Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 69)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

I can never look at red apples the same way again. Blushing 
Imagine doing groceries and you go to the fruit section. You probably will be standing there staring at the apples with the biggest widest grin on your face and slightly blushing. LOLEmbarrassed

Hey Muni and Roopa!  

that's what i said earlier...apple shopping will never be the same...only red apple variety for me now.LOL i would have loved to see maan kiss geet during the apple scene...why don't they ever show that...it's always geet 
the game did look very interesting, I kind of what to try it myselfLOL hopefully hubby and me have half the chemistry that maneet has.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

How I wish I could eat apples. Sadly I'm super allergic to them and almost every fruit that you can think of. Ouch Plus I'm allergic to almonds and hazelnuts too. And raw carrots. If I eat my whole mouth, throat and the inside of my ears starts to itch. My windpipe starts to swell somewhat making it hard to breath properly.

that is horrible.  Don't worry we will happily give your share of apples to maneet to shareLOL

On a serious note, you must have to be super careful when eating anything since nuts and fruits seem to be in everything now a days.  Did your daughter inherit any of these allergies.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2rahmona_pakswe

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by muniza75

Hey Shazu & Mona - 

What's going on?

Muniza

Hey munni

nothing much going on...just discussing how good apples are for u.Wink

Apple is always good for your health otherwise there wasn't that quote "apple a day, keep doctors away".....

Anyways after watching today episode, i would say apple a day keep SR away or Maan away lolz....

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Hey Roopa, Mona

How are you?

Muniza

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
right girls check this out..who is it? 

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
@roopa. Nope, not that I know if. My daughter use to have milk allergy when she was an infant but that went away when she was about one. The funny thing is my allergies started when I was about 10-11. Before that I can remember eating everything. I have severe birch allergies which makes it hard to go out during the spring and also makes it impossible to eat certain food raw. If I boil, steam or cook it I can eat it. Same thing with almonds and hazelnut. Can't eat them as they are but if they are toasted then no problem. However I still have to be careful. Thankfully my allergies are nothing compare to others. Some have really difficult ones that makes every day life very difficult to live.

SATHYA88serendipity2

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

right girls check this out..who is it? 

Wow Shaz, talk about bold!! wonder whatStarStar thought of that. LOL

Edited by SATHYA88 - 24 January 2011 at 6:51pm

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

@roopa. Nope, not that I know if. My daughter use to have milk allergy when she was an infant but that went away when she was about one. The funny thing is my allergies started when I was about 10-11. Before that I can remember eating everything. I have severe birch allergies which makes it hard to go out during the spring and also makes it impossible to eat certain food raw. If I boil, steam or cook it I can eat it. Same thing with almonds and hazelnut. Can't eat them as they are but if they are toasted then no problem. However I still have to be careful. Thankfully my allergies are nothing compare to others. Some have really difficult ones that makes every day life very difficult to live.
Oh good, i am glad your daughter does not have such issues because i know like you said some people have such severe allergies.  I see it at the clinic all the time.  also have a coworker who can't even get near mushrooms.  she almost died when we had some at lunch one day.Thank God we were surrounded by doctors or else who knows what could of happened.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top