Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 48)

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Rapier

but her winning THIS award is more scary! this wasn't decided by the jury! the people deemed her to be a good actress, which frightens me!

SRK won the popular choice! Salman won the best actor (which was decided by jury).

Oh so SRK and Katrina both won the popular choice awards. I agree with SRK but Katrina Confused Well the audience are never a good judge of acting but this time they were only right about SRK!

if the audience was capable of judging people's acting skills, katrina, deepika, sonam, and those newbies would've never made it into the industry! although among this lot, anushka has some skills!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--Angel-likeDevil

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by debayon

all three Khans are full of themselves! they act as if bollywood would die out or wouldn't exist without them! aaj kal modesty, bohut kum dekhne ko milti hai!
Aye, SRK can actually act, else he wouldn't have made it from telly to bolly industryTongue But he's been choosing crappy movies, like seriously

well so can salman and aamir! but that doesn't give anyone the license to have their heads up in their arses! the three khans can act or else they wouldn't have reigned for like 2 decades in the industry. but their cocky attitude makes me punch them in the face! lol.
Salman reigned Bollywood? You sure?LOL

Actually, Aamir's the one with an attitude. I admire his acting skills, and the innovative themes  of his movies, but he is too full of himself at times.

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

all three Khans are full of themselves! they act as if bollywood would die out or wouldn't exist without them! aaj kal modesty, bohut kum dekhne ko milti hai!

Oye, SRK ko kuch mat bolna Tongue He's not like that Embarrassed

lol. i understand ur his fan! but his attitude cannot be mistaken! i've always found him cocky.Tongue
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Aye, SRK can actually act, else he wouldn't have made it from telly to bolly industryTongue But he's been choosing crappy movies, like seriously

What crappy movies? Ermm
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Actually I respect all the threee Khans both, acting and personality-character wise.

I have seen Koffee with Karan recently, and I began to like SRK.. he's too deep. :/

Salman does suck as an actor though LOL

Finally you admit LOL

Awww you like SRK now Embarrassed
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

well so can salman and aamir! but that doesn't give anyone the license to have their heads up in their arses! the three khans can act or else they wouldn't have reigned for like 2 decades in the industry. but their cocky attitude makes me punch them in the face! lol.
Salman reigned Bollywood? You sure?LOL

Actually, Aamir's the one with an attitude. I admire his acting skills, and the innovative themes  of his movies, but he is too full of himself at times.

well i think so. starting from like 1990 or 1989, he kept coming in films over films till 2010! i can safely say, he reigned! lol.

don't get me started on this khan. his acting skills are commendable, thank god! but his attiude, moo mat kul vao! lol.
debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

What crappy movies? Ermm
MNIK, OSO(although it's appreciable and commendable as a fictional movie), hmm what else, that Dulha Mil gaya movieLOL
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

but her winning THIS award is more scary! this wasn't decided by the jury! the people deemed her to be a good actress, which frightens me!

SRK won the popular choice! Salman won the best actor (which was decided by jury).

Oh so SRK and Katrina both won the popular choice awards. I agree with SRK but Katrina Confused Well the audience are never a good judge of acting but this time they were only right about SRK!

if the audience was capable of judging people's acting skills, katrina, deepika, sonam, and those newbies would've never made it into the industry! although among this lot, anushka has some skills!

Anushka can't be even compared with them. She's a great actress even though she is not as pretty as Deepika. She has given 3 consecutive hits! Big smile I really admire her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Go to top