Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 23)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by mehraan

so guys wat is the 1st thng MAAN will tell geet...i mean in their room ...the 1st scene privtly aftr their shaadi...any guesses???
Bohut lamba din tha tum thak gaiy ho gi. Tum ja ke soojao. LOL Or something like that. Because I don't think there will be anything remotely romantic. I don't expect that.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
a neck kiss is coming i say.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
guys i mre xcited 2 see them sharing a room...literally the last time we saw was wen MAAN  tried 2 mke geet sleep after tat khoon bhaari maang epsde...bt after marraige n from now onwards thy will b in 1 room.....i wud luv 2 see geet shifting her clothes...arranging n complaining tat mAAN clothes r so much occuping the full cupboard...like how a newly married adjust same like tat... then ty trying 2 share a bed...wow..thinkg how will thy do it..hve 2 share the same washroom.. thy hve 2change infrnt n so mny other stuffs.

Edited by mehraan - 23 January 2011 at 2:26pm

mgdg_2010Absoluvrahmona_pakswe

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
ho w abt geet singing
BAHON MEI CHALE AOON...HAM SE SANAM KYA PARDA...OH HUM SE SANAM KY A PARDA

SEE the cvs hve no problm wen showng old songs picturized on MANEET like hum tum n RTM...tis song perfectly fits geet wen trying 2 woo n to have him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluv

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
@mehr. You are giving me some very interesting ideas. I do think there will be a lot of sneak peaking at each other. Blushing At least I hope.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010Absoluv

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. You are giving me some very interesting ideas. I do think there will be a lot of sneak peaking at each other. Blushing At least I hope.
ya i will post sme ideas had written long bac...
yup xcited 4 foreplay n seduction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
My take on yesterday episode...

Wow Wonderful Episode...Phinally they got married...Geet bani Mrs. Khurana....

I had cried alot while watching the first sequence...Too good, Drashti was tooo good...I think she made all of them cry as well.....Loved Daarji repentance, and acceptance..After so much happened with Geet, how her own family wanna kill her, but she hadn't forgot her values..How, when her elder comes front of her, and heartly wanna apologize her, she couldn't saw him folding hand front of her...That's her values, her sanskar, apne se bado ko apne saamne jhukta hova na daikh paaye.....Loved Geet, how she forgave them....When Daarji Mentioned how she didn't wanna calls herself Handa, she said "bolne se sachai nahin badal jaayegi" loved it seriously...

Humara munda rocks...We knew that he would brought someone from her family, but feels proud when daarji mentioned his name....Loved Geet reaction, and the way she looked at him with so much love, adoration, and thankfulness awwwwwww.....Darji & Geet scene took me back in Hoshiyarpur days....EK maayke ka maan hona alag hi baat hai ladki ke liye sach Cry....

Loved it how our munda came and hold hand front of him, and the way Geet looked at him, once again awwww cho chweet.....Darji hugged him, and then both...Geet thanked himEmbarrassed...I felt so happy for Geet.... Loved both took Darji to the mandap....

Geet thanked Maan once again, and our Munda wanted her to thanks after wedding...Our sherni wanna marry phast phast, she wanted to be Mrs. MaanSingh KhuranaEmbarrassed..Munda was giving naughty looks, hmmm aankho hi aankho mein SR mana li.....

Daarji did kanyadan, so sweet of MSK, who insisted Daarji and brought him here for Geet...Whole rituals shot very beautifully,, loved it how they have hold their hands and kept looking eachother at pheras time....Besharmo bado ka toh khayal kurteAngryEmbarrassed....

Bidhai scene always so touchy for any girl....Jitna bhi koi pyaar kurne wala ho, pur ek jagah ko chorna aasan nahin..Geet had left her house long time back, but after long time she had got her grandpa, and in very short time she had left him...I hope Daarji will invite both of them in HP, and we will see some family scene....

Arjun ne diya Annie ko dhoka, behn ka badla liya poora...Arjun you will cry, not MSK..You have no idea what will gonna come in your way, don't underestimate our munda...Ek ladki ki izzat itni bhi sassti nahin as my Viji said....We know that Annie hadn't thought once, and trust you, but that doesn't mean you can play with her emotions like that, cheap very cheap....

Precap was tooooooooooo good, me can't wait till Monday....i already changed my siggy....uff uff uff kya kehna MSK ka, daadi ki baat ka maan rakha Maan ne, ya apni hi khwaishWinkEmbarrassed...

Over all wonderful episode 10/10...Daarji, Geet, Maan rocked...DD did superb job..She is the best actress.....

ClapClapClap To CV's....

Muniza

serendipity2mgdg_2010rahmona_pakswe

rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
You know what I have a scene in my head about Maaneet where I'm using the very strategically placed moles that Drashti has all over her face and body. Blushing

Sorry, have to go but will be back in about 20 min.

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

lo gayee geet ne gana.....seduction wali....LOL

Thanks for sharing, i love this VM...Toooooooo good.....I enjoyed so many times...Perfect.....

Muniza

mgdg_2010

Go to top