Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

yo ff peeps...come on board!...NOTE page 8 (Page 13)

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

Originally posted by riza792

Ab tum logon ne shuru kiya hai to mujhe to yeh follow karna hi padega!LOLLOL
I'm in!!

Lolzz di..aap toh pehle se hi hai..heheLOL
Welcome!

LOLLOLOh! I didn;t know that!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-alymacho_muffin

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Thank u guys for liking the name....yeah we can always vote n decide when all give their opinions..... waise pls don't mind my asking but u three creaters of this thread...pls can u give your names clearly along with ur profile names and nick names,if there are any,so that it'll be easy for new ones like me to recognize whos who......plssss Tongue......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-alymacho_muffinSanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha143

Thank u guys for liking the name....yeah we can always vote n decide when all give their opinions..... waise pls don't mind my asking but u three creaters of this thread...pls can u give your names clearly along with ur profile names and nick names,if there are any,so that it'll be easy for new ones like me to recognize whos who......plssss Tongue......
hey esha m anu my name is da obvious one hehehe
mangeetcreazy is shreya our creativity gal and macho_muffin is ruchi aka muffin our post maker n she got da idea

cute-alyesha143macho_muffin

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anu_sajan4ever

mangeetcreazy is shreya our creativity gal and macho_muffin is ruchi aka muffin our post maker n she got da idea

aww muffin. dats so cute. i luv eating muffins. ROFL nice to meet u anu. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cute-alyesha143macho_muffinSanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

aww muffin. dats so cute. i luv eating muffins. ROFL nice to meet u anu. Embarrassed
hehehe i knw rite eveyone loveeeee muffin dats y we only call her muffin eheheheheh n from her name we can tell she as jst lyk muffin n macho in character hehehe awww nice to meet u esha do u also write ff's

cute-alymacho_muffin

.Lina. IF-Rockerz
.Lina.
.Lina.

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

hehehe i knw rite eveyone loveeeee muffin dats y we only call her muffin eheheheheh n from her name we can tell she as jst lyk muffin n macho in character hehehe awww nice to meet u esha do u also write ff's

wow macho and muffin. hmmm Ermmi'll hav 2 think bout dat. LOL
yes i write ff's. Smile

cute-alymacho_muffinSanzMonaya4ever

esha143 IF-Rockerz
esha143
esha143

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged

Thanx Anu.....now I can distinguish btw u three easily LOL.....and yes pleasure to meet u three and also glad that I got a chance to meet Lena here Smile.....Me is only a stalker,not a writer LOL.....but I do have a couple of FFs' on another pair who is my first favs. and because of whom I'm here on IF in the first place....but right now I'm at a break so not updating them for a while.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

macho_muffincute-aly..shreyaa..SanzMonaya4ever

SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged

Thanx Anu.....now I can distinguish btw u three easily LOL.....and yes pleasure to meet u three and also glad that I got a chance to meet Lena here Smile.....Me is only a stalker,not a writer LOL.....but I do have a couple of FFs' on another pair who is my first favs. and because of whom I'm here on IF in the first place....but right now I'm at a break so not updating them for a while.....
awww reallly how sweet den we r glad u got to meet lena here btw can i ask who u write i mean ur 1st favs

cute-alyesha143

Go to top