Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CaliforniaGirlsWe'reUndeniable -FF M&G/A&A(Pt4Pg8) (Page 3)

Armaan_Maan Groupbie
Armaan_Maan
Armaan_Maan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maangeetcrazy

WOW
Awesome first part
Loved it
Continue soon
Waiting for maaneet meet..hehe
Add me to ur pm list plzz
Thanks

Hey !! 
and I can't wait for them to meet either ...they will have an interesting first meeting LOL
and I added you to my pm list 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..shreyaa..

Armaan_Maan Groupbie
Armaan_Maan
Armaan_Maan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged

Part Two:

Arohi and Geet were engrossed in shopping since they both loved to shop that they lost track of time. Armaan calls Arohi.

Armaan: Umm Arohi where the hell are youu?!! ?

Arohi: OHH SHIT!! Sorry Ammy !! We are close to the bowling alley! Will be there ASAP !

Armaan: Okay Hurry we are all here waiting for you.

Arohi: Okay be there soon.

She cuts the call

Arohi: Chaloo ! We are late ..

Geet: Okay I'm ready

In the car both Arohi and Geet check themselves to make sure they look okay. Geet brushes her hair. She was dressed casual but cute.

They enter the bowling alley.....

Arohi: Geet just follow my lead okay ? ?

Geet just nodes her head

The bowling alley was all dark and it was all glow in the dark bowling alley. Each bowling lane had a big tv playing the latest music videos.  Geet was just amazed at how awesome the bowling alley was. Arohi finally saw Armaan waving at her and she ran there. Geet just followed slowly as she was still busy checking out the place.

Arohi yelled: Geet!!

Geet realized that she was still standing near the entrance looking at the place while Arohi was already with her friends. Geet walked as quickly as she could to them.  She got there to find a guy standing right beside Arohi and smiling and one guy had his back to her because he was busy watching the other guy bowl.

Arohi (To Armaan): Ammy meet my cousin Geet

Geet's mind: The guy that had his back facing to us turned around hearing my name and quickly turned back around. I saw that from the corner of my eye but I couldn't really see him as it was dark and he turned back around quickly. From the looks of it he seemed to be full of himself or atleast that's what I think.

Armaan smiles out and offers his hand out for me to shake. He seemed like a nice guy so I offered my hand out and shook his hand with a smile.

Armaan: Nice to meet you Geet ..I'm Armaan

Geet: Hey Armaan nice to meet you too... I'm Geet as Arohi already told you (laugh)

Armaan: okay let's get started since you guys are already late ... and I'm sure it was all of your fault Geet right?

Geet: (laughs) nopee we were too engrossed in our shopping that we lost our time

Geet's thought: The man that had his back facing to us smirked and said 'Women' . I was kinda of offended at this man who was he? And how was he friends with my cousin Arohi? ? ? I wondered who ever he was I wanted to stay away from this womanizer.

Arohi: Oh shut up Maan!!

So his name is Maan eh?! Well he obviously hasn't meet Geet Handa yet I thought to myself. He's such a loser. 

Upon hearing this Maan turned around. Geet finally saw him. Even though it was dark she could still his face. He was alright he was cute but not hot and def not her type cause he had stubble and Geet likes clean shaven people.  Although Geet didn't like she did admit that he had model features and could easily see him on the cover of Abercrombie and Fitch or Hollister shopping bags(she laughed inside at the thought of that)

Maan: What Arohi ? did the truth hurt you (he said with a smirk on his face).

Arohi walked up to Maan and smacked him on the arm.

Maan: Ouch! That hurt Arohi

Arohi : Oh well :P...Oh Maan meet my cousin Geet shes going to live here now

Maan(he didn't even look up at her and in a very uninterested voice said): Hi

Geet was already pissed of at him and his rude Hi didn't help things...but Geet didn't let him affect her she remained cool and calm.

Geet (in the same tone as Maan): Hi

Maan was a little taken back by her Hi.. Instead of trying to flirt with him or trying to take a chance she replied to him in the same way or maybe even ruder. He looked up to see exactly who she was. Maan finally looks up at her.  He was amazed to see that she wasn't still standing in front of him waiting for him to say anything yet she was busy getting ready and talking to Arohi and Armaan. Her back was turned to him. He thought that hmm shes one interesting girl .. maybe I should give her a chance.

Arjun was still bowling and his turn was finally over so he turned around to meet Arohi.

Arjun: Arohii !! Your finally here ! What took you soo long?

Arohi (turned around to see him as she was facing the back of the bowling lane):  Hey arjun ! Sorry was busy with my cousin. Oh btw meet my cousin Geet.

Maan looks to Arohi and Geet's direction.  Geet turns around.

Maan finally got to see her .. she was alright to him not hot or anything he turned back around thinking MSK doesn't look at girls.

Arjun comes towards them.

Arjun(with a big smile): Heyy Geet !! I'm Arjun ... welcome to California ! Is this your first time? ?

For some odd reason Geet already liked Arjun ! He seemed like such a nice guy and his eyes said everything about him that he was the most innocent and pure hearted guy.

Geet (smiling): Hey Arjun ! Nice to meet you :) and thanks for the welcome ! and nope been here twice but for weddings so didn't haven't really seen California yet.

Arjun: Ohhh i see ! Well don't worry we will take you everywhere !

Geet: Thanks Arjun :)

Arjun smiles at Geet. Than looks at Arohi .

Arjun (to Arohi): Soo whats new? Hows it going?

Arohi: Nothing much took Geet to UCLA to do some paperwork and stuff and than shopped. How about you?

Geet sensed something between Arjun and Arohi well atleast she saw concern and care in Arjun's eyes for Arohi but she wasn't sure if it was love or anything but whatever it was she was happy that Arohi found a friend like Arjun.

Armaan( To geet):  Oh Geet your enrolled in UCLA?

Geet: Yeah I am ... do you also go there?

Armaan: Yeah I do I'm in the neuroscience program ...how about you?

Geet: Oh that's cool ! I am in the business program.

Arohi: Okay guys let's start bowling.

There were only 5 seats there. Arjun sat beside Arohi  and Armaan sat by himself so Geet had only had one option that was to sit beside Maan. She didn't want to sit near him but had no choice. So quietly Geet sat down beside him. Maan felt that someone was sitting beside him so he moved a little.

Precap : Geet and Maan arguing

GUYSS !! Please comment and let me know what you like and dislike about this FF. It's quite a long update and your feedback is appreciated 

Edited by Armaan_Maan - 23 January 2011 at 9:07pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subdesichick50gagsywifey90aisha_1998bhakbhartifanalu5123namitasin-Elfin-rajanirchandranchiki143crazydevil87trishapiqbals4ever-shamima-maanujaanuhazra66puthninavi-Veritaserum-mrk-1sanu3108simi91-Zahra15-komlikacrazydream-afsha-divareenarsroopali--Ratna--..shreyaa..snehaluvmaaneet6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6khwaishfan

shah10 IF-Sizzlerz
shah10
shah10

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
great part.
cant wait 4 the nxt part.
do continue plz.
thx.

Armaan_Maan

desichick50 Newbie
desichick50
desichick50

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hahah. <3 IT! plz continue and add me.

Armaan_Maan

desichick50 Newbie
desichick50
desichick50

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH.. HOLLISTER! HAHA <3 IT. i love shopping there. i love there bags too. i keep em. :) 

Armaan_Maan

..shreyaa.. IF-Sizzlerz
..shreyaa..
..shreyaa..

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
WOW
Awesome update
loved it
Continue soon
Thank u!

Armaan_Maan

Semarnk Senior Member
Semarnk
Semarnk

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
OMG i loved your ff
im from california sooo i love the story
you are awesome 
update soon :)

Armaan_Maan

Armaan_Maan Groupbie
Armaan_Maan
Armaan_Maan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Semarnk

OMG i loved your ff
im from california sooo i love the story
you are awesome 
update soon :)

Hey ! Mann I don't live in Cali but I want to move there ... 
thanks for liking my FF :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index