Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 26)

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47768

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Yeah i always plan on doing alot in the weekends..but something always comes up..i didnt even get to watch any of the awards =(

But Pallo ur soo lucky u have monday off..I LOVED having Monday off bc i always guaranteed myself that i will study n do hw all day that day..no one would be home, n nothing unexpected comes up..

@Varsha..yeah i have to make it an habit of reading..its hard..
 
thnku thnku...LOLLOL... i have long weekends this semester..Embarrassed
 
Rachy im a morning sleeper..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He's a very deep thinker and has good insight on things I believe. And yes, he's a nice, caring person. He asked so much about my job interview, and how everything went. Big smile You know, I've found a lot of good people on IF. I'm so surprised how caring and concerned people can be for people they have not met in person. It's nice. Embarrassed

Yup, I will be graduating in May, but next month there's a job fair at my college. I hope that maybe I can apply for a job there and get a permanent job for year or so. This will give me some time to decide what I want to do. 

Yes, recession is going on everywhere but India!

Oh yes he is. He cares for everyone Embarrassed What job interview? You had one recently? Well you are finding new friends whereas I'm losing friends Ouch LOL

That's a great opportunity for you Big smile InshAllah you will get a job!

Why not in India? Ermm

It was an interview for just an hourly job at the local cafe, but he was asking all about it and everything. It was very sweet of him. I am waiting for my background information to come back, then I can start working. 

Thank you, I hope you get one as well! Big smile

India's economy is booming! LOL My relatives always complain about how we get it "easy" in America, but I really wish I could afford to send them all here to show them the reality of things. Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta--Rachna--

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He's a very deep thinker and has good insight on things I believe. And yes, he's a nice, caring person. He asked so much about my job interview, and how everything went. Big smile You know, I've found a lot of good people on IF. I'm so surprised how caring and concerned people can be for people they have not met in person. It's nice. Embarrassed

Yup, I will be graduating in May, but next month there's a job fair at my college. I hope that maybe I can apply for a job there and get a permanent job for year or so. This will give me some time to decide what I want to do. 

Yes, recession is going on everywhere but India!

Oh yes he is. He cares for everyone Embarrassed What job interview? You had one recently? Well you are finding new friends whereas I'm losing friends Ouch LOL

That's a great opportunity for you Big smile InshAllah you will get a job!

Why not in India? Ermm

Awww it doesnt matter the quantity of friends but the qualityHug

Yes, I agree. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Awww it doesnt matter the quantity of friends but the qualityHug

Awwwwww Hug You're so sweet Raju Embarrassed I'm so glad I have a friend like you Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Yeah i always plan on doing alot in the weekends..but something always comes up..i didnt even get to watch any of the awards =(

But Pallo ur soo lucky u have monday off..I LOVED having Monday off bc i always guaranteed myself that i will study n do hw all day that day..no one would be home, n nothing unexpected comes up..

@Varsha..yeah i have to make it an habit of reading..its hard..

Yeah, doing my daily reading gets hard sometimes, but i like to start my semester strong. After the first test I usually figure out which classes I actually need to read in to make a good grade and which ones I can get out of it. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by raju786

Yeah i always plan on doing alot in the weekends..but something always comes up..i didnt even get to watch any of the awards =(

But Pallo ur soo lucky u have monday off..I LOVED having Monday off bc i always guaranteed myself that i will study n do hw all day that day..no one would be home, n nothing unexpected comes up..

@Varsha..yeah i have to make it an habit of reading..its hard..
thnku thnku...LOLLOL... i have long weekends this semester..Embarrassed
 
Rachy im a morning sleeper..LOL

I'm not but now I'm becoming one LOL I am being pretty lazy these days Embarrassed LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I have Fridays off. Approve LOL
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47768

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by raju786

Yeah i always plan on doing alot in the weekends..but something always comes up..i didnt even get to watch any of the awards =(

But Pallo ur soo lucky u have monday off..I LOVED having Monday off bc i always guaranteed myself that i will study n do hw all day that day..no one would be home, n nothing unexpected comes up..

@Varsha..yeah i have to make it an habit of reading..its hard..
thnku thnku...LOLLOL... i have long weekends this semester..Embarrassed
 
Rachy im a morning sleeper..LOL

I'm not but now I'm becoming one LOL I am being pretty lazy these days Embarrassed LOL
LOL
 
LOLLOLLOL.. i like sleeping late..
 
Tulip where r u??? US?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 38447

meluvsrk 610 38447 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 83766

.Aparajhita. 864 83766 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1158   Views: 38174

SobtiObsession 1158 38174 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 603   Views: 27292

ROBlicious. 603 27292 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1192   Views: 52742

relentless. 1192 52742 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index