Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mehraan

wats the time there dear??here its 2pm... preparing lunch n chattng wid u..

i hve parents teacher meeting 2 attend at 4...shucks...kuch KAAM bi nahi horaha...im blown

its 2 am here rt now. so its almost 12 hrs difference between us.
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jasraj123

absolutely right sometimes i think maaneet has made me so addicted that 24-7 i think about them. kisi kaam mein dil nahin lagta. when i go to work i have interent on my phone and i always look for my break so i can go on internet to find something about maaneet. tooooooooooooooo bad condition yaar.

u kno i also dnt remmeber wen was the last time i luked myself in the mirror...ya it was yesterday wen i had 2 manofy my hubby...bt seriously im neglecting myself n kids a lot....waise im 24/7 available 4 them..bt im skipping my breakfast n also lack of sleep...i used 2 pamper myself by visiting parlour every mnth...its over a month..not gone...pata nahi..im stressing out myself...its bcmng hard ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
so u work...wat do u work yaar???i can understnd..MANEET has made us insaneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

its 2 am here rt now. so its almost 12 hrs difference between us.

gosh i was awake till 3 am  watching on utube...n had 2 get up 6 2 send my son 2 skool...so ur not feeling sleepy ..kya???
jasraj123 thumbnail

u kno i also dnt remmeber wen was the last time i luked myself in the mirror...ya it was yesterday wen i had 2 manofy my hubby...bt seriously im neglecting myself n kids a lot....waise im 24/7 available 4 them..bt im skipping my breakfast n also lack of sleep...i used 2 pamper myself by visiting parlour every mnth...its over a month..not gone...pata nahi..im stressing out myself...its bcmng hard ...πŸ˜†

so u work...wat do u work yaar???i can understnd..MANEET has made us insaneπŸ˜†

yaah i work as nursing assistant. actually i am on call rt now. so sometimes i have to wk up early morning and night shifts. i stress myself too much too. i spend alot of my sleep time in watching geet and surfing IF.
jasraj123 thumbnail

gosh i was awake till 3 am  watching on utube...n had 2 get up 6 2 send my son 2 skool...so ur not feeling sleepy ..kya???

i am feeling sleepy but u know desire of watching geet keeping me awake. i am so bad yaar. or what r u cooking for lunch.
mehraan thumbnail
ok we hve a lot of medical members here...wow...tats nice 2 kno...
i understnd the obsession yaar...i was also doin the same last nite...actually every nite..
if the trailer was hot...dunno wen thy will show the real ....how it wud b?? bt i dnt want planning 4 their real SR..it shud b at the spur of  a moment like wid the flow ...not a sec setup where the bed is decorated n geet piled n decked up..na i dnt want 2 see it agn as yesterday was special..i dnt wnt 2 see the repitition of it.. MAAN losing his control vry nxt time  n jus giving it...wud luv 2 see it happened smewhere out on their trips outside.or  like after he does his taichi workouts n geet watching him n from there smethng passionate happens vich leads 2 it...
 im cooking mutton kadai n dal
Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail

ok we hve a lot of medical members here...wow...tats nice 2 kno...

i understnd the obsession yaar...i was also doin the same last nite...actually every nite..
if the trailer was hot...dunno wen thy will show the real ....how it wud b?? bt i dnt want planning 4 their real SR..it shud b at the spur of  a moment like wid the flow ...not a sec setup where the bed is decorated n geet piled n decked up..na i dnt want 2 see it agn as yesterday was special..i dnt wnt 2 see the repitition of it.. MAAN losing his control vry nxt time  n jus giving it...wud luv 2 see it happened smewhere out on their trips outside.or  like after he does his taichi workouts n geet watching him n from there smethng passionate happens vich leads 2 it...
 im cooking mutton kadai n dal

u know mehran i live with my uncle, grandnma and my unclel family. so i have to watch geet when no body is around. so it is very difficult i choose my sleeping time. i always wanted to discuss about maaneet with someone but no  body was there. i had to hide my feelings all the time. i was cheking if but was not a member. now i realise i should have join if long time before. thanks yaar now i can tell someone my feelling about maaneet and not feel embarressed.l
mehraan thumbnail

u know mehran i live with my uncle, grandnma and my unclel family. so i have to watch geet when no body is around. so it is very difficult i choose my sleeping time. i always wanted to discuss about maaneet with someone but no  body was there. i had to hide my feelings all the time. i was cheking if but was not a member. now i realise i should have join if long time before. thanks yaar now i can tell someone my feelling about maaneet and not feel embarressed.l

ur most welcom dear...u see jas me 2 im a frustrated soul...my sisters dnt watch geet..though thy r also tv addict bt thy hve other interest..thy find geet very mushy n all eyelocks..
i hve been watching it from strt so i kno the attachement wid the serial geet n the charcater maan n geet.. my hubby doesnt watch 2 mny hindi serials n he also find geet iriitating...wenever it cmes he tells me..watch later or otherwise he will also sit n watch n pass comments... mre sarcastic..
he will iriitate me wid his office talks ..not lettng me concentrate on geet...so u see im also left alone wid no1 2 discuss...
so anytime jaz so u wnt 2 discuss...join in..vil hve a blast...
jasraj123 thumbnail
so mehran it feels so good to see almost everyone in the same boat as i am. i was actually worried for myself being so addicted. i had watched many shows before and was addicted to them but not like geet. this is too much yaar. GC's expressive eyes killing and DD is also so good. they both compliment so much that i am dead most of time after watching it.
mehraan thumbnail
ya sailing on the same boat...yup me 2 watched so mny serials in the last 11 yrs bt was nvr addicted 2 anythng like tis...actually the actors GC n DD thy r outstanding..each n every xpression is perfect...wen thy emote, fight, luv,passion..thy luk so true wen they enact cnt differentiate   whtr its real or reel.. n then GURTI...tats y mny  dream abt them..
sec the stry line...the intense  n mature luv stry...wid dialogues n unique scenes vich nvr seen or heard b4...