Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Luved it update soon, n culd u plz add me to ur pm list.
maansi007 thumbnail
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to the pm list luved ur story do continue soon would be waitinggg
Armaan_Maan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Okay I want to apologize for not updating sooner ... I was soo busy with projects/assignments and studying for midterms so I thought I would update after everything that way I can pay attention and focus on this... let me know your thoughts and comments :)

Part Three:

After Arjun, Armaan and Arohi went it was Geets turn....she got up grabbed a bowling ball that was just right for her not to heavy not to light... she headed to her lane and before she threw the ball she whispered to herself "Imran Khan" (LMAO) and smiled and let go of that ball.

Geet had amied the ball just right as she hit it right in the middle getting a strike on her first ball. Armaan and Arjun were shocked they cheered Geet and Armaan ran to Geet and hugged her! Maan stood up from his seat and was amazed and also mad that Armaan was hugging Geet (not the jealous angry but pissed off that someone got a strike in their first hit and also that why in the world is Armaan hugging Geet they don't even know each other but then thought oh its just Armaan he hugs any girl that he sees LOL)

Geet was soo happy at her first strike that she didn't even realize that she was hugging Armaan. Both Arjun and Arohi were smiling watching this. Geet came back to reality and quickly moved away from Armaan feeling awkward. Arjun and Geet hi fived each other and Arohi gave her a smirk looking and then looking in the direction of where Armaan was standing. 

Maan getting annoyed said: Soo if you guys are done celebrating just one mere strike can we bowl now?

Geet looked at him gave him a dirty looked and walked back to her seat.

It was Maan's turn and he bowled.

They continued bowling for another 45 minutes the whole time Armaan and Geet were talking and Arjun and Arohi kept looking at them. Maan could care less he would talk to Arjun and Arohi but would be engrossed in other things like his blackberry checking his emails and what not.

After bowling was done.... they decided to go to have some hookah. Maan didn't like these types of things so he was the least bit interested. Even though he loves hanging out with them he barely comes with them when they go to smoke hookah.

While leaving the bowling alley..

Maan: Alright guys I'm leaving .... I'll see ya guys later

Geet was soo happy hearing this .. she was like yess thank god that ulla ka phatta is leaving ..she was laughing in her head when a smile appeared on her face. Maan noticed that but he was confused as to what she was smiling at. Maan was about to leave when....

Armaan (to Geet) : Hey  Geet want to come in my car?

Geet: ummm... (looks at Arohi ..Arohi approves of this) alright :)

Upon hearing this Maan is shocked to see Geet saying yes to Armaan he knew that Armaan is charming but didn't think Geet would fall for him that easily.

Maan: Actually you know what guys... I shall join you today

Everyone was a bit taken back hearing this ..Maan coming to a hookah place why??

On the other hand Maan couldn't watch Geet and Armaan together he had to come there to see what is going on between them and warn Armaan about Geet. He was shocked at his own words he hated hookah places so why did he want to go today..was it for Geet? ..wait Geeet?!! Noo way never it's for Armaan yah Armaan ..Maan assured himself.

Geet got into Armaans car she was kinda mad that he was coming that smile turned into a frown.

Armaan and Geet's drive:

Armaan: soo Geet tell me about yourself?

Geet: Well I'm from Canada a small city so its really different for me over here but I love it. I want to become a charted accountant (CA) and work in downtown L.A. I love my parents !

Armaan: ohh thats cool ...CA eh?! Very nicee

Geet: Yupp how about you?

Armaan: Well, I want to become a doctor so I can get some good looking girls and mom's will love me because I'm a doctor and think that someday I will get married to their daughter ....hahahaa

Geet laughed at his way of looking at things..both shared a good laugh while they were in the car..

Maan Driving:

The whole time all he could think about was what are Geet and Armaan doing in that car? Could Armaan really go out with Geet she seems like a simple traditional girl so shes def. not Armaans type so why is he going for her.  This is making no sense to him why did he care who Armaan went out with he never cared before so why now ..... Maan seem to be losing his mind he wanted to know what was going on. He decided after numerous times of debating in his mind that he is going to call Armaan.

Armaan's car:

Geet and Armaan were really into their conversation when his phone rang he looked and made a funny face.

Armaan: Its Maan :S why is he calling me ?

Geet (in her head): Oh great just when I stopped thinking about him he comes back grrrr

Armaan: Hey Maan !

Maan: ehh Hey Armaan .... (Maan didn't know what to say)

Armaan: Everything alright?

Maan: err yah... just wanted to know what exit do I take?

Armaan explain Maan the directions.  While Armaan is explaining the directions Geet is looking around in Armaans car for a cd or anything... while shes playing she stumbles upon a picture of Armaan.  Armaan sees that and gasp while talking to Maan.

Maan: Armaan is everything okay?

Armaan to Geet: Geet stop itt!!! Nooo noo don't do it .. Stopp it !

Maan gets a little worried (his mind is going in the wrong direction here ladies if you get what Im saying ;)

Maan: Armaan whats going on??!!

Armaan to Geet: Give it back now !! You are not suppose to see that

Geet is giggling and laughing

Armaan realizes he is talking to Maan...

Armaan: Ohh Sorry Maan ...Geet was messing around and she saw something that she wasn't suppose to if ya know what I mean ...(Geet wacks him) ...ouch Geet ...sorry ... LOL

Maan: Oh okay ... well I'm almost there see ya soon.

Armaan: Yupp

Maan wanted to reach there before Armaan and Geet so that he could see her as soon as she got out of the car and talk to her.

Precap: Geet and Maan confrontation and arguing

SORRY GUYS!! I know I said precap was Geet and Maan fighting but I changed it around a bit so next part they are going to fight LOL !

Hope you guys like this part,

Let me know any ideas or suggestions about this FF or where you would like to see this going.

Thanks <3

Maahi

Armaan_Maan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anemari

Hey nice FF...adsd me in ur PM list!

Hey thanks for liking my FF...new part is up and I added you to the PM list 
Take Care :)
Armaan_Maan thumbnail

Originally posted by: namitasin

Luved it update soon, n culd u plz add me to ur pm list.

Thanks for liking my FF ...added you to the PM list :)
Armaan_Maan thumbnail

Originally posted by: maansi007

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me to the pm list luved ur story do continue soon would be waitinggg

thanks for liking my FF... added you to the PM list ..new part is posted enjoy :)
Semarnk thumbnail
loved it
thanks for the pm
update soon
-Zahra15- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing part.......continue soon
amzu32 thumbnail
thanx for the pm........nice part.....