Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 144)

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by mehraan

@ Param & Meher - I posted my take on page 128...

Muniza
oh ya i think i read it...muni sorry yaar...din mei kitno ki ananlysis par kar kiska kya hai yaad nahi...Confusedn since yesterday im awake like an ullu...literally stalked the whole forum n posts ...
wonderful take yaar...we shud hve ur analysis n others who can write well  here posted here 2...
waise i loved tat dialogue lafzon ki jagah nahi hai n followed by intimate hug yaar....tats scene was HAAAWTTTT...geets xpressions n snaking her hand through his hair n head n GCs all over her...so close BYGOD..i cnt 4get tat scene..im jus watching them hugging intimately

Seriously yaar that dialogue and the hug ufff jaan lewa....I am telling you Drashti was too good in hug, it would be great if Guru could cares her back lil, then toh aag hi aag hoti...Waisey meri director ki aatma ko thoda sa dhaka tha, so many places i felt that Maan could kiss Geet, but he missed the chance...he could cares her lil more, pur chalta hai...

@ Param - Mazza time, faking faking lolz....

Muniza
so u also felt tat GC was not in2 much..i wnted 2 say bt then i didnt wnted 2 spoil any1s mood here ki y we hve 2 strt comparing n dissecting each shot...u see wen MAAN was hugging her.. his xpressions culdnt b made out..i wnted him 2 atleast move his hand like caressing her bac jus like GEET did wid his hair n head..the way she hyperventilates like she goes a little up in tat hug...hope u understand wat i meant...she was fully in2 the mood...like she needed n wanted him..MAAN shud hve caressed her bac or otherwise he cud hve shaken his lips or kissed her neck wen hugging...
bt seriously SR scene was HAWT..no doubt...mayb thy wud do all tis wen the actual SR comes up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_paksweInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshimanshi

Originally posted by anshimanshi

Originally posted by Absoluv

Mehr dear....haal toh behaal hai kal se hi...raat ka nasha jo nahi uttara....Wink

Muniza, I will go & read ur take & get back...

Kya baat hai Shalu, without music bhi they r sooo good.....Main toh kehti hai ki dono ki "FAKING"..oooppss I meean acting bahut hi badhiya hai yaar.....Now the lines of praise will change from ;

KYA ACTING HAI YAARRR....

TO 

KYA FAKING HAI YAARRR....LOL

LOLLOLLOL.......ha ha FAKING OR ACTING don't know... and don't know what they are actually FAKINg...real life or reel lifeWink

did you guys see today's precap....the way Geet says "yeh aaj phir se so gaye" OMG...the tone was so wifely. The way she said  "Yeh".....Embarrassed was amazing

LOLLOLLOL

Awww really, i havent watched, where is the link?

Muniza

hey Muni, here is the link to IF post
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1601231

Thank you, i watched it, haiiii kya lug rahi hai uff Embarrassed....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anshimanshi

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
When i watched that scene the first time i also thought a kiss here or there would not have gone a miss. DD was excellent with her expressions....it just felt so real like they were not faking it but bringing their own feelings into it.

I wonder how DD does it...being with someone all the time and doing intimate scenes...it must stir up some feelings and GC is very easy on the eyes......

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

When i watched that scene the first time i also thought a kiss here or there would not have gone a miss. DD was excellent with her expressions....it just felt so real like they were not faking it but bringing their own feelings into it.

I wonder how DD does it...being with someone all the time and doing intimate scenes...it must stir up some feelings and GC is very easy on the eyes......
  wrote upar 2 muni abt tat hug scene where MAAN shud hve caressed her mre....like geet did it...wid her xpressions u cud feel wat she was feeling insideLOLLOL
aur raha sawwal how  do thy do it...isliye hum chup hi pagal nahi hai GURTI KELOLLOLLOL
BTW hi shazzy!!!!4got 2 say..maf karo behna...

serendipity2Infinitedreams

anshimanshi Goldie
anshimanshi
anshimanshi

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hey everyone, is anyone reading Tanu's live update....i just read the first part...seems like geet is wearing saree on her first morning of married life...YAYBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
I'm also not getting my hopes up for today's episode because usually when we have an fantastic episode like yesterday's...the next day it's usually the opposite. 

mehraan IF-Sizzlerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
ya me 2 reading live...geets preparations  didnt turn out well...n sweet of MAAN 2 eat it
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged

@ Param & Meher - I posted my take on page 128...

Muniza
oh ya i think i read it...muni sorry yaar...din mei kitno ki ananlysis par kar kiska kya hai yaad nahi...Confusedn since yesterday im awake like an ullu...literally stalked the whole forum n posts ...
wonderful take yaar...we shud hve ur analysis n others who can write well  here posted here 2...
waise i loved tat dialogue lafzon ki jagah nahi hai n followed by intimate hug yaar....tats scene was HAAAWTTTT...geets xpressions n snaking her hand through his hair n head n GCs all over her...so close BYGOD..i cnt 4get tat scene..im jus watching them hugging intimately

Seriously yaar that dialogue and the hug ufff jaan lewa....I am telling you Drashti was too good in hug, it would be great if Guru could cares her back lil, then toh aag hi aag hoti...Waisey meri director ki aatma ko thoda sa dhaka tha, so many places i felt that Maan could kiss Geet, but he missed the chance...he could cares her lil more, pur chalta hai...

@ Param - Mazza time, faking faking lolz....

Muniza
so u also felt tat GC was not in2 much..i wnted 2 say bt then i didnt wnted 2 spoil any1s mood here ki y we hve 2 strt comparing n dissecting each shot...u see wen MAAN was hugging her.. his xpressions culdnt b made out..i wnted him 2 atleast move his hand like caressing her bac jus like GEET did wid his hair n head..the way she hyperventilates like she goes a little up in tat hug...hope u understand wat i meant...she was fully in2 the mood...like she needed n wanted him..MAAN shud hve caressed her bac or otherwise he cud hve shaken his lips or kissed her neck wen hugging...
bt seriously SR scene was HAWT..no doubt...mayb thy wud do all tis wen the actual SR comes up

Totally agree with you no doubt scene was hot, but i think here there kisses and the caressing her back would gave extra spice....

Muniza

Go to top