India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

DOTW :23rd january //love...trust & betrayal

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Ok.....I am really nervous as I have never made a DOTW in my life and this is my first chance so I dont know whether people will like the questions also or not but I'll try
Due to my examzz I couldn't even follow thhe story properly so here are some questions which I could think of after I got a summary of the story
1]Will sunny at any instance  help shanak's relationship to grow stronger or his presence will break their bond.....???
2]Will Sam be able to trust Rahul anymore after she comes to know that how Rahul destroyed shanak's relation....???
3]Will shanak be able to stand this difficult test of time....??and will they come out victorious or their love will breathe it's last....??
Ok so I got some possible questions and I know their will be loadzz of interesting answers....so even m looking forward to it
Love
-Sana

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IshBinRagSiaWooHooHaha21maneet.n.shanak-Veena-LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

theres always a first time followed by nervousness, just chill and post wat u want , if anyone finds offensive  , well just chilll

best of luck for ur exams sweetu

1]Will sunny at any instance  help shanak's relationship to grow stronger or his presence will break their bond.....???How is sunny able to shake or make a relation which is not having proper foundation ?? i donno but i feel the old relation shanak had was lost in some episodes, khanaks over reaction , shans no reaction  at all is dumbest at their best .,if a pair themselves are like this , why blame 3rd person who is not aware of this ??

2]Will Sam be able to trust Rahul anymore after she comes to know that how Rahul destroyed shanak's relation....???Trust .......... a very big word and when its broken once it will never ever be gained back , i have my own experiences , Cry still suffering caz of breaking trust , no matter how much one love anyone ,broken  trust can never be joined and even if it will , there wont be real trust,  respect, and one keep looking over their shoulders for rest of their lifes. even if sam loves rahul and if he repents all she can do is forgive him and help him bring back or wat ever to shanak but her trust over him will be shaky and she wont miss bring it up when needed , normal human tendency unless if the person is mega mahan

3]Will shanak be able to stand this difficult test of time....??and will they come out victorious or their love will breathe it's last....??very good question, well if u really love someone , nothing will and can bring differences in their relation, even if someone does it ,  the pair will have this nagging feeling in minds that its not true , not like denial , denial is different , coming to shanak , it will fail .... there had been times when both of them  did hide stuff from each other in name of protecting them which was not real reason , u dont protect ur loved ones by hiding stuff from them , thats first sign of not understanding a person , yes there will be outbrust when u tell them but it will be followed by understanding , apart for tashu;s side this was never ever shown in RBO ....my serial experience says , pity shan as they had been butchering him horribly for a long time ........ and separation is on cards ......

well were my answers interesting ?? hope so LOL

love

J

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
I donot think that Sam will ever be able to trust Rahul after she finds out that Rahul has destroyed their life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.shanak

Ok.....I am really nervous as I have never made a DOTW in my life and this is my first chance so I dont know whether people will like the questions also or not but I'll try
Due to my examzz I couldn't even follow thhe story properly so here are some questions which I could think of after I got a summary of the story

There's always a first time hon and I think you are doing great

!1]Will sunny at any instance  help shanak's relationship to grow stronger or his presence will break their bond.....???Apart from the fact that the CT's themselves mentioned that this will bring closer,I don't understand how without any misunderstandings.By showing Shantanu's imaginations?That tomorrow when he sees the MMS he would hug his wife and say 'sab teek ho jaayega and main hoon na'!Seems they are getting closer so easily and unrealistically!

2]Will Sam be able to trust Rahul anymore after she comes to know that how Rahul destroyed shanak's relation....???How can she even like that guy?But serial hain,so redemption would come and ALL WOULD BE WELL!We might even be seeing sappy Rahul.Oh the HORROR!
3]Will shanak be able to stand this difficult test of time....??and will they come out victorious or their love will breathe it's last....??Agree with Jaya here.Hiding stuff,no matter what the reasoning is not a great way to follow in a marriage.I could never really accept that fact at least in serials where the leads are supposed to be in love with each other and are soulmates!From the CTs' POV,don't think they will separate them but they have ruined what could have been a good track to an idiotic one by butchering SHnatanu's character.Really,he is that shallow?And the way his imaginations are going,don't think he would wnat to be separated from his wife lol.
Ok so I got some possible questions and I know their will be loadzz of interesting answers....so even m looking forward to it
Love
-Sana

Good Questions!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 23 January 2011 at 2:09am

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
1]Will sunny at any instance  help shanak's relationship to grow stronger or his presence will break their bond.....???
ok so initially we saw that even when shanak had seen sunny individually and hid it from the other there was a slight strain, discomfort and fear in their relationship. especially the fear of losing eachorther and khanak fearing she'll lose shaan and her parivaar and will have to go back to suraj, but as shaan realises that its only a suraj humchakal his fears are reduced and just more concerned over khanak- and this concern kind of bonds them more as he's never really been concerned like this about her in the past, and now that khanak has confronted sunny hopefully she's coming to terms with the situation and after sunny exposes rahul he will exit shanaks lives
2]Will Sam be able to trust Rahul anymore after she comes to know that how Rahul destroyed shanak's relation....???
i personally wont be able to and initially she might hate rahul but in the end i have a feeling they'll get together especially if he truly repents his disgusting acts
3]Will shanak be able to stand this difficult test of time....??and will they come out victorious or their love will breathe it's last....??victorious

great post sana

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
1) Nop!! He will only strengthen ShaNak's bond more.. This bond can never be broken.. Even Khanak said 'agar bhagwan b aa k kahenge tab b shantanu nahi manenge'.. So it will only make them more stronger..

2)No idea abt that.. I guess they will be showing Rahul turning positive and if so then I guess Sam will forgive him..

3) Oyeeee!!! Dare say that!! ShaNak will never breathe its last!! NEVER!! As I sais before this track will make them more stronger and closer and will never turn against themm..

Btw nice DOTW Sana.. Liked answering them..
Nattie.. Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top