Dil Se Diya Vachan

getting intimate - PreNa

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I must say that I was pretty disappointed about our long awaited consummation. They bragged that they were shooting some "intense moments" between Prem and Nandini but it failed to impress. Firstly, it was wayyy to short and that song in the background TOTALLY  killed it for me. Why didn't they not use "chori ki re jiya" from dabaang (that we heard on the "suhaag raat") or one of the newer songs that we've heard at the inception of the show. These songs are kind of what familiarizes us with PreNa. I was really disappointed by this important scene that we have been waiting months for but maybe you guys loved it. Let me know what you think by replying.
Edited by Shas3 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yea.. i totaaly agree with u..i disliked the song tht they showed..
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i sorta disagree ... coz I feel too much of intimacy also kills a scene. Moreover, I'd like to see a more intensely romantic scene .. now .. after Prem knows about Nandini's past and both have reached that stage in their marriage/relationship where nothing else matters. 

As for the song ... again, I think its one of THE most romantic songs .. and needless to say, I loved it! πŸ˜³ Chori Kiya Re and other 'suhaag raat' songs are great ... but, for me, Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is a classic!! πŸ˜Š
Thinker_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Eks - is that why you think they haven't consummated yet - bcoz you think when they do it now, it will be the right thing to do? coz both dont have any secrets between them?

I liked "bahon ke darmiyan" but the background music before the song started playing, for the scene where he's talking sweet to her, that was totally mood breaker...  it was kind of "sleazy", for a lack of a better word, and was cramping the romantic scene, but  they  changed it to "Bahon ke darmiyan" soon...

In my opinion, it went pertty well once the song began...
LOVE_DOSTI thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well.. 1st of all. a bit disappointed.. not so much intimacy.. but still good for me cuz I won't b able to tolerate Gaurav going more intimate . lol..

as far as song is concerned.. it's a classic.. Bahon ke darmiya.. it's a beauty... no song can replace this when it comes to intimate scenes.. this is the best choice.. but they really didn't show it intimate.. so.. I would say they should have chosen some other song.. they did completely killed it.. it was too short also.. it didn't even look like if they have consummated.. oh well.. hope to see much more intense scenes btwn them........... 

but Gaurav.. not tooooooooooooo close........ it hurts.. πŸ˜†
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
cuute... but not intense at all... πŸ˜•
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
nd i really love the song Baahon k darmiyaan...
its epic.. class...
so no probz wid dat :)
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eksie

i sorta disagree ... coz I feel too much of intimacy also kills a scene. Moreover, I'd like to see a more intensely romantic scene .. now .. after Prem knows about Nandini's past and both have reached that stage in their marriage/relationship where nothing else matters. 

As for the song ... again, I think its one of THE most romantic songs .. and needless to say, I loved it! πŸ˜³ Chori Kiya Re and other 'suhaag raat' songs are great ... but, for me, Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is a classic!! πŸ˜Š

I completely agree with every word Eks 😊
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is one of the best romantic songs ever
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was disappointed too with song selection for an intense and important  scene and the location was just too 🀒.It just killed the romance.For such scenes I prefer them talking something romatic with some soft romantic music not song in bg ....Gaurav ya Prem could have told a romantic shayari to Nandini could have mesmerized us to PremLand😳 and Gaurav can do voice modulation for different emotins be it romance,angry or when heartbroken ;he is just perfect.If the Cvs could have done they could have created Magic with PreNa  without any intimate scenes😍 Edited by gauravfan477 - 13 years ago
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, I liked the romance part.........the song and the couple were good..........only think I did not like about the scene was the setting........that old fort and the props...........but as far as PreNa are concerned or the song Bahon ke darmiyan...........I have no complaints at all.........