Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 65)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
see tis scene is 2 intimate n sensous n both of them agreeing 2 do ...makes my heart dhak dhak..i kno there must b editing n ppl on the set...par pata nahi wen thy hve were shooting...wat were thy respective thoughts on it??im still wondering ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

see tis scene is 2 intimate n sensous n both of them agreeing 2 do ...makes my heart dhak dhak..i kno there must b editing n ppl on the set...par pata nahi wen thy hve were shooting...wat were thy respective thoughts on it??im still wondering ...

that's what i wonder..... what were they thinking.
why couldn't maan be the one who bumped into geet and isi bahane give her a kiss on cheek. now that would be icing on cakeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Param - wah wah wah kya translation "madhuchand" dil khush kurdita...chalo, chalo, chalooooo madhuchand chalo banana aur apple le kur... Apple definitely for Geet, and banana ........


Muniza

Dear, I guess agar APPLE for Geet hai toh banana for all of us....LOL Wink
 




u call me naughty...what u going to do with bananaConfused

Sorry Shaz dear...I hope u did not mind me calling u naughty...was just kidding...don't be confused....Smile

are yaar don't apologise it's all in the name of fun. i don't mind...hubby says same thing. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by muniza75

@ Param - wah wah wah kya translation "madhuchand" dil khush kurdita...chalo, chalo, chalooooo madhuchand chalo banana aur apple le kur... Apple definitely for Geet, and banana ........


Muniza

Dear, I guess agar APPLE for Geet hai toh banana for all of us....LOL Wink
 




u call me naughty...what u going to do with bananaConfused

Sorry Shaz dear...I hope u did not mind me calling u naughty...was just kidding...don't be confused....Smile

are yaar don't apologise it's all in the name of fun. i don't mind...hubby says same thing. LOL


Thank God...feeling sooo relieved that u did not feel bad...Haaashhh....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
guys wats wid the precap dream kya or MAAN will do it n phone rings or he remebers...wat u think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Joined: 15 May 2008
Posts: 24902

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
i loved tat  hug ...it was so dreamy..he was all over her..so close

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Joined: 20 November 2006
Posts: 11788

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

guys wats wid the precap dream kya or MAAN will do it n phone rings or he remebers...wat u think??


I hate to say it that it might be a dream...according to the promo...Maybe Geet will be imagining that MSK will do these things to her while she is waiting for her....Confused...But chalo koi baat nahi...sapne ke bahane thodi to SR ka trailer dekhne ko mila...Wink


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

i loved tat  hug ...it was so dreamy..he was all over her..so close

yes....the hug looked good. changed my mind now...don't want SR yet as long we keep getting titillating scenes like today. the SR will take the sheen of these type of scenes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tu Hi Mera Sara Jahan -VM Contest BEST VM Pg:140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: rickks   Replies: 1169   Views: 76137

rickks 1169 76137 27 October 2011 at 1:52pm by bigj66
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9092

Amor. 30 9092 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Maaneet Vm Gallery: New Update Page 7

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: asmaanixx   Replies: 51   Views: 8661

asmaanixx 51 8661 28 January 2011 at 3:00am by Fizza110
Bluey's VMs - NEW VM! Tujhe Bhula Diya pg 5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: blueyRueY   Replies: 41   Views: 4284

blueyRueY 41 4284 15 January 2011 at 8:45pm by Additi_sjfan
~~Key To My Life~~~~ Maaneet One Shot

2

Author: bccool   Replies: 11   Views: 3013

bccool 11 3013 15 January 2011 at 11:20am by sweet scorpio

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index