Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: debayon

Aye, SRK can actually act, else he wouldn't have made it from telly to bolly industryπŸ˜› But he's been choosing crappy movies, like seriously

What crappy movies? πŸ€”
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Actually I respect all the threee Khans both, acting and personality-character wise.

I have seen Koffee with Karan recently, and I began to like SRK.. he's too deep. :/

Salman does suck as an actor though πŸ˜†

Finally you admit πŸ˜†

Awww you like SRK now 😳
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Salman reigned Bollywood? You sure?πŸ˜†

Actually, Aamir's the one with an attitude. I admire his acting skills, and the innovative themes  of his movies, but he is too full of himself at times.

well i think so. starting from like 1990 or 1989, he kept coming in films over films till 2010! i can safely say, he reigned! lol.

don't get me started on this khan. his acting skills are commendable, thank god! but his attiude, moo mat kul vao! lol.
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

What crappy movies? πŸ€”

MNIK, OSO(although it's appreciable and commendable as a fictional movie), hmm what else, that Dulha Mil gaya movieπŸ˜†
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

if the audience was capable of judging people's acting skills, katrina, deepika, sonam, and those newbies would've never made it into the industry! although among this lot, anushka has some skills!

Anushka can't be even compared with them. She's a great actress even though she is not as pretty as Deepika. She has given 3 consecutive hits! πŸ˜ƒ I really admire her!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

well i think so. starting from like 1990 or 1989, he kept coming in films over films till 2010! i can safely say, he reigned! lol.

don't get me started on this khan. his acting skills are commendable, thank god! but his attiude, moo mat kul vao! lol.

Anyways, I mostly look into the acting aspect of actors without delving much into their personalities and characteristics. I think that is what matters the most, how well they portray their respective characters in movies, that are made for us. Their personalities are their own, and we are no one to comment on that. We still do, but anyways....πŸ˜†
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anushka can't be even compared with them. She's a great actress even though she is not as pretty as Deepika. She has given 3 consecutive hits! πŸ˜ƒ I really admire her!

thumbs up for that! she indeed is a very good actress. i think she is prettier than deepika. deepika is not that great! katrina is pretty, i admit. but as i said, she can't act.
--Rachna-- thumbnail

lol. i understand ur his fan! but his attitude cannot be mistaken! i've always found him cocky.πŸ˜›

Not to me 😳 But we all have different opinions about actors πŸ˜›
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finally you admit πŸ˜†

Awww you like SRK now 😳

Arre, I always liked Salman ONLY for the human he is πŸ˜† ..

He's not bad πŸ˜† I like only Aamir Khan's acting πŸ˜† 
--Rachna-- thumbnail

MNIK, OSO(although it's appreciable and commendable as a fictional movie), hmm what else, that Dulha Mil gaya movieπŸ˜†

Those are not crappy πŸ€”