Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 54)

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by prema_ks

hi roopa Hug
you are coming and i am going. if you there will catch you later after geet.

bye mehr and param see you later
bye Hug

What Sathya dear....I was about to say Hi to u & u r saying bye already....Tongue

Ooops sorry confused....Hey Sathya dear...how r u ???
Hey Param, i am fine, have a day off so I can chat for l little while until I go grocery shopping.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged

hi roopa Hug

bye Hug

What Sathya dear....I was about to say Hi to u & u r saying bye already....Tongue

Hey Param, i am fine, have a day off so I can chat for l little while until I go grocery shopping.

Thats nice dear....relax..enjoy watching GEET, chatting with us gals & ur grocery shopping...hope u enjoy ur day dear....Smile..am trying to think of scenes like Mehr & Shaz BUT yaar can't think of anything like that...they r too goood....Wink
SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged

hi roopa Hug

bye Hug

Thats nice dear....relax..enjoy watching GEET, chatting with us gals & ur grocery shopping...hope u enjoy ur day dear....Smile..am trying to think of scenes like Mehr & Shaz BUT yaar can't think of anything like that...they r too goood....Wink
they are really good, I am just good at reading them.  I don't even criticize because I know it takes a lot of talent and hard work to come up with so fiction.  I do read alot of romances but maneet need something unique.

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
ok prema...nice chatting iwd u...catch u sme other time
@saathi- yaar take a c hillpill..geet will try 2 seduce him...the tables hve turned around...geet will strt n MAAN will finish it...get my point...geet will initiate n then theres no stopping from MAAN
@ parab ...u kno i 2 had an arranged marraige bt had a gap of a yr 2 understnd my hubby...we nvr saw each other only thru pics... n on phone we used 2 converse only in nites...so u can say i knew him yet not fully...we saw each other  only  in the bidaai ...he stud bsde me  2 take me...my ghunghat covered my face bt i cud see him n the very 1st thng he did...  actually his sisters  tuk his hand n closed on mine...so we were walking hand in hand n there is a riwaz 2 the groom has 2 pick his bride on his shoulder n  he did it...so i can undertsnd how weird u must hve felt as i was goin thru....

Absoluv

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
how was the epsde guys...read the update...wow apple n touching

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbsoluvRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Heyy guys.....how was the epi??
Apple game!! WOW Loved it!!
And looks like there is SR after all...or is it Geet's dream again??

Absoluv

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

ok prema...nice chatting iwd u...catch u sme other time
@saathi- yaar take a c hillpill..geet will try 2 seduce him...the tables hve turned around...geet will strt n MAAN will finish it...get my point...geet will initiate n then theres no stopping from MAAN
@ parab ...u kno i 2 had an arranged marraige bt had a gap of a yr 2 understnd my hubby...we nvr saw each other only thru pics... n on phone we used 2 converse only in nites...so u can say i knew him yet not fully...we saw each other  only  in the bidaai ...he stud bsde me  2 take me...my ghunghat covered my face bt i cud see him n the very 1st thng he did...  actually his sisters  tuk his hand n closed on mine...so we were walking hand in hand n there is a riwaz 2 the groom has 2 pick his bride on his shoulder n  he did it...so i can undertsnd how weird u must hve felt as i was goin thru....
Meher, if I get anymore chilled out, I will fall asleep and it is only noon hereLOL, anyways, I said promo was scary but still looking forward to what is coming.  Maneet still has to deal with the baby issuse/AA.  I want a fun,relaxed SRBig smile

Absoluv

Absoluv IF-Sizzlerz
Absoluv
Absoluv

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hey Sathya, Rosh, Mehr...AWESOME EPISODE today ...Uffff the APPLE GAME was breath-taking....made me go  Blushing Blushing Blushing...Totally enjoyed that scene...BRAVO to the CVs for coming up with such a unique PASSIONATE game....Clap Clap Clap...I hope that WHENEVER MAANEET do have their SR it willb even more HAWTTTTT than this game...Haiiiii....Day Dreaming

How about u gurls ??? Did u enjoy today's episode ???? The below scene especially was AWESOME...Ufffff the chemistry ...Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DoJinrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

Go to top