Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 25)

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Pulwasha

me just roaming arnd here and there on IF LOLLOL
 
Rachy????ShockedShockedShocked where r u??? hw is it hot??? its freezing cold here..
 
its 12.44 am here

LOL, that's fun LOL

I am from Fiji, didn't I tell you before? Shocked We are poles apart so that's why the weather is opposite LOL But then you can never trust Fiji's weather Ermm

You're awake at this hour? When do you sleep? LOL

 
ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL
 
i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

I'm the same way, but I have uni tomorrow. LOL But, it's not until later in the afternoon. 

I am yet to do my lil hw..and i have to wake up at 7 am for classLOL, but its all goodLOL

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL
 
i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

Haha good that you do LOL

Wow, that's cool Big smile So then enjoy your late night on IF LOL

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47731

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL
 
i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

I'm the same way, but I have uni tomorrow. LOL But, it's not until later in the afternoon. 

I am yet to do my lil hw..and i have to wake up at 7 am for classLOL, but its all goodLOL
[/QUOTE]
 
chalo do taali tum dono..LOLLOL
 
Thnku Rachy.. will try for sure..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastatulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raju786

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by Pulwasha

me just roaming arnd here and there on IF LOLLOL
 
Rachy????ShockedShockedShocked where r u??? hw is it hot??? its freezing cold here..
 
its 12.44 am here

LOL, that's fun LOL

I am from Fiji, didn't I tell you before? Shocked We are poles apart so that's why the weather is opposite LOL But then you can never trust Fiji's weather Ermm

You're awake at this hour? When do you sleep? LOL

 
ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL
 
i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

I'm the same way, but I have uni tomorrow. LOL But, it's not until later in the afternoon. 

I am yet to do my lil hw..and i have to wake up at 7 am for classLOL, but its all goodLOL

That's how I was last semester, but that will not work this semester because I have a lot of reading that corresponds to the work. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He's a very deep thinker and has good insight on things I believe. And yes, he's a nice, caring person. He asked so much about my job interview, and how everything went. Big smile You know, I've found a lot of good people on IF. I'm so surprised how caring and concerned people can be for people they have not met in person. It's nice. Embarrassed

Yup, I will be graduating in May, but next month there's a job fair at my college. I hope that maybe I can apply for a job there and get a permanent job for year or so. This will give me some time to decide what I want to do. 

Yes, recession is going on everywhere but India!

Oh yes he is. He cares for everyone Embarrassed What job interview? You had one recently? Well you are finding new friends whereas I'm losing friends Ouch LOL

That's a great opportunity for you Big smile InshAllah you will get a job!

Why not in India? Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Yeah i always plan on doing alot in the weekends..but something always comes up..i didnt even get to watch any of the awards =(

But Pallo ur soo lucky u have monday off..I LOVED having Monday off bc i always guaranteed myself that i will study n do hw all day that day..no one would be home, n nothing unexpected comes up..

@Varsha..yeah i have to make it an habit of reading..its hard..
--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Joined: 06 November 2008
Posts: 16435

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I usually sleep at 2am LOL So I guess we all are late sleepers LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RagMastatulipbaby53

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Joined: 05 April 2007
Posts: 14443

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He's a very deep thinker and has good insight on things I believe. And yes, he's a nice, caring person. He asked so much about my job interview, and how everything went. Big smile You know, I've found a lot of good people on IF. I'm so surprised how caring and concerned people can be for people they have not met in person. It's nice. Embarrassed

Yup, I will be graduating in May, but next month there's a job fair at my college. I hope that maybe I can apply for a job there and get a permanent job for year or so. This will give me some time to decide what I want to do. 

Yes, recession is going on everywhere but India!

Oh yes he is. He cares for everyone Embarrassed What job interview? You had one recently? Well you are finding new friends whereas I'm losing friends Ouch LOL

That's a great opportunity for you Big smile InshAllah you will get a job!

Why not in India? Ermm

Awww it doesnt matter the quantity of friends but the qualityHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--tulipbaby53

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 610   Views: 37151

meluvsrk 610 37151 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 864   Views: 80657

.Aparajhita. 864 80657 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1158   Views: 37394

SobtiObsession 1158 37394 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 603   Views: 26210

ROBlicious. 603 26210 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1192   Views: 51105

relentless. 1192 51105 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index