Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 24)

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

No, I was wondering where you were, so he's not wrong about that, but I don't remember telling him that. ROFL

Oh you see, I wanted to take one extra semester with my studies too, but my mom did not allow it. That's why my this semester is hard!

I have four classes (well technically five, but I took one during the winter). It's not a lot classes, but it's a lot of hard work for each class. No buffer class this semester! Ouch Well, I have to worry about both because I'm not sure what I want to do after I graduate. I wanted to get a job, but I need to look and see what my opportunities are. 

Shocked Can he read your mind? Shocked Ermm ROFL

Why didn't she allow it? So that means you have to take extra load this semester...hmmm.

Holy cow, 4 classes Shocked We were only allowed to take that many during the first year of college, after that the max we can take is 3. I understand what you mean, even I'm worried about the same. Even though I have finished college, I still haven't found a job yet Ouch But I haven't yet graduated either.

Best of luck with your classes Big smile

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

me just roaming arnd here and there on IF LOLLOL

Rachy????ShockedShockedShocked where r u??? hw is it hot??? its freezing cold here..

its 12.44 am here

LOL, that's fun LOL

I am from Fiji, didn't I tell you before? Shocked We are poles apart so that's why the weather is opposite LOL But then you can never trust Fiji's weather Ermm

You're awake at this hour? When do you sleep? LOL

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rachna--

No, I was wondering where you were, so he's not wrong about that, but I don't remember telling him that. ROFL

Oh you see, I wanted to take one extra semester with my studies too, but my mom did not allow it. That's why my this semester is hard!

I have four classes (well technically five, but I took one during the winter). It's not a lot classes, but it's a lot of hard work for each class. No buffer class this semester! Ouch Well, I have to worry about both because I'm not sure what I want to do after I graduate. I wanted to get a job, but I need to look and see what my opportunities are. 

Shocked Can he read your mind? Shocked Ermm ROFL

Why didn't she allow it? So that means you have to take extra load this semester...hmmm.

Holy cow, 4 classes Shocked We were only allowed to take that many during the first year of college, after that the max we can take is 3. I understand what you mean, even I'm worried about the same. Even though I have finished college, I still haven't found a job yet Ouch But I haven't yet graduated either.

Best of luck with your classes Big smile

I sometimes wonder if he can by the things he posts! ROFL

She says we don't have money to waste, and i need to graduate and get a job or go to graduate school. She prefers i do both, but I don't think both will work.

Thank you so much. Good luck finding a job as well! That is a very hard thing to do. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Rachna--

--Rachna-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Rachna--
--Rachna--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged

She says we don't have money to waste, and i need to graduate and get a job or go to graduate school. She prefers i do both, but I don't think both will work.

Thank you so much. Good luck finding a job as well! That is a very hard thing to do. 

Summer ji is a strange guy but at the same time he's sweet as well Big smile So we have a mind reader amongst us ROFL

Awwwww I see how it is. You said you'll be graduating in May, naa?

Thanks a lot. Yeah, it is hard especially in this global recession!

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Rachy????ShockedShockedShocked where r u??? hw is it hot??? its freezing cold here..

its 12.44 am here

LOL, that's fun LOL

I am from Fiji, didn't I tell you before? Shocked We are poles apart so that's why the weather is opposite LOL But then you can never trust Fiji's weather Ermm

ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL

i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

RagMasta

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Summer ji is a strange guy but at the same time he's sweet as well Big smile So we have a mind reader amongst us ROFL

Awwwww I see how it is. You said you'll be graduating in May, naa?

Thanks a lot. Yeah, it is hard especially in this global recession!

He's a very deep thinker and has good insight on things I believe. And yes, he's a nice, caring person. He asked so much about my job interview, and how everything went. Big smile You know, I've found a lot of good people on IF. I'm so surprised how caring and concerned people can be for people they have not met in person. It's nice. Embarrassed

Yup, I will be graduating in May, but next month there's a job fair at my college. I hope that maybe I can apply for a job there and get a permanent job for year or so. This will give me some time to decide what I want to do. 

Yes, recession is going on everywhere but India!

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm

RagMasta

RagMasta IF-Sizzlerz
RagMasta
RagMasta

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

A Big Fat Indian Wedding with 4 Priests, 7 Horses, 9 Helicopters, 10 Events and 10 Million Dollars

Pooja

Pooja Chitgopekar-Vikram Aditya Kumar (photo courtesy Adam Bedi)

Nisha Harle shared some pix of the big fat Indian Pooja Chitgopekar-Vikram Aditya Kumar wedding she helped orchestrate in New Zealand recently. Wedding highlights included:
Ten events over three days
two container-loads of Indian decorations from Mumbai including engraved thrones and a sculpture of Ganesh
Performances by the bhangra pop star Daler MehndiRDB and Signature
Two white horses and five chestnut horses were assembled for the groom and his best men
Shehanai, qawwalis, shadow play
Four priests for the formal Hindu wedding ceremony 
Flight of nine helicopters in a V formation
an Auckland street was shut for the Bollywood baraat
At almost $10 million the biggest and most expensive wedding New Zealand has ever seen

Who's his daddy?

Shalabh Kumar, the Chicago-based electronics millionaire of Autotech Viktron Group; a Bangalore-based world leader in computer circuit board equipment. He told the Herald he had been "inventing this wedding" since his son was a toddler.
Watch the wedding on NDTV's "My Big Fat Indian Wedding", rumor has it that its also set to become a feature film!

Who's the bride?

Pooja Chitgopekar is Miss Earth Air 2007 and represented India in the international Miss Earth 2007 beauty pageant (Miss Earth Air is Miss Earth's equivalent for first runner up.) She won Miss India Earth, one of the three titles annually given by Femina India in Mumbai. Pooja is currently pursuing her Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from University of Auckland!!!

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

its 12.44 am here

LOL, that's fun LOL

ohhh yea yea.. i remem now..LOLLOL

i dont sleep till late.. i dont have univ tomm so all good..Embarrassed

I'm the same way, but I have uni tomorrow. LOL But, it's not until later in the afternoon. 

Go to top