Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

THE WINE CLUB #4 (welcome MAANEET) 1/22/2011 (Page 105)

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prema_ks

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

Originally posted by mehraan

aajkal ke bache...thy r mre intersted in TV than choclate..she knos i luv geet n especially such scenes cme she is bsy glaring...vich i immediately change the channel ...
LOLLOLLOL
I'm sorry for laughing but my daughter is exactly like that. But it doesn't stop there. Nope! She has to ask a million questions too which drives me crazy. How do I explain to a 10 year old who isn't a little kid anymore nor is she an adult? My brain really has to work hard while answering her questions. Ouch my poor head. Pinch
i am safe. i don't have daughters. my sons will learn everything from outside. no need to explain them anything. 
[/QUOTE]

hello yaar.

this problem is very common doesn't matter that u have daughter or son. at this age they want to know everything. yaar u have lots of patience and work really hard. i have 7 years old son who also asks so many question and some times i am likeConfused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2rahmona_pakswe

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
my 7 year old. i give my iphone to, to put cartoons on  and 20 mins peace. (with earphones) ha haha

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ks

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HIPHOP50

when maan said that dialogue after geet said "please" that's how i imagined it when i wrote it in my after-wedding scene...that's why that scene gives me goosebumps because i've already imagined that happening.

ATTITUDE MAAN KI JAILOL 
wow so ur scene cme true...PLEASE...BTW Y DID SHE SAY TAT??

she said "please maan" out aloud but before she could finish maan interuppted her.

she was going to say "please maan hurry up this time, before you change ur mind or we are interrupted again"

hello shaz

or uska shak bilkul sahi nikla and maan stopped in between. his concerns for geet came inbetween.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prema_ksserendipity2

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasraj123

Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

aajkal ke bache...thy r mre intersted in TV than choclate..she knos i luv geet n especially such scenes cme she is bsy glaring...vich i immediately change the channel ...
LOLLOLLOL
I'm sorry for laughing but my daughter is exactly like that. But it doesn't stop there. Nope! She has to ask a million questions too which drives me crazy. How do I explain to a 10 year old who isn't a little kid anymore nor is she an adult? My brain really has to work hard while answering her questions. Ouch my poor head. Pinch
i am safe. i don't have daughters. my sons will learn everything from outside. no need to explain them anything. 

hello yaar.

this problem is very common doesn't matter that u have daughter or son. at this age they want to know everything. yaar u have lots of patience and work really hard. i have 7 years old son who also asks so many question and some times i am likeConfused
[/QUOTE]
jas even my sons are asking such questions. but generally i will give honest answers acc to their age.

serendipity2

prema_ks Goldie
prema_ks
prema_ks

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged

my 7 year old. i give my iphone to, to put cartoons on  and 20 mins peace. (with earphones) ha haha

Need to learn lot of tricks from you shaz 

serendipity2

serendipity2 IF-Dazzler
serendipity2
serendipity2

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

when maan said that dialogue after geet said "please" that's how i imagined it when i wrote it in my after-wedding scene...that's why that scene gives me goosebumps because i've already imagined that happening.

ATTITUDE MAAN KI JAILOL 

she said "please maan" out aloud but before she could finish maan interuppted her.

she was going to say "please maan hurry up this time, before you change ur mind or we are interrupted again"

hello shaz

or uska shak bilkul sahi nikla and maan stopped in between. his concerns for geet came inbetween.

hey jas
yes geet knows with maan frustrations are only going to increase. this guy has a will of iron when it comes to this. are there really guys out there like that or does he actually need the veghera veghera

Got ur pm a bit late yesterday, no problem finding thread today.

Edited by HIPHOP50 - 25 January 2011 at 12:13pm
jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Need to learn lot of tricks from you shaz 

i gave him game to play game as well but u know sometimes all tricks feel like failing. then i also need to think really hard to give him proper answer.

serendipity2

jasraj123 IF-Sizzlerz
jasraj123
jasraj123

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

ATTITUDE MAAN KI JAILOL 

hello shaz

hey jas
yes geet knows with maan frustrations are only going to increase. this guy has a will of iron when it comes to this. are there really guys out there like that or does he actually need the veghera veghera

Got ur pm a bit late yesterday, no problem finding thread today.

no i found thread easily today. but last two days couldn't find it. that is why i was not able to talk to u ladies. 

serendipity2

Go to top