Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
my 7 year old. i give my iphone to, to put cartoons on  and 20 mins peace. (with earphones) ha hahaEdited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

she said "please maan" out aloud but before she could finish maan interuppted her.

she was going to say "please maan hurry up this time, before you change ur mind or we are interrupted again"

hello shaz

or uska shak bilkul sahi nikla and maan stopped in between. his concerns for geet came inbetween.
prema_ks thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

i am safe. i don't have daughters. my sons will learn everything from outside. no need to explain them anything. 

hello yaar.

this problem is very common doesn't matter that u have daughter or son. at this age they want to know everything. yaar u have lots of patience and work really hard. i have 7 years old son who also asks so many question and some times i am like😕
jas even my sons are asking such questions. but generally i will give honest answers acc to their age.
prema_ks thumbnail

my 7 year old. i give my iphone to, to put cartoons on  and 20 mins peace. (with earphones) ha haha

Need to learn lot of tricks from you shaz 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

hello shaz

or uska shak bilkul sahi nikla and maan stopped in between. his concerns for geet came inbetween.

hey jas
yes geet knows with maan frustrations are only going to increase. this guy has a will of iron when it comes to this. are there really guys out there like that or does he actually need the veghera veghera

Got ur pm a bit late yesterday, no problem finding thread today.
Edited by HIPHOP50 - 13 years ago
jasraj123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

i gave him game to play game as well but u know sometimes all tricks feel like failing. then i also need to think really hard to give him proper answer.
jasraj123 thumbnail

hey jas
yes geet knows with maan frustrations are only going to increase. this guy has a will of iron when it comes to this. are there really guys out there like that or does he actually need the veghera veghera

Got ur pm a bit late yesterday, no problem finding thread today.

no i found thread easily today. but last two days couldn't find it. that is why i was not able to talk to u ladies. 
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prema_ks

hey that's why technology was invented to give us mums a break. use all the weapons in ur arsenal when it comes to geet and children.

had a lot of practice with my older kids.
jasraj123 thumbnail

hey that's why technology was invented to give us mums a break. use all the weapons in ur arsenal when it comes to geet and children.

had a lot of practice with my older kids.

hey shaz 

how old ur kids r. so u r the best teacher for us to tell some good tricks.
prema_ks thumbnail