Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 95)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I know. He's just so annoying. He does get frightened away though. Like that day when I started being all sarcastic and mocking him, he ran away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Shocked He did the same thing in the SRGMP Thread when members got one up on him. LOL

he is so stubborn.. i dont care if he comes here and even read this.. he should know the reality..

yaah Rachy.. at 9.. sob sob

I don't know why he's not banned. Jess gave a verbal warning to dramebaaz and some other person who was making racist comments, but she ignores Ankit. Confused That's not fair. I wanted to PM her and tell her that, but I didn't want her to get mad at me.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Originally posted by --Rachna--

uske liye sudharna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..Dead

True true. Is he like a regular member to the DID forum?

i dont know.. just happpened to come accross him in one thread in DID doubles.. he was super irritating and was wrong i wished him get well soon.. and left the thread.. since then i never visited the DID doubles forum again..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

No, I will go home and eat dinner, but I do not watch TV until the weekend. I have to read neuropharmacology tonight because my friend will get irritated if I don't read it before we study tomorrow! LOL Also, I need to do Calculus, but I think that can wait until tomorrow because I really don't understand a few problems. The Math Clinic people will help me tomorrow hopefully. 

You don't watch TV in the weekdays? Shocked Oh god, so much to do and study Ouch
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

No, I will go home and eat dinner, but I do not watch TV until the weekend. I have to read neuropharmacology tonight because my friend will get irritated if I don't read it before we study tomorrow! LOL Also, I need to do Calculus, but I think that can wait until tomorrow because I really don't understand a few problems. The Math Clinic people will help me tomorrow hopefully. 

You don't watch TV in the weekdays? Shocked Oh god, so much to do and study Ouch

I actually do not like to watch a lot of TV in general, and you're right, I don't get time. Even during holidays though, I don't watch a lot of TV. I did watch a movie last night though. LOL
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged

i dont know.. just happpened to come accross him in one thread in DID doubles.. he was super irritating and was wrong i wished him get well soon.. and left the thread.. since then i never visited the DID doubles forum again..

So you all are judging him based on one post of his? Don't worry, I'm not supporting him, I don't like him either. And why did you leave the forum? You shouldn't just because of one stupid idiot.
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

I actually do not like to watch a lot of TV in general, and you're right, I don't get time. Even during holidays though, I don't watch a lot of TV. I did watch a movie last night though. LOL

How can you live without TV? Ouch Then what do you do in your spare time? What movie did you watch? Big smile
-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

*sigh* 

Kya hua, Simi? Ouch

Excel 2003 is really pissing me off Ouch

Ohh what are you trying to do? Maybe I can help?

I couldn't find the chart wizard button ROFL 

I'm too used to 2007 on my laptop
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged

So you all are judging him based on one post of his? Don't worry, I'm not supporting him, I don't like him either. And why did you leave the forum? You shouldn't just because of one stupid idiot.

no not on one post MY God Rachy.. i have seen his anti posts gazillion times.. dont u know he is anti terrance.. bashing terrance and praising geeta is his fav thing to do..LOLLOL

i just never get time on the weekends.. hell no i would not come to the forum becuz of tht idiot.. never..i will visit the forum if i get time

Go to top