Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

@ bluey

Tathastu    Tathastu   Tathastu

yeh to ab height of velapanti hai ki i kept coming back to wine club window to see if you have replied. 

Originally posted by: prema_ks

Congratulations for the 4th thread 🥳

Anybody at home?

hi prema

good morning. What came to the computer immediately on getting up.

prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

hey prema..hows you
me here..

congrats  too!

thank you !! trying to catch the first 4 pages.
at last we saw maaneet's wedding..

prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: bluefish

I really enjoyed the last two episdoes without drama. Got a bit tired of the drama and wanted only Maan and Geet Awwwww. Hope the coming week will be Awwwwwwww.

What are the chances??????

usha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pata nahi...next week episodes will be

AAAWWWWWWWWWW😳  ( mushy sweet romance)

OOHHHH 😡( no SR becaue of small prb like temporary office work)

or Ohhhhhhh NOoooooooooo😡😭 ( big problem because of baby or ArjunAnne)

or Oye-hoye😉( shararati Maan and usse bhi jyada shararati Geet....but hopeing they do more than shararat...)

or Oy chod na..😆.( if they showw some meaningless nok jhok on suhaagraat..or suhaagdin..since they got married in the night...that will be meaningless...nokjhok at this point )

or OH. bolti band. ankkhee phati..khuli ki khuli..☺️.( my personal favourite...hot SR..sabki bolti band..)

Hope that will happen. but i don't want it now. let them take some time. but in bt i want more passionate scenes. like in roja

Bluey, prema,

I want maan + geet unadulterated for atleast 2-3 days without anybody else (one week is too much to ask) before they start dealing with the problems that are kept in store (room) for them.

prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: serialwatcher16

hi prema

good morning. What came to the computer immediately on getting up.

no ya it's 10.15 here. i've send everyone sitting peacefully and chatting with you.
for us weekend(fri & sat) over. so my holidays start😆

I really liked the hero of 'roja' but now he has become so fat na. He looked so cute in roja. I first saw the movie in hindi and then found the guts to see it in tamil.

usha
prema_ks thumbnail

Bluey, prema,

I want maan + geet unadulterated for atleast 2-3 days without anybody else (one week is too much to ask) before they start dealing with the problems that are kept in store (room) for them.

even i want it so much. but don't know. see yesterday's episode also they shown AA.
they could dedicate yesterday's episode to maaneet with complete pheras with explanation 
for each. it would be nice.
Originally posted by: prema_ks

no ya it's 10.15 here. i've send everyone sitting peacefully and chatting with you.
for us weekend(fri & sat) over. so my holidays start😆

oh ya, i forgot. We have sat + sun and on sunday morning we all start crying thinking that weekened is going to get over.

I ahve a shaadi to attend today evening but i went and made my excuses. It is so cold. Who wants to dress up in sari and then go and shiver in the cold. And then come back at midnight in the fog and they get ready for school the next day. Let them live happily. I am happy with maan + geet shaadi. 

bluejalpari thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
😃

@ bluey

Tathastu    Tathastu   Tathastu

yeh to ab height of velapanti hai ki i kept coming back to wine club window to see if you have replied. 

🤣

Velapanti ki hieght yeh hai..ki mein housewife hokar...house ka kaam nahi karti din bahr GURTI,
geet forum, Geet facebook, wine club....inhi mein rehti hoon

chae sink mein bartan pade ho...
hall mein kapde pade ho...
brush nahi kiya ho ya nahaya nahi ho
Geet ke update jarror padthti hun...

so dont worry..ur better off than me!

and thanks for 3 tathastu..:)
Edited by bluefish - 13 years ago