Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 7)

serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

My wedding video i have not seen even once. And photos of my reception are an absolute no-no. I have banned them for life from my house. 

the traditional wedding was so nice, nichyathartham , muhurtham etc with all the traditional stuff and jewellery et al. and then came the reception. all my friends told me i had to get a professional to do the makeup. I never weak any makeup and so when i looked at my face after that lady had waved her devil's wand at me, I could not recognise myself. I looked like a WITCH.

so I went to the bathroom and literally washed my face out., opened out my hair but the damage was done. the remnants of all that foundation etc was still there and the photos were absolutely horrible. So nobody is allowed to talk about my wedding reception in my house. 

when my kids asked to see my wedding photos, i only showed them the actual wedding. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksbluejalparirahmona_pakswe

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

I am an authority on TRYING TO lose weight. I have consulted so many doctors, dieticians and instructors in the past 2 months. 

Have never followed it through. So it is all just UNTRIED knowledge.

Geet is time mile, toh kuch aur kar sakte hain na. I drop my kids in school and instead of going for a walk, i rush home so that i can atleast catch up with the forum for 15-20 minutes in the morning. Sadly at that time nobody is there. 

Today i atleast found both of you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@ usha should i say nice or sad exp. i think second one. somehow i don't like going to beautician at that time. i saw all my cousins they are good before makeup but after that my god. so  i didn't go for my marriage. experience helped me. Big smile i think they overdo when you are bride.
bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialwatcher16

My wedding video i have not seen even once. And photos of my reception are an absolute no-no. I have banned them for life from my house. 

the traditional wedding was so nice, nichyathartham , muhurtham etc with all the traditional stuff and jewellery et al. and then came the reception. all my friends told me i had to get a professional to do the makeup. I never weak any makeup and so when i looked at my face after that lady had waved her devil's wand at me, I could not recognise myself. I looked like a WITCH.

so I went to the bathroom and literally washed my face out., opened out my hair but the damage was done. the remnants of all that foundation etc was still there and the photos were absolutely horrible. So nobody is allowed to talk about my wedding reception in my house. 

when my kids asked to see my wedding photos, i only showed them the actual wedding. 

so real......arre wedding to accha tha na...traditional wedding...thats good in itself...
but I remember that during Jeelakarra-bellam(first ritaul in telugu marriage) and mangalyadharana...I was so so emotional..even now I remember how I felt...

and my hubby immediately held my hand after putting mangalsuta....and we both had a "moment"

anyway....purani baat hai..hum to gujra hua kal hai
Maneet ki kahani to aaj ki hai..so probably more interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserialwatcher16

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

I am an authority on TRYING TO lose weight. I have consulted so many doctors, dieticians and instructors in the past 2 months. 

Geet is time mile, toh kuch aur kar sakte hain na. I drop my kids in school and instead of going for a walk, i rush home so that i can atleast catch up with the forum for 15-20 minutes in the morning. Sadly at that time nobody is there. 

what your kids are studying?

serialwatcher16

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

Bluey, prema, I have got to go. Duty towards society (ghar ka kaam) is calling. Will come back about weight gyan when there is nobody seeing over my shoulder.

Happy Maan + GEETing

usha

bluejalpari

serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
prema, my elder son is in 10th grade and younger one in 4th grade. Elder one is independent but the younger one needs to be pushed and prodded.

usha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluejalpariprema_ks

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

cool..welcome to the gang..

hey how about within the Wine Club...we start a weight watcher gang/club
all us ladies who think we need to lose weight and become more healthy..
we can atleast encourage each other,give good tips., and ask each other
about it....that will give us one more topic other than Geet....and this new topic is more
helpful for us in real life than Geet I think

what do u all think?

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top