Fan Fictions

Finding love on an unexpected journey OS (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

Originally posted by Sani_Rani

Originally posted by shininggal2008

HAW Shocked after whole 9 months you figure out today that I am mad - so not impressive twinzy. hmph. LOL Love you more gurly! Heart
nooooooo i have spoilt u. u have gone mad-erLOL in these nine months. hey just realised agar mein march 2010 mein pregnant hoti to abhi tak mera baby aa chuka hota nahiROFL

gawwwwwwwwwwdShocked u r impossible. u r seriously one of a kind.LOLLOLLOLomg. u r too cute tooooooooooo
same mein god ne muje sirf 1 piece model banaya haiLOL aww but whats so cute in that?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixie_n

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finding love on an unexpected journey OS (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

You had spolilt me churelling twinzy. man i cant believe i used to say kamini like everyone 5 minutes. Thank god - i got rid of that thingy.

&& rofl yep u would have been ready for the baby by now. aur mai massi ban jati Wink ROFL
jeez matlab ab tu sudhar ne lagi hai. thats not good bbz

hayeeee agar larka hota to ayaan naam hota and larki hoti to sanayaROFLLOL

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixie_n

You had spolilt me churelling twinzy. man i cant believe i used to say kamini like everyone 5 minutes. Thank god - i got rid of that thingy.

&& rofl yep u would have been ready for the baby by now. aur mai massi ban jati Wink ROFL

he he. rofl. sowie 4 butting in ur conversation both. but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks m excited too to to b a maasi. wow. so sani plz LOLLOLLOL
dude now just need a guy thats allLOLLOLLOL

Sani_Rani

IF-Sizzlerz

Sani_Rani

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

^ that's not a problem :)
u 2 are weirdos LOL

pixie_n

sonia_92

IF-Rockerz

sonia_92

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
in simple words, i truly LOVE it to bits and pieces
it was one heck of an adorable fic and this ayaan character is soooooooooo mesmerizing, dreamy man! em in love with his character!
amazing work
cheers
sonia

Sani_Rani

diyaa1pk

Goldie

diyaa1pk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
ANOTHER OS ....u hav os addiction syndrome LOL......
well hi doc sani basket ranni ...
THE RUN AWAY BRIDE ....was really intresting .......
only u can make sm1 laugh in THE most intense situations ......dat poor girl was askng for ur help ....nd u were making fun of her .....very sani type....bt thn dats wat true frnds about ...can never let u be down....sad ...gloomy
ayaan is soo armaan like ....even da names match ...how clever of u .....Wink......
hmm ...sabina madam zabardastti made her way in his life nd his heart .....becahara ayaan ......
bt all iz well dat ends well

BUT ...arrange marriges arent dat bad .......only u hav to open the door for love to come in Embarrassed....
dis cousin of mine is gettng married in mnths time ..nd its a total arrange marrige ....she got engaged year bak .....she still has never met da guy in person ...never talked ....actually dey live in a village ...so its ODD  meetng nd havng relationship before marrige .....sooo...
wen she got engaged ...i askd her wat is she feelng ......nd she said ...NOTHNG ....i duuno wat to feel ...
the guy some how got her mbile numbr nd tried  chattng wid her ....bt she being a  shy ...never replied him...thn he usd to jst sent forward msgs....after few mnths she told me wats goin on ...he sm times tried to coax her into talking to him bt she never bothrd replyng ...
thn i sm how convinced her to atleast rply to his msgs....
and NOW ....love is slowly makng its way in dre relationship ....eventhough they dnt VOICE CHAT ....day havent seen each other live ...bt dey hav dis unknown relationship between them ....which will soon blossom into love ...

hope i didnt bore u with dis stupid story of mine .......
jst felt like sharing it wid u
Smile

xsadi_01

xsadi_01

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
OMG SANIYAAAAAAA

i remember yu sayin ur gna write a story for sabina buh i dint kno yu actualli did n its fantasticc honeslty bbez ur just too gud.......gosh i gta learn sumat from you...drama queen Tongue
awwwwwwwwwwww i just cnt get over how sweet this was...hope sabina reali does find sumat like ayaan Smile
xxx

sweety7395

sweety7395

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
hey
this os was so AWESOME
it was really funny and cute at the same time
really loved the GO SABINA dance that she did in her head
loved ayaan he was so nice
really loved this os
thanks for the pm

Post Reply New Post