Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~DID ke Fultoo Fataks~ #1 *Invites Only* (Page 147)

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier



not at all dear! i meant what i said!LOL ha!
Call me a kid if you want, but don't call me a girl at leastOuch


i never did!Ouch

and yes u do appear first on the profile thingy!LOL
oh nvm, my reading comprehension skills sucks, I don't think I'm gonna pass the SAT = no college for meOuchLOL

and thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Joined: 29 January 2010
Posts: 23222

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Rappy, please check my profile.. LOL .. Sorry of the inconvenience, but please, check my profile LOL


lol ok. par kyun?LOL aisa ya hai wahan pe?
 
please do na.. Embarrassed LOL


i did re! what do i have to look for?LOL
 
Anything you want Tongue Thanks a loottt btw Big smile


Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 27 January 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Joined: 01 October 2008
Posts: 20152

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

UGH, how do you guys appear offline even when yor online Ermm Angry

When you log in, check the box that says something like "show me offline" or something like that 
Wow. You would ruin it for me.

Yes, yes, I would. Evil Smile
Kyun mere peeche padi ho, meri maa?Cry

Looks like I'm not wanted here, I'll leaveDisapprove

Oh you know, I just do it for fun. Tongue If you want me to stop, I will. Big smile

No, don't leave Mr. Dramatic! LOL
Stop!LOLTongue

LOL, dramatic I amTongue

I'll stay for only Rapester Di thoughTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by Rapier



not at all dear! i meant what i said!LOL ha!
Call me a kid if you want, but don't call me a girl at leastOuch


i never did!Ouch

and yes u do appear first on the profile thingy!LOL
oh nvm, my reading comprehension skills sucks, I don't think I'm gonna pass the SAT = no college for meOuchLOL

and thanks!


lol! yea being able to read is a big part fo the SAT, sorry to say!LOL
Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

Rappy, please check my profile.. LOL .. Sorry of the inconvenience, but please, check my profile LOL


lol ok. par kyun?LOL aisa ya hai wahan pe?
 
please do na.. Embarrassed LOL


i did re! what do i have to look for?LOL
 
Anything you want Tongue Thanks a loottt btw Big smile



lol. ur welcome! LOL that was so confusing!LOL why r u all after profiles?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-likeDeviltulipbaby53

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Rapier



same here! chilling after a long week of college too! haha! it really has been a long damn week! with the snow and all, it made it even worse!

Ooooh! That really does suck! My friends from my old college were complaining about snow too, and how they're really sick of it! I'm like, "Can you please send some of down here?" LOL


aww haha! where do u live?

USA Big smile What about you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Joined: 09 October 2010
Posts: 5300

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by debayon

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

UGH, how do you guys appear offline even when yor online Ermm Angry

When you log in, check the box that says something like "show me offline" or something like that 
Wow. You would ruin it for me.

Yes, yes, I would. Evil Smile
Kyun mere peeche padi ho, meri maa?Cry

Looks like I'm not wanted here, I'll leaveDisapprove

Oh you know, I just do it for fun. Tongue If you want me to stop, I will. Big smile

No, don't leave Mr. Dramatic! LOL
Stop!LOLTongue

LOL, dramatic I amTongue

I'll stay for only Rapester Di thoughTongue


awwww! how sweet of u chotu!Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonAngel-likeDevil

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer
Joined: 25 October 2007
Posts: 44383

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon


Stop!LOLTongue

LOL, dramatic I amTongue

I'll stay for only Rapester Di thoughTongue

No, I know you're only staying back for me. ROFL JK....Tongue 

Oh and why is she "di", and I'm "Tulip"? Shocked


Edited by tulipbaby53 - 27 January 2011 at 6:36pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rapier

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Peregine Falcons Galz CC # 6 *INVITES ONLY*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 78 79

Author: meluvsrk   Replies: 628   Views: 34897

meluvsrk 628 34897 26 May 2013 at 4:54pm by P.Kamaljit.Sean
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76786

.Aparajhita. 865 76786 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
Dil Dosti Etc. #26 INVITES ONLY

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: SobtiObsession   Replies: 1159   Views: 36163

SobtiObsession 1159 36163 10 May 2011 at 12:16am by FragranceOfLove
..::CrazyChicks#7::.. *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 76 77

Author: ROBlicious.   Replies: 609   Views: 25041

ROBlicious. 609 25041 22 April 2011 at 12:04pm by -Rinki-
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47742

relentless. 1195 47742 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index