Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 52)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier

Oye, who said Deepika is not pretty?Angry

LOL i did!
You comparing her to that Anushka?LOL OK, TBH, Anushka has proved herself as an actor, but she has been doing movies in the same type of genre, whereas Deepika switches things up, and she has been improving a lot. Deepika sucked in OSO, became better in KCK(and I guess the other movies she did with Ranbir, don't like romantic movies anywaysLOL), and was awesome in Khelein ge Hum...

Oh no, Anushka has done different roles in all her movies. Are you trying to say that her role in Rab Ne was the same as Badmaash Company? LOL

I liked Deepika in Bachna Ae Haseeno! Big smile

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

totally agree with you on that! Actually yeah I think she is getting prettier day by day. I have yet to watch Band Baaja Baraat but I heard she did really good in it. She even won Apsara Award for Best Actress. Deepika can't act and so can't Katrina. They're just a show piece in Bollywood LOL

she was brilliant in band baaja baraat. pleasantly surprised. the new kid is awesome too! he did a good for the first time! lol.

Ranveer Singh, hmmm I guess we have to watch out for him now. LOL I so wanna watch BBB LOL

the movie was alright! better than the movies they have been making these days! the acting was the thing that made me like the movie. i love the songs too!EmbarrassedLOL

Ahah then for sure Anushka and Ranveer will make a name for themselves in the industry. Oh yeah the songs are awesome especially Ainvayi Ainvayi Embarrassed

Your star, SRK, said that they should be crying that Ranveer is here. He said this when ranveer cried while accepting his best debut award!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
I liked Deepika in KCK. Tongue

debayon

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Woohooo our CC is cracka-lackin Wink

just got back from a tiring adventurous outing LOL thank god im alive.

Thanks to Deba, Rapier and me Embarrassed LOL The others disappeared Ermm

lol! sorry!LOL
Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Dada ji.. Hug tu are alive!! Big smile

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

LOL i did!
You comparing her to that Anushka?LOL OK, TBH, Anushka has proved herself as an actor, but she has been doing movies in the same type of genre, whereas Deepika switches things up, and she has been improving a lot. Deepika sucked in OSO, became better in KCK(and I guess the other movies she did with Ranbir, don't like romantic movies anywaysLOL), and was awesome in Khelein ge Hum...

Oh no, Anushka has done different roles in all her movies. Are you trying to say that her role in Rab Ne was the same as Badmaash Company? LOL

I liked Deepika in Bachna Ae Haseeno! Big smile
Pretty much. Same old fall in love with a guy type of story.
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

Your star, SRK, said that they should be crying that Ranveer is here. He said this when ranveer cried while accepting his best debut award!LOL

In the Star Screen Awards? Didn't he and Saif say the same thing about Ranbir and Imraan in last years Filmfare Awards LOL

Rapier

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

LOL i did!

LOL! yes i did cuz i think anushka is way hotter than deepika (again, this may vary because our definition of "hot" might be different). Deepika may have starred in different genres, but one remained the same, at least for me, and that is NO acting! she is better than katrina, but still, she is not good! sure she is improving, but she is not in the league of anushka yet. anushka always justified her roles, whether it was Taani, bulbul, or Shruti! she ACTED! LOL
LOL, we have to agree to disagree then about the definition of being 'hot' then?
Have you seen Deepika in Khelein Ge Hum Shaan Se? She has certainly brought it up a notch. Anyways, I am not much of a fan of her acting, diehard fan of her beautyDay Dreaming

Go to top