CID

Abhijeet-Taarika-Ring

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I know you'll don't like discussing this, but I noticed so couldn't keep quiet.😳 When Abhi throws ring and then ACP sees it, then Daya points out that this ring was given by Taarika to Abhijeet. This strike me... is it mean Abhi-Taarika are in serious relation... or liked engaged? Kyunki yeh toh sab jante hain ke anghuti (ring) dene kya kya matlab hota hai! So is it really true that they are engaged now?

P.S. Please no bashing here, I just posted what I noticed.

Regards,
DD

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Giving a ring doesnt neccessarily mean "engagement" in my opinion. Its just a gift..and the only way the episode could have been taken further with respect to Taarika was this. Its my opinion .

Personally, i found the entire Tarika issue unwanted and silly. I didnt want her to be around during this. But her scenes were not a very dragged ones thankfully. There has been no direct interaction or OTT drama in this matter either.I am thankful to GOD !!! If there were more to it, I would have seriously torn all my hairπŸ˜†
-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Usually giving a from a guy to girl or girl to guy DOES mean proposal.. arre esi chakkar mein itne confusions dekhe hain maine real life mein.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Even I was quite surprised to find Taarika in this episode, but I guess they had to make it filmy.πŸ˜‰ But was glad it was just a small part. 

Edited by Day_Dreamer - 13 years ago
kimiwalia thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved that scene!!!!! πŸ˜³
i didnt know they really liked each other.. i was soooo happy..i was blushing hahah 
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know how to react to this....my initial reaction was 🀒...not she yaar.....I don't find  her a suitable match for Abhijeet.

And the other lady - Maya also telling that she was in love with Abhijeet was even more EEEKKKKKK!!!! 🀒

I am not surprised, really. 😳

But..Tarika......?????? No comments.....you have mentioned that there's no bashing allowed, so

Dil ki baat rahe is dil mein,
Hothon tak na aaye,
Na aaye...

Shagnika thumbnail
πŸ˜† Maya falling in love.....😳😳.. Yeh to hona hi tha☺️
πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

πŸ˜† Maya falling in love.....😳😳.. Yeh to hona hi tha☺️
πŸ˜†

Yeah...I guess woh toh hai hi aise ki.......Embarrassed
Shagnika thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Yeah...I guess woh toh hai hi aise ki.......😳

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
away_from_TV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Initially I Thought that was the 23rd October birthday ring!!!!!!!!!
But on a second glance, I noticed that it was an out-of-fashion weird looking ring. Such rings are usually worn by gangsters to get a complete over the top look. If Abhijeet had worn that ring in the gunda scene which he was hallucinating, it would have been more suitable.
 Tarika & Abhijeet are as different as chalk & cheese & they don't suit each other.
This pairing  & flirting was initially started to ease the tension in the forensic lab scenes but  now it is heading towards a disastrous end.
Getting Tarika involved with this Maya-Abhay conspiracy was never required, but since they wanted everyone on board it happened.
There is no question of engagement here because engagement rings have stones or diamonds in them.
But it is surprising to see Tarika showering gifts o Abhijeet - first a watch in AC & now that 🀒 ring in AKAKR. I MEAN Daya bhi to Abhijeet ka dost hain, Daya ne to unhe kuch nahi diya???? πŸ˜†
Whenever any belonging of Abhijeet needs to be shown, FW hint that it's gifted by Tarika!!!!!!!!!!! 😑
I won't be surprised if I get to know someday that Abhijeet's gun & gloves are also gifted to him by Tarika.
Edited by Saadrita - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail

And even that flashy t-shirt and coat....why leave those?