India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

getting intimate - PreNa

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I must say that I was pretty disappointed about our long awaited consummation. They bragged that they were shooting some "intense moments" between Prem and Nandini but it failed to impress. Firstly, it was wayyy to short and that song in the background TOTALLY  killed it for me. Why didn't they not use "chori ki re jiya" from dabaang (that we heard on the "suhaag raat") or one of the newer songs that we've heard at the inception of the show. These songs are kind of what familiarizes us with PreNa. I was really disappointed by this important scene that we have been waiting months for but maybe you guys loved it. Let me know what you think by replying.

Edited by Shas3 - 23 January 2011 at 6:32pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjalimystifyreOmaRamdass-Punjaban

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yea.. i totaaly agree with u..i disliked the song tht they showed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
i sorta disagree ... coz I feel too much of intimacy also kills a scene. Moreover, I'd like to see a more intensely romantic scene .. now .. after Prem knows about Nandini's past and both have reached that stage in their marriage/relationship where nothing else matters. 

As for the song ... again, I think its one of THE most romantic songs .. and needless to say, I loved it! Embarrassed Chori Kiya Re and other 'suhaag raat' songs are great ... but, for me, Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is a classic!! Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

battu87OmaRamdass-Zaara-Thinker_Bellessroomani

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

@Eks - is that why you think they haven't consummated yet - bcoz you think when they do it now, it will be the right thing to do? coz both dont have any secrets between them?

I liked "bahon ke darmiyan" but the background music before the song started playing, for the scene where he's talking sweet to her, that was totally mood breaker...  it was kind of "sleazy", for a lack of a better word, and was cramping the romantic scene, but  they  changed it to "Bahon ke darmiyan" soon...

In my opinion, it went pertty well once the song began...

ssroomani

LOVE_DOSTI Goldie
LOVE_DOSTI
LOVE_DOSTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
well.. 1st of all. a bit disappointed.. not so much intimacy.. but still good for me cuz I won't b able to tolerate Gaurav going more intimate . lol..

as far as song is concerned.. it's a classic.. Bahon ke darmiya.. it's a beauty... no song can replace this when it comes to intimate scenes.. this is the best choice.. but they really didn't show it intimate.. so.. I would say they should have chosen some other song.. they did completely killed it.. it was too short also.. it didn't even look like if they have consummated.. oh well.. hope to see much more intense scenes btwn them........... 

but Gaurav.. not tooooooooooooo close........ it hurts.. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3OmaRamdasschinuchinu

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
cuute... but not intense at all... Confused

Shas3

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nd i really love the song Baahon k darmiyaan...
its epic.. class...
so no probz wid dat :)
-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eksie

i sorta disagree ... coz I feel too much of intimacy also kills a scene. Moreover, I'd like to see a more intensely romantic scene .. now .. after Prem knows about Nandini's past and both have reached that stage in their marriage/relationship where nothing else matters. 

As for the song ... again, I think its one of THE most romantic songs .. and needless to say, I loved it! Embarrassed Chori Kiya Re and other 'suhaag raat' songs are great ... but, for me, Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is a classic!! Smile

I completely agree with every word Eks Smile
Baahon Ke Darmiyaan is one of the best romantic songs ever

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index