & the song which was choosen ... as that was 1 song which i hated to listen ... but now thanks to GC .... as I did not mind listening to it or even watching it while they performed .... GC & DD both rocked the floor ...
 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
3)then geet being left out in salon ....maan saving the day on a horse .... bringing his dulhan on horse back in a fairy tale style ....Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

4)gifting his dulhan blue tooth ... so that they can still be together while they were away ... which saved geet's life ...

5)A new rasam ... tieing their hands together & telling every one what they both feel for each other ...

6)darji's entry for kanya daan ...

7)geet forgiving darji & entire handa family ... & crying her heart out in her grandpa arms ...

8)maan & geet scenes while they were getting married during the kanyadaan ,phere,sindoor,mangal sutra scene ....

on the whole there were splendid performances by GC & DD ... GC & DD rocked ....well not only GC & DD every one associated with the show .... did an awesome job .... brilliant performances by one and all .... either on screen or those who work behind the scenes ....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

if all the actors have performed so well & given us brilliant scenes ... I think we should ... even thank the cv's for writing such beautiful scenes & unique & new scenes .... the reason behind all these brilliant scenes .... are the cv's ...

if they had not sketched the characters of geet & maan so perfectly well ... we all would have never fallen in love with maaneet ...who laugh,cry,romance & with whom we too laugh & cry out & get dreamy when they romance  ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Thank You cv's for giving us the best Jodi .... ever ... we love them so much that once we all even made a post asking for maan & geet dolls ... as that was a request from a 5 year old .... her request made me & plenty of maaneet fans wanting for maaneet dolls .... & every one was asking for dulha dulhan dolls of maaneet ....including me ....

If GurTi rocked all the time .... then cv's also rocked big time ... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
bcoz if the cv's had not given the characters of geet & maan ... then we all were had never fallen in love with geet ,maan or the show GHSP .... so the credit should also be given to the cv's
who have awesome script ... for GHSP ...which makes us hooked to the show 24/7 ....which makes us watch old scenes again & again ... still we never get bored after watching the scenes again & again .....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

one big standing ovation for GHSP team .... well done cv's & the entire cast & crew .... thanks a lot .... GC , DD, Cv's & the entire crew.... U all rock big time ....

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 97 member(s) liked the above post:

stka28inlwgeetscarce05varticheema_rnikkipunjronukrnlTulsi raniitzangellNandita5coasta_70lailapnjMaanGeetkiSimmiTulilakshmisalvadisupriavantu12truthtellerPGirnsarrmneeraj268namitasinmaaneetfan123dips_chimSakshiGargdoosheekahuny.thebestshivangi783goldenballkellzriatagoreanky_1205Tiharikasubiamanheermeheramzu32--Magnificent--unknown.bluedreamz953Ayesha05sindu_gurtiNav2010lovetheserialmilliishining_moonsldeeps-SmexySmile-patakha-guddi-Veritaserum-mrk-1sanu3108drdee142macho_muffinambbihawajiha-1-HJ-gennyMiMadzmaansakrati5-MaanEetLover-esha143Echoesofpassionmechantefillesptrnonamita25-Priti11-swetha10adoremevirgoAmoureuxFallen Angelmysterygurl1427SahSahmitzi11..Adeena..preethia..shreyaa..shah10hinal_maaneetrsroopalimaanseeroseinbloomprava55663kahkashansakinabharkhasumona28Loquacious_Aashmisty85mysteriousmilli-BlushaLicious-preetgurtipickachuInfinitedreamsGiraffidaefelicitysmoak.blackb28Downhill

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with u. GC and DD deserves a standing ovation to them. they rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk as well as CVS. thankyou    CvS

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vartimaneet_forever9maaniqradewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

sorry for late post diiii............

first of all lovely post...Clap Clap Clap  v criticise so much wen v are upset with the track n v fail to appreciate wen v r happy... v just praise the actors or characters.....ya diii... hats off to the cvs for bringing in characters like maan n geet....Clap Clap Clap 
the wedding was for 16 days.... and it was special indeed...Smile Smile 
even i dint like the concept of bachelor party but liked the skj song.....Wink 

loved all the rasms and rituals.Smile Smile .and ll the things ll u listed and the best part of the wedding was.... sorry cannot say 1..der r so many.. be it haldi or bachelors party or maan in horse.... i wud have luvd if they wud have elaborated on the mehndi ceremony....but its k... see i m still complaining instead of thanking..he he he...LOL LOL LOL 

at the end.. v r happy with the wedding and hats off to the entire team of GHSPClap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap 

Edited by bharkha - 23 January 2011 at 8:12am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vartidewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I agree we have to thank the CV's for giving us this incredible wedding.Smile

And a standing ovation to GC & DD for their brilliant acting. Also kudos to the entire cast (barring maybe AA) for an excellent performanceClap

We really have had some amazing moments during the whole wedding sequence these past few days and because of so many positives I guess we can try to overlook the negatives, the illogical sequences and the unanswered questions for the time being hoping that the CV's will rectify these in the near futureLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

supriasumona28RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

Tiharika Goldie
Tiharika
Tiharika

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Even me too guys, i totally agree with each and every word u said @ dewdropped, Thanks a lot cvs for giving us such a unique awesome show (GHSP), and Maaneet rocks as well and its only because of our Gurti, Gurti are simply THE BEST, their acting  is simply superb, mind-blowing,natural, brillant outstanding and speechless (and it will continue to be), iam outta words now, love them a lot and as well as GHSP. GHSP rocks and the whole credit goes to cvs and as well as cast and crew i.e. Gurti, Gurti rocks :)

supriadewdropred

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
thank u CV's for GHSPClapClapClapClapClapClap
Hug

Thanks dew for a wonderful postTongue

roseinbloomdewdropred

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Hima I agree with you .

Thanka CVS For giving us the wonderfull Dreamy Wedding . You made the Wedding was so special . I think This is the best Wedding In Indian tele world .

Thank totale GHSP team
 And a standing ovation of Gurmmet and Drashti . Hats off Gurmeet and Drashti .

Ands CVs thanks again for bring the amazing charecter of Maan and Geet . Kc office stuff , Dadima .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaTiharikadewdropred

Go to top