Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Shaz- did u see the comments at the bottom- some guy wants to know who is the girl in red?😆 Yes I know I was like 😲 and then I started laughing my head off imaging GC watching this.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SATHYA88

Shaz- did u see the comments at the bottom- some guy wants to know who is the girl in red?😆 Yes I know I was like 😲 and then I started laughing my head off imaging GC watching this.

First i was 😲😲 then i was 🤣🤣 exactly. that should show him how to act hot scenes with co-stars.
Seeing 'her' in that avatar make me want to say one thing: Bring on the bold scenes for Maaneet. If she can do it then he can do it too.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

can u edit link from ur post. im going to edit mine.
He needs to get some tips🤣.

SATHYA88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

Seeing 'her' in that avatar make me want to say one thing: Bring on the bold scenes for Maaneet. If she can do it then he can do it too.

exactly, but give me a chance to catch my breath, I can't seem to stop laughing. 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

that's what i say..what's good for the goose is good for the gander. 😆 we want a scene like that for maaneet😆
serendipity2 thumbnail

exactly, but give me a chance to catch my breath, I can't seem to stop laughing. 

i had to watch it twice to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me😆. like u i couldn't stop laughing. 
SATHYA88 thumbnail

i had to watch it twice to make sure my eyes were not deceiving me😆. like u i couldn't stop laughing. 

Ok we both have to stop because I just got control and then saw your post and now im off giggling away.  my kids think mom has lost it.😆
serendipity2 thumbnail

⭐️ probably wrote the comment😆
SATHYA88 thumbnail

⭐️ probably wrote the comment😆

OMG🤣🤣🤣 the one about where 🤢🤢 is beshram or the one where ⭐️⭐️does not belong😆😆😆