Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 94)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

No, I won't insult him, but I'm not too shabby in outsmarting people. LOL Only idiots like Ankit I cannot argue with because they're hopeless...! Ouch Deba uses facts, so you can argue with him.

You called Ankit an idiot? LOL I thought people liked him. Tongue

But Deba is a sweet guy, he will never insult any contestants like Ankit used to do! Oh wait, he did say that Sushant being on JDJ was unfair Ouch
I don't like him, and I don't care he reads this even. Most people I think pretend to like him so he'll shut up.

He doesn't come here so he won't read this LOL Well I never really interacted with him much after DID 2 so I have no feelings for him LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

No, I won't insult him, but I'm not too shabby in outsmarting people. LOL Only idiots like Ankit I cannot argue with because they're hopeless...! Ouch Deba uses facts, so you can argue with him.

You called Ankit an idiot? LOL I thought people liked him. Tongue

But Deba is a sweet guy, he will never insult any contestants like Ankit used to do! Oh wait, he did say that Sushant being on JDJ was unfair Ouch
 
Ankit is super ______.. the name of him makes me mad..Angry

I know. He's just so annoying. He does get frightened away though. Like that day when I started being all sarcastic and mocking him, he ran away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Shocked He did the same thing in the SRGMP Thread when members got one up on him. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

-Aaliyah- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aaliyah-
-Aaliyah-

Joined: 25 March 2010
Posts: 16346

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

*sigh* 

Kya hua, Simi? Ouch

Excel 2003 is really pissing me off Ouch
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

You both are chatting from class? Ermm LOL
Yuuup! Big smile Evening classes are so annoying, but this was the only one that fit my schedule. Sleepy

And when will this class end?
In 30 minutes. Sleepy

And then go home, have your dinner, watch a bit of TV and then sleep LOL
im stuck here for another 1.5 hours..Cry

Awwww OMG, what, does your class ends at 9pm or something?
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47565

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53


I know. He's just so annoying. He does get frightened away though. Like that day when I started being all sarcastic and mocking him, he ran away from the forum for a couple of weeks. Shocked He did the same thing in the SRGMP Thread when members got one up on him. LOL
 
he is so stubborn.. i dont care if he comes here and even read this.. he should know the reality..
 
yaah Rachy.. at 9.. sob sob


Edited by Pulwasha - 26 January 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aaliyah-

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

uske liye sudharna mushkil hi nahi namumkin hai..Dead

True true. Is he like a regular member to the DID forum?
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by --Rachna--

You both are chatting from class? Ermm LOL
Yuuup! Big smile Evening classes are so annoying, but this was the only one that fit my schedule. Sleepy

And when will this class end?
In 30 minutes. Sleepy

And then go home, have your dinner, watch a bit of TV and then sleep LOL

No, I will go home and eat dinner, but I do not watch TV until the weekend. I have to read neuropharmacology tonight because my friend will get irritated if I don't read it before we study tomorrow! LOL Also, I need to do Calculus, but I think that can wait until tomorrow because I really don't understand a few problems. The Math Clinic people will help me tomorrow hopefully. 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

*sigh* 

Kya hua, Simi? Ouch

Excel 2003 is really pissing me off Ouch

Ohh what are you trying to do? Maybe I can help?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34963

meluvsrk 628 34963 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76843

.Aparajhita. 865 76843 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36198

SobtiObsession 1159 36198 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25069

ROBlicious. 609 25069 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47802

relentless. 1195 47802 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index