Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 124)

mgdg_2010 IF-Rockerz
mgdg_2010
mgdg_2010

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 8561

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

@shaz maan diwani.....yes he is awesome today....thik hain mere ma....LOL

@ mona i second u.....
what u said the fact is really that.....

@ rosh kya maine kuch galat kahan...
itne dino ki baad......
kya galat kaha?Confused I'm still in the dense mode.....upar se Maaneet mini SR!Silly
Explain!
ohooo i forget how r ya.......
still u hav fever...
do u hav running nose...
how long u hav fever.....

kuch nahin yaaar....
u r laughing so i thought i told something wrong.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2RiMa_972

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1628

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

i just love attitude maan.... us mein hi maza hai....can't wait untill he finds out about arjun's deflowering and dumping session.

that's why i found todays scene so sexy...he was passionate...gentle..and also arrogant.Embarrassed
Day Dreaming
Shaz, passionate,gentle,sexy and arrogant- the perfect man.  Where can I buy one?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2mgdg_2010RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by riza792

Roopa...lots of mini deaths ke baad shayad main death ke liye mein zinda nahin bachoongi!ConfusedLOL

oo main death shayad kabhi nahin aayyegi....Ouch
Aisa mat bol! Mera dil tootke choor choor ho jaayega!Ouch
"Dil ke armaan aansuoon mein beh gayeee"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010

SATHYA88 Goldie
SATHYA88
SATHYA88

Joined: 20 May 2010
Posts: 1628

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Mona, I completely agree with you.  DD is always into the scene.  the only thing i notice is when they hug it is always with upper half of body and the lower half just kinda of sticks out. anyone get what i meanConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Absoluvrahmona_paksweRiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mgdg_2010

Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by mgdg_2010

@shaz maan diwani.....yes he is awesome today....thik hain mere ma....LOL

@ mona i second u.....
what u said the fact is really that.....

@ rosh kya maine kuch galat kahan...
itne dino ki baad......
kya galat kaha?Confused I'm still in the dense mode.....upar se Maaneet mini SR!Silly
Explain!
ohooo i forget how r ya.......
still u hav fever...
do u hav running nose...
how long u hav fever.....

kuch nahin yaaar....
u r laughing so i thought i told something wrong.....
ConfusedMy denseness is rubbing off on u too i guess! I laughed 'cause i liked ur comment! Hmm!
Fever and I have fallen in love! So its not going anywhere mujhe chodke!LOL
Doc sahiba...running nose bhi hai! taking some stupid meds for it! [Actually not! I only act like i take them in front of ur Jiju!Cool]
rahmona_pakswe IF-Sizzlerz
rahmona_pakswe
rahmona_pakswe

Joined: 13 July 2009
Posts: 18773

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
@shaz. You said you liked Enrique right? What about the song 'Tonight'?
The dirty version might be a bit to much for some(not me Blushing) maybe the clean version might work better for a song from Maans perspective.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Joined: 29 December 2010
Posts: 4617

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Originally posted by riza792

Originally posted by HIPHOP50

i just love attitude maan.... us mein hi maza hai....can't wait untill he finds out about arjun's deflowering and dumping session.

that's why i found todays scene so sexy...he was passionate...gentle..and also arrogant.Embarrassed
Day Dreaming
Shaz, passionate,gentle,sexy and arrogant- the perfect man.  Where can I buy one?LOL

well if u find out where u can buy one let me know i'll b right behind u....maybe u get buy 1 get 1 free for meROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RiMa_972

RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SATHYA88

Mona, I completely agree with you.  DD is always into the scene.  the only thing i notice is when they hug it is always with upper half of body and the lower half just kinda of sticks out. anyone get what i meanConfused
LOLLOLYes....I do.....but yesterdays hug was different, wasnt it?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Tu Hi Mera Sara Jahan -VM Contest BEST VM Pg:140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: rickks   Replies: 1169   Views: 77813

rickks 1169 77813 27 October 2011 at 1:52pm by bigj66
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Author: Amor.   Replies: 30   Views: 9241

Amor. 30 9241 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm by -Araina-
Maaneet Vm Gallery: New Update Page 7

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: asmaanixx   Replies: 51   Views: 8927

asmaanixx 51 8927 28 January 2011 at 3:00am by Fizza110
Bluey's VMs - NEW VM! Tujhe Bhula Diya pg 5

2 3 4 5 6

Author: blueyRueY   Replies: 41   Views: 4377

blueyRueY 41 4377 15 January 2011 at 8:45pm by Additi_sjfan
~~Key To My Life~~~~ Maaneet One Shot

2

Author: bccool   Replies: 11   Views: 3073

bccool 11 3073 15 January 2011 at 11:20am by sweet scorpio

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index