Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 22nd JANUARY 2011

frenz4u IF-Sizzlerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

YIH Written Update 22nd JANUARY 2011
(UPDATING ON BEHALF OF XOX.ILOVEYOU)

Manjari's mom comes back home and Puja asks her what happened? she understands and says that Akshays mom said no for engagement, it seems A's mom is not happy with the marriage. Manjari's mom says its nothing like that, they just want some time for the preparations and they will do it when she will come back after 1 year. Puja says to her mom on why she is telling lies? M's mom starts crying and tells her what all Akshay's mom said. Puja says not to tell anything to papa and not to talk further anything to anyone regarding this topic. If it is destined for her to get married then it will happen otherwise no.

Akshay is asking his mom on why she said lik this to Manjari's mom. Akshay's mom says that its better that all this matter is delayed now and he was also going to tell evrything to Puja. Akshay asks but what was the need for saying bad things about Manjari? I didn't got Manjari's love, its ok but she must be happy in her life. His mom says that Manjari was roaming hand in hand with that Ranbir, is that a good thing? Akshay defends Manjari by saying that they both are very good friends and Ranbir is of very good family.

The person to whom Akshay spoke regarding Ranbir is in the living room. Just then someone enters, the person waiting gets up and says, "Hi Sanjay" and then Sanjay's face is shown and he is none other than Ranbir. And he says "Hi Amit " to that person. Sanjay(Ranbir) thanks Amit for helping him out to make AkshaY believe that he is Ranbir Malhotra, and that Akshay praises about me to Manjari but he dont know truth. He thinks that he is very smart but he dont know That i am more smarter than him. Amit asks why is he doing the drama of being Ranbir Malhotra? Sanjay (Ranbir) says because Ranbir Malhotra has all those things that is out of my reach. The name Ranbir Malhotra is the passport for fun world. Girls are just mad about Ranbir Malhotra. But ranbir cant meet evryone and hence i take advantage of that. Amit asks that who is the girl for whom doing all this? Sanjay (Ranbir) says that there is a girl but taking a lot of time, have to do lot of work but i will try till I succeed.

Manjari's dad brings Manjari to home on scooter. Manjari's daD goes upstairs then Manjari gets call from Sanjay(Ranbir). She hides a little takes the call. Sanjay first do all the sweet talks that he was missing her and all and then says that 2moro is his birthday. Manjari gets excited on hearing this. Sanjay says that this birthday is special for him since she is with him and asks whether she will spend the whole day with him to make it special? Manjari gets little worried. Sanjay says that they will have lots of fun, they will go to Taj Mahal and Fatehpur Sikhri lost in each others eyes. Manjari says that its not at all possible to go out for the whole day and says sorry that she cannot come. Sanjay gets little angry but then do his emotional drama saying that its ok , more birthdays will come but he dont want her smile to go. Manjari thanks him for understanding her. Sanjay says to atleast come and wish him at 12 O clock. Manjari says how can she come so late at night? Sanjay says that his home is nearby And Plz come somehow for just one hour. or is it that he is expecting too much from her? Manjari says ok she will come because she would have also expected the same if she was in his place and says bye. Amit who was listening Sanjay's conversation asks if it is really his birthdaY? Sanjay says that no, but he knows to make such occasions anytime.

Manjari removes her diary from her bag and writes that "Its my first love's birthday and he has secretly invited me to spend the day with me but how can I go? He is going to be a special part of my life and how is it possible that i dont go In his birthday. I am in love for the first time and i dont meet him on this day. .not done. But one side is my family and other side Ranbir, both are equally important. I have to do Something bcoz of which no one should get hurt." and then closes her diary. Her papa shouts from upstairs and asks where she is left and Manjri goes hurriedly upstairs.

Manjari dad is in happy mood and says that he want to eat gulabjamun today and they all will go to have gulabjamun. He tells to Manjari's mom that they will also go to jeweller to select some jewelery of Puja's choice for her marriage. Manjari's mom says why to take it so early when there is so much time. But Manjari's dad insists because Puja is going to delhi and that they can do the payment of jewelery in installments during 1 year. And then he goes to Freshen up. Manjari's mom says dont know wHat will happen when he will know the truth. Manjari asks what truth? Puja takes her mother aside from Manjari and says not to tell Papa anything, once she goes to Delhi then we will see. Manjari listens and again asks what you'll see? whats the thing? Did Madhu Aunty said anything or again postponed marriage? plz tell. Her mom then tells the whole thing that happened to manjari. . . EPISODE ENDS. .

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. .I hope I didn't confuse the readers in that Ranbir, Sanjay and Amit drama

Edited by frenz4u - 23 January 2011 at 1:10am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasanjanaahcirKenpachiladdookelchonaj7WooHooHaha21SomerholicGirlxox.iloveyouRoark-Rumi--Mema-spamalot

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the lovely update.

frenz4u

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
thnxxx for the lovely written update

frenz4u

xox.iloveyou IF-Rockerz
xox.iloveyou
xox.iloveyou

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
thank you so much!

frenz4u

-Megha- Senior Member
-Megha-
-Megha-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
wonderful update ....thanx

frenz4u

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index