Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

I didn't see the audition so I never liked him. But people who did started disliking him because he went to Geeta's team.

Chodo na, who cares πŸ˜† Today D-sir jo status mein hain, im happy to see him there πŸ˜ƒ 

I too never liked Geeta...I was always a Terence fan...but we need to learn to chose favs based on talent, not masters πŸ˜‰
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rapier

🀣

nahi chalaygi nahi chalaygi.. ST ki ziadti nahi chalaygi..πŸ˜†
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

actually THREE of my best friends are paki...and these are real life ppl, not ppl i met hereπŸ˜†

On here also, Raju, Pallo...so many!!

It's just so stupid =_=
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rapier

exactly! every country, religion, community, has idiots. how many countries and religions are u gonna hate? u will eventually have to end up hating ur country and ur religion as well, cuz guess what? there are idiots there as well! u will end up hating the whole world. and that's what i was practically screaming in the BB forum in the shiv-sena thread!  do not judge the whole population based on a few crack heads! u will always see the bad stuff on the news and never the good stuff, so u can fall into the trap easily! don't do it! empathize! always put urslef in others' shoes and judge that way!πŸ˜‰

FIRST step we can take in making India better is banning all those idiot SHIV SENICS who spread hatred against pak πŸ˜‘ They should be hanged in public...
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Chodo na, who cares πŸ˜† Today D-sir jo status mein hain, im happy to see him there πŸ˜ƒ 

I too never liked Geeta...I was always a Terence fan...but we need to learn to chose favs based on talent, not masters πŸ˜‰

Exactly! πŸ˜ƒ

Oh you were, YAY πŸ˜† Yup, that's true. Like this season, even though I don't like Geeta, but I do like Cornell-Sonali and they are in Geeta's team!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

FIRST step we can take in making India better is banning all those idiot SHIV SENICS who spread hatred against pak πŸ˜‘ They should be hanged in public...

i would be-head them personally! do invite me!πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i dont know them even properly but the only thing that makes me mad is that they ban all the masaledaar shows..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and Raj Thackrey is pretty much angry young manπŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

nahi chalaygi nahi chalaygi.. ST ki ziadti nahi chalaygi..πŸ˜†

Hookah maata haay haay....

Hamara neta kaisa ho? Hooka maata jaisa na ho πŸ€£
--Rachna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Okay guys, me leaving now. Will catch up with you all later! Byeeeee!
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Rachna--

Okay guys, me leaving now. Will catch up with you all later! Byeeeee!

bye!πŸ€—