Frequent Posters

prema_ks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@mehr why can't you watch youtube then?
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rahmona_pakswe

@mehr. I feel for you. Yesterday my daughter was bugging me so much I couldn't watch the epi until 8 hours later. I was about to cry by then.

mona...tune dekh liya..i was happy tat i had company...nahi😭😭
actually hubby ki sewa  2nte...tats bothering me..wont b able 2 watch provided i cme late night bt cnt do tat...wen will i sleep then my son has skool??
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

@mehr why can't you watch youtube then?

i wnt 2 bt daughter is 24/7 stuck wid me...doesnt move yaar...πŸ˜†
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

what did i tell u? i had my family around me....(i've got no sabr u see) and was watching it on laptop, i also had to pause it to get my breath back. kids know what i'm like now they just ignore me..this is a taster imagine what real one is going to b likeπŸ˜†

I swear they are slowly killing us....i'm getting too old for all this...i might just have a heart attack watching their scenes...ufffffff

wen watching apple scene yesterday i paused mny times on each shot..tat i was breathing so hard ..n cud literally hear me moaningπŸ˜†Edited by mehraan - 13 years ago
prema_ks thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

then only one option left. tomorrow you send them before 7.30 and aram se watch GEET.πŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

give her a big treat (something that will last for 20 mins) and sit her next 2 u.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: prema_ks

then only one option left. tomorrow you send them before 7.30 and aram se watch GEET.πŸ˜†

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....its tough.maneet has addicted me  so much tat i cnt live widout them..jus thinkng abt them day n night
@shaz. Today I had no sabr either. I watched it on my laptop while my daughter was watching her cartoon. She was like 'mum you're turning so read!' and I was like 'I can't help it I'm watching Geet'.
mehraan thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

give her a big treat (something that will last for 20 mins) and sit her next 2 u.

aajkal ke bache...thy r mre intersted in TV than choclate..she knos i luv geet n especially such scenes cme she is bsy glaring...vich i immediately change the channel ...
prema_ks thumbnail
mehr ths is for you πŸ˜ƒ