CaliforniaGirlsWe'reUndeniable -FF M&G/A&A(Pt4Pg8) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
So maan going for hukka not for geet but for armaan hmm 😉 n what he is assuming abt our geet, dirty mind. Well nice update but this time can't wait so update soon n thanks for pm.
wow
aussum update
loved it
thnx for the pm
lovely update Maahi.......hmm the title as for now doesn't seem to be apt......
awesome update :-) loved it please cont soon can you add me in pm list
welcome back
my dear maverlous
update pls cont soonnnnn
thanks pm
nice one....can u pls pm me??
Awe loving the storyline and ooh both gving attitude to each other straight away lool but maan getting interested in geet and especially now when armaan is with her lol and ooh getting naught wrongs ideas maan tsch tsch anyways great update and ff and ooh wonder how maan will confront her can't wait 😊
hey guyss thanks for liking and commenting ..
and for those of you that wanted me to add you to the PM list I already did ...you just have to accept my buddy request :)

Im working on part four ...it should be updated by tonight 

Part Four:

Maan reached the place first followed by Arjun and Arohi. They were still waiting for Geet and Armaan to come.

Arjun: Well well looks like Armaan and Geet won't be coming back. Armaan took your lil cousin for a "drive" ... haha poor Geet.

Arohi: Oh shut up Arjun ! Armaan won't do that to my cousin and plus shes not Armaan's type. I mean shes a nice conserve girl def. not a party girl.

Maan just kept looking at all the cars entering the parking lot eagerly waiting for their car to come.

Arohi and Arjun were about to go inside when they arrived. Both got out laughing hysterically. The three (Arjun, Arohi and Maan) exchanged looks like what's soo funny.

Arjun takes Arohi and Armaan and drags them in saying let's go while Geet and Maan follow slowly and quietly behind them walking side by side. Maan saw her smiling and couldn't stand it he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her aside... the other three didn't notice them as they were busy talking.

Geet was really confused and mad .. WHAT THE HECK !! HOW DARE HE GRAB ME LIKE THAT (she thought)

Geet: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU AREE ?!! WHY ARE YOU GRABBING MY HAND...LET GO IT HURTS (Maan was soo mad that he grabbed her with full force not realizing)

Maan snapped out and stopped and looked at Geet who was almost about to burst out crying he could see her eyes getting moist. He realized how hard he was holding her hand and let go of it.

Geets arm was red ...Geet is sensitive to bruises anything happens to her and it shows automatically.

Maan: Sorry

Geet: Whats your problem dude? I don't even know you ...why did you grab me like this?

Maan: ummm (for the first time Maan was speechless didn't know what to say as Geet was right why was he doing this) well I wanted to tell you to STAY AWAY FROM ARMAAN!!

There he said it what he wanted ....

Geet(in an irritated voice): Why??!

Maan: cause ! You don't know Armaan he's not your guy ..trust me I know

Geet: How do you know that he's not my guy?

Maan: Cause I said so

Geet snapped: Ohhh Soo the world moves according to you and your thoughts ??!

Maan (in full attiude) : Yeah !! The world revolves around me Maan Singh Kuharana

While walking towards Maan... Geet: Okay Mr. Whatever ... so why is he not my guy? Do you even know me? We have not even met let alone talk for more than 10 secs and you know me and what type of guy is good for me?

Maan getting a little nervous: uhhh.... yeah !!

Geet:  Ohh I get it why you want me to stay away ... your jealous !!

Maan almost gasped ... thinking how could she read my mind wait..... im jealous of who? Armaan ..never

Maan: pfft yah right ...you wish

Geet: Yah your jealous cause you like Armaan ...hahahahhaa (geet started laughing how she laughs in the show)

Maan stood there mezmerised by her laugh ... her laugh was funny and he smiled and Geet saw that ... oh you know how to smile? Ohh its cause of Armaan isn't it :P

Maan snapped back into reality: WHAT NOO I DONT LIKE ARMAAN NOT IN THAT WAY THAT YOU ARE THINKING !! Hes my bro , my homie .. yuck Geet

Geet: LOL !!! Man you should have seen your reaction .... Well if you don't love Armaan ;) you know in that way than why are you telling me to stay away from him ??

Geet had caught Maan.. he was cornered ... didn't know what to say ...Thank god Arjun came in at that time..

Arjun: Umm guys what are you doing standing outside come in

With that Maan sighed and ran passed Geet into the hookah bar. Geet just laughed and went in.

Precap: I dunno LOL

Okay guys a side note Im obsessed with this pic :

Anyone else ?? 

Let me know your thoughts and comments are always welcomed :)

loved the update and i also like the pic that you hav at the end is it abhay doel?